bandeamirbamiyan.jpg
    145.4 KB · Views: 12
  • bamian_mount.jpg
    bamian_mount.jpg
    115 KB · Views: 13

zinirah

wa alaykum salam,
Very beautiful pictures masha'Allah.
Have a great day, May Allah bless you each day.

FreedomFighter

:salam2:

aaahhh sister in the second pic , it remind me of my home town .because on the other side of the border is my home town .sniffing.
:ma: beautiful kids with happy faces.

aww sis. dont be sad.. inshaAllah one day you will be in your country. jazakAllah khayran.

I love the chechen and afghan and iraqi mujahids, may Allah make us their neighbour in jannah .aameen.

ya true mujahids they are.. Ameen.

may the invaders be thrashed again at helmand.aameen.

Ameen.

my mothers family is from kandhar .obviously they came to india three hundred years ago and ruled over a small state called bhopal.from where i am.

its sad to think the conquerers i.e muslims have become the conquered,,it is just a matter of time inshallah.aameen.

oh mashAllah.. thats quite some time.. oh ya its sad.. they are losing inshaAllah, then Afghanistan will be peace. jazakAllah khayran.

I also have some pictures of afghanistan

jazakAllah khayran for sharing.

wa alaykum salam,
Very beautiful pictures masha'Allah.
Have a great day, May Allah bless you each day.

jazakAllah khayran. may Allah bless you.

thanks for sharing..really! damn emotional..

jazakAllah khayran.

Nice PiCs

May Allah help the Muslims arround the world

Thanks !

Ameen. jazakAllah khayran.

FreedomFighter

jazakAllah khayran everybody. may Allah bless you all. may Allah make our Muslim lands free from them enemies who dont bring much good. they think they bringing good, but no they aint bringing no good. hope to be able to go to my country soon, miss it there.. inshaAllah.

a_muslimah86

Hubbi Li Rabbi
Staff member
I can't believe I just noticed this thread..I loved the pictures!!!..especially those of the nature..Allah (swt) has surely bestowed much beauty upon this country sister!..sobhanallah!..I cannot imagine how phenomenal it would be to visit all these places..and by the way my best best best best best friend is from Afghanistan!..she is like the sister from another mother to me!..so this makes your thread even more special :)..Jazaki Allah Khair for sharing all these pictures..I sure enjoyed looking at them

:wasalam:

ozmiester786

amazing pics... what amazed me though was a short doco shown on australian tv regarding the alleged war on terror of us troops helping ana and anp troops. And in this short excerpt they found a massive marijuana crop field.... the reporter asked as a us soldier as he was destroying the crop, 'so we've just prevented the tally-ban from making money to purchase more weapons?' US soldier hesitates and says after a 3 second pause, ahh yeah.

Point i'm trying to make is don't believe everything you read/hear/see obviously without verification and alhumdolilah Islam teaches us that accountability is high up there in terms of responsibilities. A fact i'd like to point out is that the tally-ban had nearly eradicated all forms of drug harvesting up until the invasion, when the yanks took over and drug harvesting increased tenfold. dun-dun.

FreedomFighter

I can't believe I just noticed this thread..I loved the pictures!!!..especially those of the nature..Allah (swt) has surely bestowed much beauty upon this country sister!..sobhanallah!..I cannot imagine how phenomenal it would be to visit all these places..and by the way my best best best best best friend is from Afghanistan!..she is like the sister from another mother to me!..so this makes your thread even more special :)..Jazaki Allah Khair for sharing all these pictures..I sure enjoyed looking at them

thanks. sadly now its in much conflict.. thats nice and glad you enjoyed looking at them. jazakAllah khayran.

FreedomFighter

amazing pics... what amazed me though was a short doco shown on australian tv regarding the alleged war on terror of us troops helping ana and anp troops. And in this short excerpt they found a massive marijuana crop field.... the reporter asked as a us soldier as he was destroying the crop, 'so we've just prevented the tally-ban from making money to purchase more weapons?' US soldier hesitates and says after a 3 second pause, ahh yeah.

Point i'm trying to make is don't believe everything you read/hear/see obviously without verification and alhumdolilah Islam teaches us that accountability is high up there in terms of responsibilities. A fact i'd like to point out is that the tally-ban had nearly eradicated all forms of drug harvesting up until the invasion, when the yanks took over and drug harvesting increased tenfold. dun-dun.

thanks. ya thats quite obvious, that the drug thing got even worse after they decided to send more troops. a tally-ban? a ban on a tally you saying? lol.. jk. thanks for pointing out the fact. jazakAllah khayran.

xSharingan01x

TraVeLer

Thank you for uploading the pictures, they are MashAllah very nice.
The children are so cute and innocent looking. It is sad to see them being surrounded by poverty.

Those Yankees seem out of place.

FreedomFighter

Thank you for uploading the pictures, they are MashAllah very nice.
The children are so cute and innocent looking. It is sad to see them being surrounded by poverty.

Those Yankees seem out of place.

thanks. yes it is sad, but they look happy. ya the yankees seem out of place, its like somewhere they are lost and need to survive. jazakAllah khayran.