Anyone know of a muslim web designer

slaveofAllah88

Slave of Allah (swt)
:salam2: brothers and sisters,

I wanted to start a project to help my brothers and sisters Inshallah, here is the original thread

http://www.turntoislam.com/forum/showthread.php?t=54280

I wanted to contact mods and make sure its ok to add this to TTI, siter AishaAnastasia gave me a positive review and said she will get back to me, she hasn't gotten back to me but Inshallah she will.

I have decided to atleast find a trustworthy brother or sister web designer and see how much would it cost and what can be expected

I rather have a muslim brother or sister do it then have someone else who might not understand properly

So JazakAllah khair all those brothers and sisters who supported me your support is appreciated, LIke i said, its not my project its all of us, its the duty of all of us to help our new revert brother and sister and welcome them with open arms Inshallah :) and be closer to Allah (swt) and earn lots of ajar in the process.

Well Inshallah looking for some helpful sugguestions and positive feedback
JazakAllah khair
:salam2:

PS: any mods check this thread out plz pm me :) i really want to know how to intergrade the project with TTI

a_muslimah86

Hubbi Li Rabbi
Staff member

Akhi..my dad opened a website and a brother helped him design it and everything..he just had to resort to an American hosting company because he couldn't find any better deal out there from amongst our community in the U.S. and abroad :(

If you wish..I can note it to myself..and when my father calls me (he's overseas right now)..I can ask him to give me the name and number of the person who helped him..I know the brother who helped out is Palestinean so he's very likely (I remember my dad speaking in Arabic with him unless I'm mixing up people) and I think he lives in the U.S. too..But like I said if you agree..I'll note this by the phone and ask my father when he calls about everything :)

:wasalam:

slaveofAllah88

Slave of Allah (swt)

Akhi..my dad opened a website and a brother helped him design it and everything..he just had to resort to an American hosting company because he couldn't find any better deal out there from amongst our community in the U.S. and abroad :(

If you wish..I can note it to myself..and when my father calls me (he's overseas right now)..I can ask him to give me the name and number of the person who helped him..I know the brother who helped out is Palestinean so he's very likely (I remember my dad speaking in Arabic with him unless I'm mixing up people) and I think he lives in the U.S. too..But like I said if you agree..I'll note this by the phone and ask my father when he calls about everything :)

JazakAllah khair sister that would be great

If anyone can find anyone LOL :) any company or personal they have worked with that is trustworthy things would be great, obviously we want someone trustworthy cuz we all know there are alot of scammers out there
Inshallah looking forward to someone's reply

Muawiyah

SalaamUAlaykum

Just overhearing this little request,

i couldnt stop but refer my brother.

My brother is quite a professional web designer..

If you search on google taiyab raja

his website should turn up as web entrepreneur.

Wasalaam

slaveofAllah88

Slave of Allah (swt)
brother that would be great could you please give him my contact [email protected] if possible ,
i search online and i found this website

http://www.taiyabraja.com/

but its not working would you be kind to please give me the link brother
Waliakum Salam

SalaamUAlaykum

Just overhearing this little request,

i couldnt stop but refer my brother.

My brother is quite a professional web designer..

If you search on google taiyab raja

his website should turn up as web entrepreneur.

Wasalaam

There is a very good web designer who did this for Yusuf Estes. As a programmer, this flash video and the layout of his site is excellent.

I beleive that they do it for free; the designers for him; perhaps you can get a web designer to do it for free for you as well and maybe you can set it up where he could make contacts and business from your site.

There is a lot of good talent out there, presentation and the skill/tools will increase your chances if having a well designed site.

Running a forum is very easy to because there are hosting web sites that have it included in the package. I think if you look for vBulletin they will have packages.

You don't want to spend on a designer that will charge every time you need a change. That will not be spending the money wisely.

Do contact administrator of this site and others and ask. I am sure they will assist you, just be patient.

Sorry, I have to go pray, otherwise I will get you some packages that you can see. Also, be careful and decide if you want your personal information to be public or not. You don't want some haters knocking on your door and causing problems. A very good thing would be to work with your local masjid.

may Allah answer your duaa and increase for you your reward.

mahmood105

Web Hosting 25% for Muslims

Salam,

I recommend you use Salaamhosting.net for you web hosting, they are a Muslim owned web hosting company, they are giving 25% off and offer 2 months free and free domain name with there hosting packages, check them out! All of the packages have unlimited bandwidth!

If you have questions email [email protected].

They also design websites, contact them for more info :)

Also if you recommend a friend they will pay £5 to £10 for each customer you get them. You need to ask them

slaveofAllah88

Slave of Allah (swt)
thank you brother Mahmood

Salam,

I recommend you use Salaamhosting.net for you web hosting, they are a Muslim owned web hosting company, they are giving 25% off and offer 2 months free and free domain name with there hosting packages, check them out! All of the packages have unlimited bandwidth!

If you have questions email [email protected].

They also design websites, contact them for more info :)

Also if you recommend a friend they will pay £5 to £10 for each customer you get them. You need to ask them

mahmood105

Salaamhosting.net is a Muslim owned web hosting company based in the UK check them out giving 25% off for mulsims, 2 months free and unlimited bandwidth as standard