ARE YOU SOMALI?

MUHAMM7D

Muslim
Assalamu aleikum!!

Am from Kenya, Somalia our neighbours, and we live with them everywhere here in Mombasa. Am not Somali but we live,eat,pray and do everything here together. Though i dont kno much but i guess i know fe words from them...

Please correct me if am wrong lol.....:lol:

Kale warriyaa...wafi3aan!! :SMILY139:

Wankudila wallahi :fighta:

nabaat!

wankujaala fiisabilillah ( i love u all for the sake of Allah):SMILY303:

Jazakallahu kheir!!

Hahaha:D:D Nice try, your doing ok:D

al-muslimah

Salam alaycoum, im not somali..but i have a question for you guys..
i wonder isnt somal an arab country?? like i see you all here speak in a somali strange language and not in arabic..are there two spoken languages in somal ;arabic and somali or is it only the somali one?

Idris16

wa alaykum as salam

In somalia there is only one people,religion, and culture. there are no arabs there and arabic is only spoken as a 2nd language sometimes as a 3rd language. if you have more questions please ask :D

wa salam

al-muslimah

wa alaykum as salam

In somalia there is only one people,religion, and culture. there are no Arabs there and arabic is only spoken as a 2nd language sometimes as a 3rd language. if you have more questions please ask :D

wa salam

oh thank you for answering:)..i'v always thought they were Arab because i know couple of Somalis that know arabic..subhanallah

ali_salaad

salaam caleykum

salaam brothers and sisters i see there`s a few somali`s in here , i am somali aswell and proud to see there is some of us on this type of website .
:astag:

muna

ابنة الاسلام
SAlaamu 3alaikum evry1.....i'm proud 2b Somali and Muslim Alhamdolillaah..thnx 4da post

fada_all

i know i can name my grandfathers too.

salam alikom

its fine alhamdolillah to konw more somalian people here , i love you all for allah's sake even it was a suprise for me to konw that because sisters palestine , zaynab brother Idriss .........and another i thought they are arabs nice to meet you here dear brothers and sisters im glad for that alhamdoliallah....................

by the what does it mean that YOU CAN NAME YOUR GRANDFATHERS???
and jazakoma llah khair akatir..........

Idris16

salam alikom
by the what does it mean that YOU CAN NAME YOUR GRANDFATHERS???
and jazakoma llah khair akatir..........
:wasalam:
It means you can name your grandfathers' names
your granddads dad and his dad and then his dad's name and so on.
I hope you understood me:SMILY209: