A Salaam Alaikum

Dhakirah

:salam2:

My name is Dhakirah I am a new Muslimah from Chicago, 28 yrs old. I stumbled across your website on youtube of all places :) and Im glad to be here. I am a revert, practicing for 12 months now. I am here mostly to read and learn, maybe ask questions from time to time.

Wa Salaam :hijabi:

Albint_Almuslima

Im Proud 2 B Me!
AsalamAlakum,

Welcome to TTI and most Importantly welcome to the most beautiful and the most honest religion in this universe known as ISLAM.

It’s nice to have u join this lovely community.

Insha Allah u benefit from us as we from u.

Enjoy ur stay Insha Allah,

Take Care,

Asalaamalikum sis,

Glad you caught the wave and joined the family. Inshallah TTI will be resourceful and a rewarding experience.

Dhakirah

Jazak Allah Khairan

The info on the site is great, and I think I will like it here, theres alot to keep me busy :cool:

~Dhakirah

Libinette

Umm Zubayr
wa aleikum salam sister,

mashallah, i am glad you found this website, you'll benefit a lot inshallah.
Take care:hearts: .... and :SMILY206: :SMILY139:

salehya

Asalmu alycom my sister !
i very very very glad to know that your are a revert , Mashalla !
may Allah bless you n strength you to be also one of the islam means so as to call n desire your friends ( nonmuslims) to convert to the great islam ! be a caller to the islam !

Dhakirah

Shukran, for the welcomes :)

:shake: Nice to meet all of you. For the most part I will read alot at first, Im kinda shy so I dont say much :SMILY149:

Aapa

Mirajmom
Salaam,

Welcome to this vast and beautiful family. I often think people wish I were shy. I believe I overcompensate for the quiet and shy ones here. May you learn and grow with us.

carpy321

:salam2: !!
my name is mickel! im soo glad you have found the right path towards islam!! makes me so happy when people get closer to allah just like i have! i hope you journy in islam has been amazing cos this is only the begging!!
:salam2: from a brother revert

Dhakirah

It has been totally amazing. For the first time in my life I am filled with certainty, Hope and Happiness. I know I have found the way, and for me (an ex-vagabond)
this is incredible. I have never wanted to learn so much in my life. I read the Quran in English first, but Im now in the process of learning "proper" Arabic so that I may embrace it fully. I have learned that Quranic Arabic is a bit different than conversational Arabic, but InshaAllah it will all come together. :)
The hardest thing that I had to overcome was wearing Hijab. It took me awhile to get used to the stares and whatnot- but now I just smile and go about my business. Contrary to popular belief the Hijab has made me free, and it feels good.
Anyway enough of my haphazard rambling.......

Azhak Allah sinnaka , Dhakirah :hijabi: