A Revert sister here..

Peace92

Revert to Islam
:salam2:

A new born baby.... Yes i know of this Alhamdulilla.
But after converting, i still did many wrong actions. It's like my past life wont leave me. :(

allah is with me

Rabana Wa laqal Hamd

A new born baby.... Yes i know of this Alhamdulilla.
But after converting, i still did many wrong actions. It's like my past life wont leave me. :(

oh sister, allah will definitely forgive you..as i said allah is oft-forgiving....sister, we being muslims do countless sins, but now, you might have done some sins..sister, your too lucky (mashallah)...allah will 100% give you jannah (ameen) ..please pray for us also sister

Nurain

Assalamu alaykum sis Peace,

Oh gosh I'm bad at advising. I'm a sinner myself, I was born muslim, sinned all my life and still am. Sis, think POSITIVE OF ALLAAH. Repent with sincerity each time, be it by saying "astakhfirullaahaladzeem..." or nafil prayers. Sis, pray to Allaah to give you the time, the place, to pray. There were 2-3 instances in my life before, subhanAllaah, I wasted so much time at work and almost miss prayers.... But I ask Allaah for time, and He has given me alhamdu lillaah. Sister, ALLAAH CAN DO EVERYTHING AND ANYTHING AND NOTHING IS IMPOSSIBLE FOR HIM SO ASK HIM SISTER. ASK AND ASK AND ASK! in sha Allaah sis,

Love your sister <3

hana*

dear sister, firstly alhamdulilah for youre return to Islam, how lucky are you, Allah chose you from the billions of people who are not muslim. please dont be so hard on youre self, you are only new to islam, so step by step inshaAllah. Allah is ever forgiving, ever-merciful and all of us make mistakes again and again, thats why we are humans. Allah says if we did not make mistakes,He would replace us with people who would comit sins, ask for forgiveness so that Allah would forgive them! imagine His mercy on us.

as for praying, do continue at all costs, it is difficult for your parents to accept that you have adopted a whole new way of life, but soon they will see you have become a better person. do not give up the prayer, even if youre life depended in it. Allah is ever-listening, His help will come to you soon.

we are all here for you

:wasalam:

mmokhsin

Allah forgive me if I am sinned.

Alhamdulillah sister that yr faith is intact. Allow me to help you see a whole new perspective in a positive way.
Subhanallah, your seemingly predicament is actually the biggest Rahmah that a Muslim could possibly be in. Imagine this, you are in similar situation when Rasulullah(PBUH) and Sahabat were facing in the beginning when they try to convince people back to the right path. Without the need to elaborate further, no amount of explainations, no amount of arguments, no amount of good examples can change another person's(in this case yr family) perception if Allah do not Will it to change.
The longer yr predicament, the bigger the Rahmah because one half of Iman is just to persevere and be patient(Sabr). Continue facing these testing times with implanted knowledge that the longer you have to go through, the more Allah's love for you. I am pretty confident that if you are able to have it implanted in your heart and soul with full sincerity, you would soon be smiling...of course it is easier said than done. And you soon be smiling not because situation have changed but because you have accepted the fact that it is Allah's perception of you is of the utmost importance.
To practice Islam is not difficult, it is the people that made things seemed complex. Allah is ALL forgiving and He understands us more than what we perceived or imagined.
There are options when faced with situations. Just perform your obligation to the best of the knowledge that was taught to you and slowly build up. You will never be wronged for the little that you know that you put into action. What counts is your utmost sincerity. As for being discreet in your Solat and faith, use hikmah(wise discretion) and know that in a lot of Islamic teachings, avoidance is better that confrontational and only you will know how to bacause no one knows your environment better than you do.
Every single moment that made you think of Allah, Dua the very things that you want to see changed. Istiqamah(consistency in the belief that Allah is All Controlling) is a prime factor. Remember that Sabr is half of Iman, the other half will come to you in the most mysterious ways as long as you are sincere and perform all obligation to your level best.
While getting advice from friends and online, the best is still to get from Ustadz or Ustadzah in person because it is the fastest means of transfering and receiving questions and answer two way.

AllahuA'Lam.