Delyan

Salaam,

very interested poll , jazakom Allh kheer for all the explanations,

WA SALAM
SIS Delyan

Abu Eesaa

Servant Of Allah
Salaam,

There is a really good talk on the Dajjal and Ya’jooj and Ma’jooj, by Mulana Ahmad Ali. Its reall is easy to understand this mulana and he always keeps it simple and to the point.
He is one of my favourite speakers out of all the various mulana's.

Abu Eesaa

Great posts. I knew little about this topic, but didn't have the details-very beneficial to know. The powers of Allah just shivers me.

Jazakallahu khair

Muslimah77

Slave of Allah (SWT)
:salam2:

Jazak-Allah khairun Sister for the audio lectures by Maulana Ahmad Ali. :ma: he is a very good at giving dawah. I look forward to seeing him in person next month in London at one of his lectures (insha-Allah).

:wasalam:

Abu Eesaa

Servant Of Allah
Salaam sister,

You say mulana Ahmad Ali is coming to london next month? where abouts in london is he coming I would love to attend his lecture. Is it in East-London at the Azar academy as per usual or somewhere else....

Salaam

Abu Eesaa

Muslimah77

Slave of Allah (SWT)
:salam2: Brother Abu Eesaa,

Shaykh Ahmad Ali is coming to the Azhar Academy in London (as you mentioned in your post) to do a 'Holiday Programme' with Shaykh Bilal on 7th April.

:wasalam:

ditta

Alhamdu'Lillaah
Staff member
Jazakallah to all the Brothers and Sisters who gave explanations on all these issues, Inshallah i am going to read, memorize and make sure i understand some of the verses you should say in Salah and memorize the first 10 verses of Soorah-Al-Kahf, one thing on Friday if i were to recite Soorah-Al-Kahf, should i recite the whole 10 verses?

Mashallah and may Allah guide us on the straight path, just reading that makes me scared, Inshallah we will be guided.

Alhamdulilah

Wasalam