a new muslim member

Ebn-El-Islam

Al salam Aalaykum ,

I was a member in this forum since 2.5 years but i wasn't active because my english wasn't so good

I am from lebanon , 18 years old I'll be 19 years old soon . I am studying engineering (its my first year)

Al hamdulillah iam Muslim , and My mother is Muslim and i hope that we're good muslims in these hard days . (I used to go to the Mosque every 2-3 days but now i am not visiting it I don't know why but i feel stressed about everything)

I am Maboot's friend since 2006 when he added me to hist Msn list and he helped me alot of time .

Inshallah I'll be active this time. (sorry for my english)

:wasalam:

Kakorot

:salam2: welcome back to tti, inshaAllaah looking forward to reading your posts and don't worry your english is good. fi amaan Allaah.

Living Soul

:salam2:

Welcome back. brother nice to have you here. There is nothing wrong with your English. MashAllah you can express very well. May Allah increase your Emaan and help you in every field Ameen.

:wasalam::tti_sister:

~Ali_

Fixing da foundation
Assalamualaikum

Welcome to TTI and where is this problem with english you speak of?... i dont see it anywhere :)

Walaikumasalam

Ebn-El-Islam

Thank you my brothers & sisters . (it doesn't seem that iam an only child anymore :shake: )- welcome as Guest , stay as a Muslim Family

I visited this forum to return to Islam , because i feel lost Now (not praying...)

habib786

walaikum salaam .. a very very warm welcome to you my brother in islam ... inshallah your english will improve .. your striving to learn english i presume ... and inshallah you will succeed ..hope to hear from you more often ...

Allah hafiz