ARE YOU SOMALI?

palestine

Servant of Allah
I DON'T CARE ABOUT QABIIL.

:salam2: Brother good, don't lend an ear to qabiil. it only destroys, damages and divides us. that is why somalia is the way it is today. Qabiil was instilled first and foremost so that people would recognize each other( if someone got lost) but as you can see in somalia and the like they have divided and used qabiil against each other to gain power. such a sad thing. but it's the generation of today that can make a difference, although many elderly people try and break my heart by saying qabiil will never be demolished, i will prove to them inshallah. :salam2:

Idris16

:salam2: Brother good, don't lend an ear to qabiil. it only destroys, damages and divides us. that is why somalia is the way it is today. Qabiil was instilled first and foremost so that people would recognize each other( if someone got lost) but as you can see in somalia and the like they have divided and used qabiil against each other to gain power. such a sad thing. but it's the generation of today that can make a difference, although many elderly people try and break my heart by saying qabiil will never be demolished, i will prove to them inshallah. :salam2:

that's why i say i don't have a qabiil.

Muslim18

Blessed Muslimah
:salam2: hey sister palestine i didnt know u were a somali lool i am too salam brothers and sisters and its nice to see people dont care about tribe sometimes i feel somalis are stepping back to days of ignorance subhanallah anyway iam happy iam from this generation not the elders though i respect them iam always having debates with my uncle its good to hear what they say anyway iam babling so peace out

Achmat_Samsodien

:salam2:

I'm not a somali but I have great respect for them they come to South Africa with nothing but build viable businesses Alhamdulillah. Allah has truly blessed them with the abilities for trade. Another amazing thing is Somali people can name minmum 20 grandfathers, Allahu Akbar it's amazing!

Mahzala

فَتَبَارَكَ اللَّهُ أَحْسَنُ الْخَالِقِينَ
Assalamualaikum

:bismillah1:

*Appearing out of the Blue*

I am not Somali, but I have many Somali friends here in Australia. Just letting you know!

Nice to meet you all. And also, Brother Muhamm7d, changed your name again ha? Great going! Nice to see you are so involved.. and hooked like me ;)

Assalamualaikum

MuslimSista

Assalamu Alaikum Warahmatulahi Wabarakatu, Brothers & Sisters!!! I too am somali, never really knew that there were so many. Mash Allah, however i can't write it or read it.......i surely can understand it. Its nice to meet u all! Masalamu

palestine

Servant of Allah
with all do respect does it matter, i mean we all are muslims and in islam we are brothers and sisters. i have nothing against anyone.

walaykum wasalam. brother you are right, there is no need for us to know who is somali and who is not. but it was just a curious question, and he has arleady stated that he is not interested in qabiil(tribalism), but thanks for the humble reminder. hope you're not offended. yes you're right if someone says what are you, replie by saying: I AM A MUSIM. ASALAMU ALAYKU. :hijabi:

najbc

walaykum wasalam. brother you are right, there is no need for us to know who is somali and who is not. but it was just a curious question, and he has arleady stated that he is not interested in qabiil(tribalism), but thanks for the humble reminder. hope you're not offended. yes you're right if someone says what are you, replie by saying: I AM A MUSIM. ASALAMU ALAYKU. :hijabi:

thanks sister but i am sister and not a brother!

Idris16

thank you sister

muminah92

asalam w3likum
sister najbc ur right but there is nothing wrong with knowing if there are ppl from ur home country in tti.
peace

Abu.Amirah

Assalamu aleikum!!

Am from Kenya, Somalia our neighbours, and we live with them everywhere here in Mombasa. Am not Somali but we live,eat,pray and do everything here together. Though i dont kno much but i guess i know fe words from them...

Please correct me if am wrong lol.....:lol:

Kale warriyaa...wafi3aan!! :SMILY139:

Wankudila wallahi :fighta:

nabaat!

wankujaala fiisabilillah ( i love u all for the sake of Allah):SMILY303:

Jazakallahu kheir!!