strong the belivier He made me

This Love bring me the conclustion,
who I am,waht I am to, to who I belonge
and to who I will be back she rised me
up to the Arsh of sky.

Asja get tired,she rised on the highest
mountain but there she also could not find
The Most Loving One.Asja with tears in her
eyes called:"Where are you my Almighty Lord".
In heart she looked deep The Most Loving
she has found.Who I am,waht I am,to who
I belong and to who I will be back it rised me
up to the Arsh of sky.

Asja look to the sun thinking if that could
be her Lord,but with first sunset she lost
her hope.Where are you my Almighty Lord,
please hear my call.Oh my Allah if I could
give all my life to You,all my pain,happiness
and sadness,all my ibathets and prayers,
all my minutes thinking about You,then would
I see You.

Asja look to the shining moon,thinking if that
could be her Lord,but with morning moon
dissapered and her last hope.Her eyes become
full of tears,that beauty was not the one that her
heart has seen.
Asja get ill,the Most Loving she did not found.All
the flowers aroud her of such sadness died.
Oh my Almighty Allah if I do not see You,
of such Love I will also die.

In that moment Asja low her look down
on the ground,she lost hope to find her Love.
With tears in her eyes she called:Where are
You my Almighty Lord.In her heart she looked
deep the Most Loving she has found.
Who I am,what I am,to who I belong and to
who I will be back,she rised me up to
the Arsh of sky.

~~~Written by:Asja~~~

51rb42.jpg

ayesha_r

Muslimah
:salam2:
:ma::ma::ma::ma::ma::ma::ma:
jazakall kahir for sharing. Sister you are :ma: so talented and I love your poems ..they are so touching and beautiful. This poem really helped me because I am going through really difficult times.

May ALLAH make everything easy for you and grant you janat ul firdous.Ameen
:wasalam:

ruki4eva

Muslim Unity...
:salam2: sister Asja :)
mashallah wallahi that was so beautiful
jazakallah sister for sharing it with us all
May Allah bless you,
And grant you eternal paradise inshallah Ameen
your posts make me smile Alhamdulillah :) :hearts:
keep it up inshallah
take care sis

Asja

Pearl of Islaam
:ma::ma::ma::ma::ma::ma::ma:
jazakall kahir for sharing. Sister you are :ma: so talented and I love your poems ..they are so touching and beautiful. This poem really helped me because I am going through really difficult times.

May ALLAH make everything easy for you and grant you janat ul firdous.Ameen

Allaicomu Salam dear sister

Thank you so much my dear sis Aisha for your lovely and heartfelt words.

Alhmadulillah,I am so glade that you like my poem sister.may Allah reword you too sister with Jannatul Fidows,and increase you Love for Allah Subahallah billahi.Ameen.:tti_sister::tti_sister:

May Allah bless you :hearts::hearts:

Asja

Pearl of Islaam
:salam2: sister Asja :)
mashallah wallahi that was so beautiful
jazakallah sister for sharing it with us all
May Allah bless you,
And grant you eternal paradise inshallah Ameen
your posts make me smile Alhamdulillah :) :hearts:
keep it up inshallah
take care sis

:wasalam: dear sister Ruksana

Jazzak Allah khair dear sister for your kind daus and words Mashallah.

Wallahi I am so glade that I have put a smile on your face.:)

May Allah bless you too sister,and grant you with higest place in Jananh and all Muslims,and increae our Love for Allah Almighty.Ameen.

I love you for the sake of Allah sister

Wa Allaicomu Saalam

fada_all

salam alikom

i don't konw before that you are so talented !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!wow.......masha allah sister thats amazing ...fantastic ,carry on sister i encourage you ,may allah bless you with his mercy,we are lucky to write us things like that jazaki nallah khir katior sister may allah reawrd you with jannah insha allah taala....

ur sis

Abdul Hasib

Student of Knowledge

Wow that was SO great ya Baji! :) Allahu Akbar, I loved it :)

Your poem is beyond words, Mashallah, I wish I was good like you, but unfortuantely, I just have problems and stuff being a teenager, just start feeling sad and upset at times, for no reason at all, but I just start feeling like I hate myself, because I think I'm not good, but in reality, degrading myself is just the thing that I do whenever I'm feeling sad or upset, for no reason at all.

I hope one day, when I become older, I can find a great Muslim sister like you, Wallahi that'd be like SO wonderful, like something of a far away fantasy that became real (by Allah Subhanahu wa Ta Alla's will)........

Someone who will remind me of our Lord all the time, someone who it seems that the light from Allah Subhanahu wa Ta Alla's Arsh shines on her face. Someone who it seems that just being around me makes me forget about all the sadness in life (ignorant people calling me a Rafizha, telling me I'm a Munafiq for "having a picture I.D" (<which I NEED to take in my school), even though they spend time watching nude material), and make me forget about all of my problems, and who makes me to just feel blissful inside my heart, forever ........

Asja

Pearl of Islaam
salam alikom

i don't konw before that you are so talented !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!wow.......masha allah sister thats amazing ...fantastic ,carry on sister i encourage you ,may allah bless you with his mercy,we are lucky to write us things like that jazaki nallah khir katior sister may allah reawrd you with jannah insha allah taala....

ur sis

Allaicomu Salam my sweet sister

Thank you dear sister so much for your so nice and kind words,wallahi they mean a loot to me.

But these are only my feelings for Allah Almighty.:shymuslima1:.and I hope Inshallah I done something good for the sake of Allah.

May Allah Inshallah be pleased with us.

May Allah reword you too sister with His blessings,happiness and Janatul Firdows.Ameen.:hearts:

I love you sister for the sake of Allah!!!:hearts:

Asja

Pearl of Islaam

Wow that was SO great ya Baji! :) Allahu Akbar, I loved it :)

Your poem is beyond words, Mashallah, I wish I was good like you, but unfortuantely, I just have problems and stuff being a teenager, just start feeling sad and upset at times, for no reason at all, but I just start feeling like I hate myself, because I think I'm not good, but in reality, degrading myself is just the thing that I do whenever I'm feeling sad or upset, for no reason at all.

I hope one day, when I become older, I can find a great Muslim sister like you, Wallahi that'd be like SO wonderful, like something of a far away fantasy that became real (by Allah Subhanahu wa Ta Alla's will)........

Someone who will remind me of our Lord all the time, someone who it seems that the light from Allah Subhanahu wa Ta Alla's Arsh shines on her face. Someone who it seems that just being around me makes me forget about all the sadness in life (ignorant people calling me a Rafizha, telling me I'm a Munafiq for "having a picture I.D" (<which I NEED to take in my school), even though they spend time watching nude material), and make me forget about all of my problems, and who makes me to just feel blissful inside my heart, forever ........

Allaicomu Salam Wa rahmatullah Wa Barakatuhu dear brother Abdul Hasib

Thank you dear brother so much for your kindness.Mashallah you are soooooooo kind brotherand you are a great Muslim.

For the sake of Allah,I am so glade that you like my simple poem and other brothers and sisters too Inshallah:shymuslima1:,and I hope Inshallah we all will love Allah Almighty ever day much more.

I agree with you dear brother,that Allah is everywhere,and SubhanAllah love for Allah can be seen on brigh faces and in eyes of someone.May Allah increase our Love for Him,and make our faces brighfull.Ameen Ya Allah.

I am teenager too brother:),but Inshallah with Allahs help we need to face with some diffucults in our lifes,and I pray that Allah make easy for you brother,and a complish all your wishes and dreams Inshallah.

May Allah reword you with sweet and great Muslim sister.:)Ameen

May Allah bless you dear brother

Wa Allaicomu Salam

Your sister Asja

LoveIslam123

salam aleikum sister
Its truely beautiful poem
but one phrase really disturbed me ,please forgive me if I misunderstood ...

In her heart she looked
deep the Most Loving she has found.

But I hear many people sometimes say the phrase that Allah is in our hearts .I just think we should not say it ,because Allah is up above seven heavens ..He is the Most High is above us all....

I was just claryfying ,please don't feel offended sister ,Its just reminder for myself and all of us to be careful with the words and expressions that we use ...

May Allah forgive me if I said anything wrong ..

waaleikum salam

Asja

Pearl of Islaam
Marshallah, very nice poem, your the best sista, keep up the good works.

:salam2: dear brother

Oh thank you dear brother so much wallahi for your kind reply.

May Alah reword you for your kindness.Your words a loot to me ,since they are coming from nice brother like you Mashallah.

May Allah bless you

Asja

Pearl of Islaam
Salaams,
MashAllah sister! beautiful poem...May Allah reward you for sharing it with us:)

Allaicomu Salaam Wa rahmatullah dear sister

Jazzak Allah khair sister for your nice and kind duas and words.:)

May Allah reword you too sister:tti_sister:

Asja

Pearl of Islaam
salam aleikum sister
Its truely beautiful poem
but one phrase really disturbed me ,please forgive me if I misunderstood ...

But I hear many people sometimes say the phrase that Allah is in our hearts .I just think we should not say it ,because Allah is up above seven heavens ..He is the Most High is above us all....

I was just claryfying ,please don't feel offended sister ,Its just reminder for myself and all of us to be careful with the words and expressions that we use ...

May Allah forgive me if I said anything wrong ..

waaleikum salam

Allaicomu Saalam dear sister

Alhamdulillah that you did not said anything wrong and thank you for bringing this up.

Inshallah I will try to explain my words sister.

In my stanza sister I though that with our heart and soul we feel Allah Almighty,althought we do not see Him with our eyes because like you said sister Allah is the Most High,The Most Greatest and He is above everything.
We can find Allah in our hearts with our love for Him.This was referaing on Love for Allah which is our hearts.

I hope Inshallah I could exlain better my poem sister.

May Allah bless you