AlDajjaal is near to come How do you get ready !!!!!!!!!

believer`s tear

There are so many signs appeared this year to show that Aldajjaal is near to come .One of them is the demonstrations in the Arab countries and the unjustified killing of people(الهرج والمرج) which is a very strong sign for the beginning of ADajjaal appearance. so get ready you and your familly .Prophet Mohammad told us to get ready for him by Surat Al-kahf.

The benefits of Surat AlKahf1-It is good to read it every Friday so that it gives you light to the next week .
2- ( memorize the first ten ayat of Alkahaf ) this will protect you from (AlDajjaal ) who comes and seduces people and makes them think he is Allah.
3-Protect you from money , knowledge ,power and religion seduction .
{ ٱلْحَمْدُ لِلَّهِ ٱلَّذِي أَنْزَلَ عَلَىٰ عَبْدِهِ ٱلْكِتَابَ وَلَمْ يَجْعَل لَّهُ عِوَجَا }

Praise — which is the attribution [to a person] of that which is beautiful — is established [as something that], belongs to God [alone], exalted be He. Now, is the intention here to point this out for the purpose of believing in it, or to praise [God] thereby, or both? All are possibilities, the most profitable of which is [to understand] the third [as being the intention behind this statement]; Who has revealed to His servant, Muhammad (s), the Book, the Qur’ān, and has not allowed for it, that is, [He has not allowed that there be] in it, any crookedness, [any] variance or contradiction (the [last] sentence [wa-lam yaj‘al lahu ‘iwajan] is a circumstantial qualifier referring to al-kitāb, ‘the Book’);

{ قَيِّماً لِّيُنْذِرَ بَأْساً شَدِيداً مِّن لَّدُنْهُ وَيُبَشِّرَ ٱلْمُؤْمِنِينَ ٱلَّذِينَ يَعْمَلُونَ ٱلصَّالِحَاتِ أَنَّ لَهُمْ أَجْراً حَسَناً }
[a Book] upright, (qayyiman is a second circumstantial qualifier for [added] emphasis) to warn of, to make, by this Book, the disbelievers fear, severe chastisement from Him, from God, and to bring to the believers who perform righteous deeds the good tidings that theirs will be a fair reward,

{ مَّاكِثِينَ فِيهِ أَبَداً }
wherein they will abide forever, and this [reward] is Paradise;
{ وَيُنْذِرَ ٱلَّذِينَ قَالُواْ ٱتَّخَذَ ٱللَّهُ وَلَداً }
and to warn those, from among the disbelievers, who say, ‘God has taken a son’.

{ مَّا لَهُمْ بِهِ مِنْ عِلْمٍ وَلاَ لآبَائِهِمْ كَبُرَتْ كَلِمَةً تَخْرُجُ مِنْ أَفْوَاهِهِمْ إِن يَقُولُونَ إِلاَّ كَذِباً }
They do not have, in this, in this saying, any knowledge, nor did their fathers, before them, who [also] used to say this. Dreadful, grave, is the word that comes out of their mouths (kalimatan, ‘word’, is for specification and it explains the unidentified [feminine] person [of the verb, kaburat, ‘dreadful’]; and that which is the object of censure has been omitted, and that is their above-mentioned saying [that God has taken a son]). They speak nothing, thereby, but, an utterance of, lies.
{ فَلَعَلَّكَ بَاخِعٌ نَّفْسَكَ عَلَىٰ آثَارِهِمْ إِن لَّمْ يُؤْمِنُواْ بِهَـٰذَا ٱلْحَدِيثِ أَسَفاً }
Yet it may be that you will consume, destroy, yourself in their wake — following [your being with] them, that is, after they have left you — if they should not believe in this discourse, [in this] Qur’ān, out of grief, out of rage and anguish on your part, because of your eagerness that they believe (asafan, ‘out of grief’, is in the accusative because it functions as an object denoting reason).
{ إِنَّا جَعَلْنَا مَا عَلَى ٱلأَرْضِ زِينَةً لَّهَا لِنَبْلُوَهُمْ أَيُّهُم أَحْسَنُ عَمَلاً }
Truly We have made all that is on the earth, in the way of animals, plants, trees, rivers and so on, as an adornment for it, that We may try them, that We may test mankind observing thereby, which of them is best in conduct, therein, that is, [to see which of them] is the most abstemious of it.
{ وَإِنَّا لَجَاعِلُونَ مَا عَلَيْهَا صَعِيداً جُرُزاً }
And indeed We shall turn all that is therein into barren shreds, that produce no plants.
{ أَمْ حَسِبْتَ أَنَّ أَصْحَابَ ٱلْكَهْفِ وَٱلرَّقِيمِ كَانُواْ مِنْ آيَاتِنَا عَجَباً }
Or did you think, did you suppose, that the Companions of the Cave, the cavern in the mountain, and the Inscription, the tablet wherein their names and lineages had been inscribed — the Prophet (s) had been asked about their tale — were, with regard to their tale, a [unique] marvel from among, the entirety [of], Our signs? (‘ajaban, ‘a marvel’ is the predicate of [the defective verb] kāna [sc. kānū], the preceding [min āyātinā, ‘from among Our signs’] being a circumstantial qualifier). In other words, [did you suppose] that they were a marvel exclusively from among all [Our] other signs, or that they were the most marvellous among them? Not so.
{ إِذْ أَوَى ٱلْفِتْيَةُ إِلَى ٱلْكَهْفِ فَقَالُواْ رَبَّنَآ آتِنَا مِن لَّدُنكَ رَحْمَةً وَهَيِّىءْ لَنَا مِنْ أَمْرِنَا رَشَداً }
Mention, when the youths took refuge in the Cave (fitya, ‘youths’, is the plural of fatā, and denotes a mature young man) fearing for their faith from their disbelieving people, they said, ‘Our Lord! Give us mercy from Yourself and remedy for us our affair through rectitude’, [through Your] guidance.

May Allah be with us .

twas19

As salam alaykum

I have read about his appearance but how would he come ? and appear ? will we be able to see him as a Human being ? or like some other form ?

wasalam

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
Allah swt will be with us!

:allahuakbar:
There are so many signs appeared this year to show that Aldajjaal is near to come .One of them is the demonstrations in the Arab countries and the unjustified killing of people(الهرج والمرج) which is a very strong sign for the beginning of ADajjaal appearance. so get ready you and your familly .Prophet Mohammad told us to get ready for him by Surat Al-kahf.

The benefits of Surat AlKahf1-It is good to read it every Friday so that it gives you light to the next week .
2- ( memorize the first ten ayat of Alkahaf ) this will protect you from (AlDajjaal ) who comes and seduces people and makes them think he is Allah.
3-Protect you from money , knowledge ,power and religion seduction .
{ ٱلْحَمْدُ لِلَّهِ ٱلَّذِي أَنْزَلَ عَلَىٰ عَبْدِهِ ٱلْكِتَابَ وَلَمْ يَجْعَل لَّهُ عِوَجَا }

Praise — which is the attribution [to a person] of that which is beautiful — is established [as something that], belongs to God [alone], exalted be He. Now, is the intention here to point this out for the purpose of believing in it, or to praise [God] thereby, or both? All are possibilities, the most profitable of which is [to understand] the third [as being the intention behind this statement]; Who has revealed to His servant, Muhammad (s), the Book, the Qur’ān, and has not allowed for it, that is, [He has not allowed that there be] in it, any crookedness, [any] variance or contradiction (the [last] sentence [wa-lam yaj‘al lahu ‘iwajan] is a circumstantial qualifier referring to al-kitāb, ‘the Book’);

{ قَيِّماً لِّيُنْذِرَ بَأْساً شَدِيداً مِّن لَّدُنْهُ وَيُبَشِّرَ ٱلْمُؤْمِنِينَ ٱلَّذِينَ يَعْمَلُونَ ٱلصَّالِحَاتِ أَنَّ لَهُمْ أَجْراً حَسَناً }
[a Book] upright, (qayyiman is a second circumstantial qualifier for [added] emphasis) to warn of, to make, by this Book, the disbelievers fear, severe chastisement from Him, from God, and to bring to the believers who perform righteous deeds the good tidings that theirs will be a fair reward,

{ مَّاكِثِينَ فِيهِ أَبَداً }
wherein they will abide forever, and this [reward] is Paradise;
{ وَيُنْذِرَ ٱلَّذِينَ قَالُواْ ٱتَّخَذَ ٱللَّهُ وَلَداً }
and to warn those, from among the disbelievers, who say, ‘God has taken a son’.

{ مَّا لَهُمْ بِهِ مِنْ عِلْمٍ وَلاَ لآبَائِهِمْ كَبُرَتْ كَلِمَةً تَخْرُجُ مِنْ أَفْوَاهِهِمْ إِن يَقُولُونَ إِلاَّ كَذِباً }
They do not have, in this, in this saying, any knowledge, nor did their fathers, before them, who [also] used to say this. Dreadful, grave, is the word that comes out of their mouths (kalimatan, ‘word’, is for specification and it explains the unidentified [feminine] person [of the verb, kaburat, ‘dreadful’]; and that which is the object of censure has been omitted, and that is their above-mentioned saying [that God has taken a son]). They speak nothing, thereby, but, an utterance of, lies.
{ فَلَعَلَّكَ بَاخِعٌ نَّفْسَكَ عَلَىٰ آثَارِهِمْ إِن لَّمْ يُؤْمِنُواْ بِهَـٰذَا ٱلْحَدِيثِ أَسَفاً }
Yet it may be that you will consume, destroy, yourself in their wake — following [your being with] them, that is, after they have left you — if they should not believe in this discourse, [in this] Qur’ān, out of grief, out of rage and anguish on your part, because of your eagerness that they believe (asafan, ‘out of grief’, is in the accusative because it functions as an object denoting reason).
{ إِنَّا جَعَلْنَا مَا عَلَى ٱلأَرْضِ زِينَةً لَّهَا لِنَبْلُوَهُمْ أَيُّهُم أَحْسَنُ عَمَلاً }
Truly We have made all that is on the earth, in the way of animals, plants, trees, rivers and so on, as an adornment for it, that We may try them, that We may test mankind observing thereby, which of them is best in conduct, therein, that is, [to see which of them] is the most abstemious of it.
{ وَإِنَّا لَجَاعِلُونَ مَا عَلَيْهَا صَعِيداً جُرُزاً }
And indeed We shall turn all that is therein into barren shreds, that produce no plants.
{ أَمْ حَسِبْتَ أَنَّ أَصْحَابَ ٱلْكَهْفِ وَٱلرَّقِيمِ كَانُواْ مِنْ آيَاتِنَا عَجَباً }
Or did you think, did you suppose, that the Companions of the Cave, the cavern in the mountain, and the Inscription, the tablet wherein their names and lineages had been inscribed — the Prophet (s) had been asked about their tale — were, with regard to their tale, a [unique] marvel from among, the entirety [of], Our signs? (‘ajaban, ‘a marvel’ is the predicate of [the defective verb] kāna [sc. kānū], the preceding [min āyātinā, ‘from among Our signs’] being a circumstantial qualifier). In other words, [did you suppose] that they were a marvel exclusively from among all [Our] other signs, or that they were the most marvellous among them? Not so.
{ إِذْ أَوَى ٱلْفِتْيَةُ إِلَى ٱلْكَهْفِ فَقَالُواْ رَبَّنَآ آتِنَا مِن لَّدُنكَ رَحْمَةً وَهَيِّىءْ لَنَا مِنْ أَمْرِنَا رَشَداً }
Mention, when the youths took refuge in the Cave (fitya, ‘youths’, is the plural of fatā, and denotes a mature young man) fearing for their faith from their disbelieving people, they said, ‘Our Lord! Give us mercy from Yourself and remedy for us our affair through rectitude’, [through Your] guidance.May Allah be with us .

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
:bismillah:
:salam2:

The arrival of AlDajjaal will be witness
by not only among the muslim but the kafiir too.
Muslims shouldn't be afraid.

Allah swt is Alrahmaan and Al rahiim.

Here we should feel very fortunate:ma:
and thankful to Allah swt
because On that day,
Allah swt will defend
and protect us(muslims) and during that critical time
Allah swt will send The imam mahdi and prophet Isa alaihisalam
be among us.
Prophet Isa alaihisalam will carry the responsible to slay(kill) Al dajjal
:ma:
The end of the world is near after that.

Focus on being a good muslim.
And
Do not fear other than Allah swt.

~May Allah swt help and guide us~Amin!

Take care!
~Wassalam :)

Iwantpeace

Thanks for the reminder and the importance of Kahf. I have read loads of articles regarding his arrival and yes the time is getting near. May Allah protect us all.

twas19

Clarification

As salam alaykum

I have read about his appearance but how would he come ? and appear ? will we be able to see him as a Human being ? or like some other form ?

wasalam

Can somebody clarify ?

auroran

Jazaaki Allaah khayran ukhti for sharing.

Dajjal will come as a man with curly hair, blind right eye and every believer will see the words 'kaaf faa raa' between his eyes, literate or illiterate.

believer`s tear

Thanks alot for your replies . I believe that Al-Dajjaal is aperson with one eye and the other eye is as prophet Mohammad said that it's like a floating grape and that there was astory about people lost in the sea and they found themselves in an island then they were taken to a man who was tied in acave in this island and he started asking them did Mohammad apear they said yes and other questions then he said that he will apear soon.Then they went back to tell the story but no one knew where the island was !

And because we live in Saudi Arabia and Al-Mahdi is going to come from our country we see signs for his near come . Al-Mahdi and Al-Dajjaal apear together or directly after each other . You can read more about this issue by searching in google.

MAY ALLAH HELP US AND PROTECT US AND ALL MUSLIMS EVERY WHERE.

Salam2You

Lil' Muslimah
Salam alaikum

Bismillah

I'm so scared really really scared wow......... This is going to be so much fitnah for the generation. The grave is fitnah for us and the fitnah of the grave is equivalent to the fitnah of Dajjal which means its definitely big fitna for us.

Please give us tips on how to become more religious and prepared. Help please I'm so scared now I'm surprised I can even type from hearing this.
Ages ago I had a dream of him walking into my house he had exact description but I knew his description and it was exactly same. He walked into my house without knocking and appeared in my living room and threatened to kill my mother if I don't believe he's god (n'authu billah) my mum died in the dream and he tried to force me to believe he was god and I kept shouting no very loud in my dream I was so happy of myself but I fear it would turn out wrong in real life because the fitnah is indescribable,...

Salam2You

Lil' Muslimah

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
:bismillah:

The arrival of AlDajjaal will be witness
by not only among the muslim but the kafiir too.
Muslims shouldn't be afraid.

Allah swt is Alrahmaan and Al rahiim.

Here we should feel very fortunate:ma:
and thankful to Allah swt
because On that day,
Allah swt will defend
and protect us(muslims) and during that critical time
Allah swt will send The imam mahdi and prophet Isa alaihisalam
be among us.
Prophet Isa alaihisalam will carry the responsible to slay(kill) Al dajjal
:ma:
The end of the world is near after that.

Focus on being a good muslim.
And
Do not fear other than Allah swt.

~May Allah swt help and guide us~Amin!

Take care!
~Wassalam :)

JazakAllah khairan sister for removing my fear, I'm only 14 so I'm likely to even fear spiders lol! I must only fear Allah the Great alone and must make it obligation on me. The fear I have is that I feel I'm not good enough Muslim to get through the fitnah, is there anyone who could tell us how to prepare even more??
:tti_sister:

ahmed_indian

to Allah we belong
JazakAllah khairan sister for removing my fear, I'm only 14 so I'm likely to even fear spiders lol! I must only fear Allah the Great alone and must make it obligation on me. The fear I have is that I feel I'm not good enough Muslim to get through the fitnah, is there anyone who could tell us how to prepare even more??
:tti_sister:

:wasalam:

we have to follow prophet's (peace be upon him) advice sister.

1. not going near to dajjal: Whoever hears of (the appearance of) the Dajjal, let him stay away from him. By Allah! A man will come to him, thinking himself to be a believer, but will follow him because of doubts he will raise. (Bukhari, Muslim, Abu Dawood, and Ahmad)

2. duas: "Allahumma inni a'udhu bika min adhabil-qabri, wa a'udhu bika min fitnatil-masihid-dajjal, wa a'udhu bika min fitnatil-mahya wa fitnatil-mamati. Allahumma inni a'udhu bika minal-ma thami wal-maghrami. (O Allah, I seek refuge with You from the punishment of the grave and from the afflictions of Masiah Ad-Dajjal and from the afflictions of life and death. O Allah, I seek refuge with You from the sins and from being in debt)."

3. verses of surah kahf: He who among you will survive to see him should recite over him the opening verses of Surah al-Kahf... (Muslim)

ahmed_indian

to Allah we belong

When Al-Dajjal appears, he will have fire and water along with him. What the people will consider as cold water, will be fire that will burn (things). So, if anyone of you comes across this, he should fall in the thing which will appear to him as fire, for in reality, it will be fresh cold water." hadith in Bukhari

this is what happening in this Dajjal Age. cheating, backbiting, lies, affairs, drinking, interest, exploitation, immodesty which are fire are made to appear water nowadays.

so we should NOT choose dajjal's cold water!

Salam2You

Lil' Muslimah
Salam alaikum

JazakAllah khairan akhi Ahmed the info helped a lot so may Allah reward you equally to the amount of me acting upon those warnings and tips. Amin!

A question though, how will Imam Mehdi appear? His name? Which country etc.?

Because I heard he will come before Dajjal so I want to learn more about Imaam Mehdi so that we can realise who he is..

I've heard of many frauds who claim to be Imaam Mehdi so if we learn more about him inshaAllah we will be affirmative by his claim when he arrives.

ahmed_indian

to Allah we belong
A question though, how will Imam Mehdi appear? His name? Which country etc.?

barak Allah feeki sister,

Prophet :saw2:: After the death of a Ruler there will be some dispute between the people. At that time a citizen of Madina will flee (from Madina) and go to Makkah. While in Makkah, certain people will approach him between Hajrul Aswad and Maqaame Ibraheem, and forcefully pledge their allegiance to him.

Thereafter a huge army will proceed from Syria to attack him but when they will be at Baida, which is between Makkah and Madina, they will be swallowed into the ground.

On seeing this, the Abdaals of Shaam as well as large numbers of people from Iraq will come to him and pledge their allegiance to him. Then a person from the Quraish, whose uncle will be from the Bani Kalb tribe will send an army to attack him, only to be overpowered, by the will of Allah. This (defeated) army will be that of the Bani Kalb. Unfortunate indeed is he who does not receive a share from the booty of the Kalb. This person (Imam Mahdi) will distribute the spoils of war after the battle. He will lead the people according to the Sunnat and during his reign Islam will spread throughout the world. He will remain till seven years (since his emergence). He will pass away and the Muslims will perform his Janazah salaat.

(Abu Dawood)