Assalammualaikum friends...

Fahra

Assalammualaikum all...
I’m Fahra from Indonesia. I’m moslem since I was born but it couldn’t guarentee that your life will always be in peace. You know, a mirror always shows the fake side of ourselves. What you see will not be 100% of what you want and I feel sad about it cause it happened to me. The worse thing come up in high school. I just moved to that “city” and lots of my moslem friends there don’t like me. They call me with a worst name. Some of them like to say bad things and sometimes they pull my hair. When my birthday comes and unfortunately they know it, suddenly, they grab my hand then they slap my face over and over until they got tired. I’m shock cause I don’t even know that abusive behavior was the culture of this moslem high school. I’ve been feel depressed and crying for a whole month. I feel like I’m nothing but just piece of sh*t.

After graduate from that place with a good result (alhamdulillah), I had a therapy season and do lots of prayer accompanied by my father. The problem about our body and soul was created by ourselves and the only key to make ourselves feel better is to be grateful of what we are. Just realized how beautiful we are as a perfect creature that made by Allah SWT.

There’s so many thoughts that I would like to share in here, especially about my religion. I would like to make friends with who had convert to Islam. I wanna know how they feel. I think the process of someone who convert to Islam was a special gift from Allah SWT and it makes me wonder how they through their special journey to find Islam. One point you should know, it took times to know more about Islam. It’s not easy but it’ll bring you peace. Don’t push yourself too much. Just let it flow as Allah SWT give you unlimited time to learn about Islam. well, I’m still learning how to be a good moslem girl. I remember one of the best day of my life was when I got a big intention to wear hijab then I wear it until now. About lots of issues that you met, please…be patient then face it with polite behave and joyful heart then suddenly, I’m sure, you’ll bring peace to yourself and others. He he..
I hope there’s some people who read this and would like to have a little positive discussion with me. Wassalammualaikum friends…
:hijabi:

MutlekM

:salam2:
Welcome sis I am sorry that those muslims havent been treating you as a sister in Islam. But Allaah will make everything better InshaAllaah and remember sis that if Allaah punishes you in this life then your sins will decrease and your punishment in the hereafter will also decrease. And welcome to TTI sis.
Peace:)

HIBBA2009

Daughter of Adam
walikumsalam sister

welcome to TTI

this is very good islamic website i hope u will get more benefit from this website

enjoy ur stay

walikumsalam

Latifabonu

Alhamdulillah
Assalamu alaykum my dear sister welcome to TTI enjoy ur stay May Allah keep u and ur family in His protection Amin!

Fahra

yup..

alhamdulillah...thanks all...
your words just make me cheer up...
may Allah SWT bless you all..
:muslim_child:

naz haider

:salam2:
I was born in a Muslim family but I cannot say that am a Muslim by birth. I was never a believer. Never offered namaz and never did anything to please Allah SWT. But I realised my mistake and am trying now to be a good muslim. I make it a point to offer all my namaz on time, observe the sunnahs and do everything that Allah SWT wants me to. I even have started wearing head-scarf. I hope evetyone realises the truth and sees the beauty of Islam... :hearts:
:wasalam:

Fahra

Love

For naz haider..
The moment we realized that being moslima was a great gift from Allah Swt, then we will be happier and feel the piece and warm in our heart.
May Allah bless you..