A Deed Few People Practice

Muteea

Brother.

What is your proof that the Bible is not the word of God. You are just repeating the same montra we hear over and over again but no proof whatsoever accopmaies them. So, I gladly open the door for you to challnege me on the authority of the Bible as the ONLY TRUE wod of GOD.

I challenge you to proof to me:
1. The Bible is corrupt? and please, do not provide me with the usual list of contradicitions that are taken out of context!! I have studied them all.
2. The Quran is the word of GOD and not of MAN.
3. The Quran is a complete book just as it was revealed to Muhammad.
4. Jesus did not die on the Cross for the Sins of the world.

I will wait to receive your reply.

This challeneg is open to any one who wants to professionally and politely provide such evidenc or proof.

Blessings to all.

Muteea (and I am not LOL - becasue our eternity is not a joking matter)

a_brother

Make dua for us all
Hi Muteea

--------"Muteea (and I am not LOL - becasue our eternity is not a joking matter)"

i am not trying to make fun out of you... that's how i am, AlhamduliLah, most of the time, i am in a good mood... try to make others smile and laugh (muslims or non-muslims)... that's just my personality :) especially, since i know i am in the right religion, finding answers to all of my questions... Muteea, listen to Quran, you may feel something that you haven't felt before!! http://quranexplorer.com/

--------"1. The Bible is corrupt? and please, do not provide me with the usual list of contradicitions that are taken out of context!! I have studied them all."

how can contradictions in bible be out of context????

-------"2. The Quran is the word of GOD and not of MAN."

find any contradictions in Quran... if you don't find any contradictions, then Quran is words of GOD

-------"3. The Quran is a complete book just as it was revealed to Muhammad."

do you have anything that says other wise with proof???
if you are convinced from your question number 2, than this question is answered!

------"4. Jesus did not die on the Cross for the Sins of the world."

:) again, concentrate on your second question... read Quran with intentions to learn, you'll be amazed!!! (http://quranexplorer.com/)

this is a nice website about christianity and islam
http://www.answering-christianity.com/ac.htm

if you want more replies, you may want to create a thread with your questions :)
go here and click on new thread
http://www.turntoislam.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=28

Allahu_Hassbi

There are two characteristics that whenever the Muslim maintains them will enter Jannah. These two traits are easy to possess. However, only a few people acquire them. Say “ Subhanallah” ten times, “Al-Hamduillah” ten times and “Allahu akbar” ten times at the end of each Salah.

By practicing this deed you earn one hundred and fifty rewards for your tongue and one thousand five hundred for the scale (of good deeds). And before you go to sleep say “Subhanallah” thirty three times, Al-Hamdulilah” thirty three times and Allahu akbar thirty four times.

By saying these words before you sleep you gain one hundred good deeds for your tongue and one thousand deeds for the scale.

The companions (may Allah be pleased with them) asked” Oh messenger :saw: , How is that these deeds are easy, yet few people do them?

He :saw: said,” Right after a person finishes praying Shaytan comes to him and reminds him of something that he has to do. There fore this person gets up and leaves without saying these words. Additionally, when he lies in his bed Shaitan comes to him and causes him to fall asleep before he mentions these words.

‘Abdullah ibn ‘Amr(may Allah be pleased with him)said , “ I saw the messenger of Allah :saw: say these words using his hand to count them.

Collected by Abu Dawud(5065), At-Tirmithi(3410)Nisa’i(926)and Ahmed(2/205) Imam An-Nawwawee graded the isnad of this hadeeth as being Saheeh and Imam At-Tirmithi said this hadeeth is Hasan Saheeh.

Badrudeen ‘Al-‘Aynee(855H. May Allah have mercy on him) commented on this hadeeth in his book “ Al-Ilmul Hayyab fee Sharhil Kalamee Tayyib

1. Abdullah is: Abdullah ibn ’Amr ibn Al-‘as

2. The narrator of the hadeeth wasn’t exactly sure if it he (peace and blessings be upon him)said, “ÎóÕúáóÊóÇäö Ãóæú ÎóáøóÊóÇäö”

3. Whenever the Muslim maintains them: Muslims don’t acquire these two traits; as they don’t practice them deed as a norm.

4. One hundred and fifty for the tongue: If a person says these words after the five daily prayers they will total 150 as 30 X 5= 150

5. One thousand five hundred: Means that every good word which totals 10 is multiplied by 10, so if we sum 150 x 10 we get 1500.

6. Say “Alalahu Akbar” thirty four times: This is the second trait. The first one is to say “Subhanallah, Al-Hamdulilah and Allahu Akbar “thirty three times after each obligatory Salah.

7. One hundred good deeds for the tongue: This is earned because “Allahu Akbar is said thirty four times, Al-Hamdulilah is thirty three times and Subhanallah is thirty three times, and the total of those is one hundred. And to multiply one hundred by ten you get a sum of -1,000 for the scale.

8. The prophet :saw: used his hands: He counted the number of times he said them with his hand.

9. The companions said,” How is it that…? :These two traits aren’t acquired by many. In other words they asked how is it that something so easy is neglected; as it’s known that when something is easy to do a lot of people do it.

Consequently he :saw: explained why few people obtain these traits. Shaytan comes to a person when he goes to bed and continues to whisper to the son of Adam until he falls asleep.

Also Shaytan comes to person while he is praying and continues to whispers thoughts and ides that wasn’t in his mind before. Therefore he gets up after finishing the prayer and leaves before saying these words.

Benefits derived from this hadeeth:

• The invocation and the mention of Allah’s names are a means for the servant to enter Jannah.
  • Good deeds are multiplied by ten or more.
  • The scale is a fact.
  • Counting the glorification of Allah is done using the hands.
  • Shaitan is persistent with his whispers to the son of Adam during prayer and at bed time. ( end of Explanation)

We ask Allah to extend His mercy and allow us to practices this deed daily.

:salam2:
jazak Allahu khairan for the post brother
May Allah Azza Wajal makes us steadfast in our deen Ameeeen:tti_sister:

:wasalam:

khalidvaltrans

There are two characteristics that whenever the Muslim maintains them will enter Jannah. These two traits are easy to possess. However, only a few people acquire them. Say “ Subhanallah” ten times, “Al-Hamduillah” ten times and “Allahu akbar” ten times at the end of each Salah.

By practicing this deed you earn one hundred and fifty rewards for your tongue and one thousand five hundred for the scale (of good deeds). And before you go to sleep say “Subhanallah” thirty three times, Al-Hamdulilah” thirty three times and Allahu akbar thirty four times.

By saying these words before you sleep you gain one hundred good deeds for your tongue and one thousand deeds for the scale.

The companions (may Allah be pleased with them) asked” Oh messenger :saw: , How is that these deeds are easy, yet few people do them?

He :saw: said,” Right after a person finishes praying Shaytan comes to him and reminds him of something that he has to do. There fore this person gets up and leaves without saying these words. Additionally, when he lies in his bed Shaitan comes to him and causes him to fall asleep before he mentions these words.

‘Abdullah ibn ‘Amr(may Allah be pleased with him)said , “ I saw the messenger of Allah :saw: say these words using his hand to count them.

Collected by Abu Dawud(5065), At-Tirmithi(3410)Nisa’i(926)and Ahmed(2/205) Imam An-Nawwawee graded the isnad of this hadeeth as being Saheeh and Imam At-Tirmithi said this hadeeth is Hasan Saheeh.

Badrudeen ‘Al-‘Aynee(855H. May Allah have mercy on him) commented on this hadeeth in his book “ Al-Ilmul Hayyab fee Sharhil Kalamee Tayyib

1. Abdullah is: Abdullah ibn ’Amr ibn Al-‘as

2. The narrator of the hadeeth wasn’t exactly sure if it he (peace and blessings be upon him)said, “ÎóÕúáóÊóÇäö Ãóæú ÎóáøóÊóÇäö”

3. Whenever the Muslim maintains them: Muslims don’t acquire these two traits; as they don’t practice them deed as a norm.

4. One hundred and fifty for the tongue: If a person says these words after the five daily prayers they will total 150 as 30 X 5= 150

5. One thousand five hundred: Means that every good word which totals 10 is multiplied by 10, so if we sum 150 x 10 we get 1500.

6. Say “Alalahu Akbar” thirty four times: This is the second trait. The first one is to say “Subhanallah, Al-Hamdulilah and Allahu Akbar “thirty three times after each obligatory Salah.

7. One hundred good deeds for the tongue: This is earned because “Allahu Akbar is said thirty four times, Al-Hamdulilah is thirty three times and Subhanallah is thirty three times, and the total of those is one hundred. And to multiply one hundred by ten you get a sum of -1,000 for the scale.

8. The prophet :saw: used his hands: He counted the number of times he said them with his hand.

9. The companions said,” How is it that…? :These two traits aren’t acquired by many. In other words they asked how is it that something so easy is neglected; as it’s known that when something is easy to do a lot of people do it.

Consequently he :saw: explained why few people obtain these traits. Shaytan comes to a person when he goes to bed and continues to whisper to the son of Adam until he falls asleep.

Also Shaytan comes to person while he is praying and continues to whispers thoughts and ides that wasn’t in his mind before. Therefore he gets up after finishing the prayer and leaves before saying these words.

Benefits derived from this hadeeth:

• The invocation and the mention of Allah’s names are a means for the servant to enter Jannah.
  • Good deeds are multiplied by ten or more.
  • The scale is a fact.
  • Counting the glorification of Allah is done using the hands.
  • Shaitan is persistent with his whispers to the son of Adam during prayer and at bed time. ( end of Explanation)

We ask Allah to extend His mercy and allow us to practices this deed daily.

:salam2: jazakalla kheran kasira.

Maryam Sayyidina

Sometimes I also add istighfar (Astagfirullah al adzim) beside those three words.
Tips :Those main dizkr words also help you to keep cool even in panic situation. But you have to keep constantly saying it not only in Salah or after the Salah. Like when you waiting lift, walking even before sleeping.That helpful as lullaby too (you don't need to count anymore sheep!)

GAZIJA

Staff member
Sometimes I also add istighfar (Astagfirullah al adzim) beside those three words.
Tips :Those main dizkr words also help you to keep cool even in panic situation. But you have to keep constantly saying it not only in Salah or after the Salah. Like when you waiting lift, walking even before sleeping.That helpful as lullaby too (you don't need to count anymore sheep!)

MashAllah sister, that is exactlly how is supposed to be. Repeat it when ever and where ever you can, regadless of the situation.

Muteea

Peace from the true God

سَلاماً أَتْرُكُ لَكُمْ. سَلاَمِي أُعْطِيكُمْ. لَيْسَ كَمَا يُعْطِي الْعَالَمُ أُعْطِيكُمْ أَنَا. فَلاَ تَضْطَرِبْ قُلُوبُكُمْ، وَلاَ تَرْتَعِبْ.

Jih4diWoman

JazakAllahu khair for a beautiful sharing. I'm happy I came across this post on my first day. I read the tasbeeh after salah but I was reading Allahu Akbar 33 times, instead of 34. Alhumdulillah I know the correct way now and will also make sure I read at bedtime too. May Allah reward you. Ameen

Islam is Peace

JzkAllah khiryn sister
that was really beneficial, i didnt know abt the shyaten part.
May Allah swt reward your effects. Ameen

~Ali_

Fixing da foundation
Salamz and thank you brother for a wonderful post and ty to BoMeshary for this link "Arabic pronunciation of dua after each Salah" may Allah reward you both.