Any one from sweden here ?

mahaseeb

Asalamualikum brother's and sister's
Hope every one is in pink of health and doing good by grace of almighty allah.I was just wondering if any one from sweden is in here on TTI.If there then reply to this post.Thanks
Jazak allah hu khair
Abdul Haseeb

Rebaz

Asalamualikum brother's and sister's
Hope every one is in pink of health and doing good by grace of almighty allah.I was just wondering if any one from sweden is in here on TTI.If there then reply to this post.Thanks
Jazak allah hu khair
Abdul Haseeb

:wasalam:

Vad ville du broder?

alf2

Islam is a way of life
Aren't the Scandinavian countries very very Atheist?
Is it very hard to live there?

Sorry if this is off topic.

Wannabemuslim

I dont know about most of scandanavia, but i did research on sweeden there main religion is christianity, and strangly according to a wiki hinu is growing there

Rebaz

It's true, a lot of critics against Islam. Most of it are misunderstanding & lies, so I can correct them.

mahaseeb

Assalamu`alaykum Warahmatullahi Wabarakatu

Brother Idris is from Sweden.

@ Idris
Walikumsalam brother;
Hope things are fine at your end.I just wanted to check that how many people in sweden follow TTI.So where do you live in sweden?

Asalamualikum
Abdul Haseeb

mahaseeb

Asalamualikum sister...
Yes there are racist and all kind of people... but many people don't know a lot about religion... Just need a holiday to party....
Asalamualikum.
Abdul Haseeb

Idris16

:salam2:
You are right. They are very atheist-ish.... they do not know why we are here. And if you ask them about God, they can't answer. They have never thought about why we are here. The Swedish people along with Danish and Norwegian only care about working - being in this dunya. May Allâh guide us.

Rebaz

Asalamualikum..

I was just thinking that how many people in sweden follow TTI. So,i created a thread.
How ru rebaz and where do you live?

Asalamualikum..
Abdul Haseeb

I'm fine brother, I live close to Göteborg. In a small town close to the nature, sea and all kind of blessing that God gave to this part of world.