Beloved TTI time for me to go......

fada_all

salam alikom

wow alhamdoliallah sister that you have changed your mind , you can't imagine how happy we are now all , now all i can say to you is jazaki allah khir katir sister for your kindness ........but im still in need of you to talk with you on line plz i have send you my address email don't forget me!!!!!!!!!!!!

ruki4eva

Muslim Unity...
salam alikom

wow alhamdoliallah sister that you have changed your mind , you can't imagine how happy we are now all , now all i can say to you is jazaki allah khir katir sister for your kindness ........but im still in need of you to talk with you on line plz i have send you my address email don't forget me!!!!!!!!!!!!

:salam2:
dear sister i have added you on msn how can i forget you sister
i will never forget my brothers and sisters inshaAllah my family....
MashaAllah sis stay happy everyone and if you can then please forgive me for making you all upset i no you didn't expect this from me but i was so sad i couldn't decide what to do i felt all alone and so stressed.
take care
:wasalam:

IHearIslam

make dua 4 ma finals
please my brothers and sisters don't be sad please i'll beg you all if i have too
inshaAllah i will be fine i love you all for Allah's sake i just need dua's :hearts:
and i will stay inshaAllah logged back in to say i can't see you all sad :(
i feel terrible to make you all sad now forgive me please

:SMILY252:HUG, HUG, HUG:SMILY252:
whew! AlhamduliAllah! AlhamduliAllah! your reply makes me HAPPY! Alhamduliallah sis thank you SOOOO VERY much for staying! I luv you soo much. We all love you dear, than you for staying:) I am REALLY happy to see you come back AlhamduliAllah.
Allah hafiz dear ukhti fiAllah NOW and ALWAYS:)
Take care and you are SURE in my duas ALWAYS:)
:hearts::hearts::hearts::hearts::hearts::hearts::hearts::)

ruki4eva

Muslim Unity...
brothers and sisters finally im glad to be back Alhamdulillah....
i just want to say if i ever hurt anyone please forgive me
keep me in your duas

Mrmuslim

Smile you are @ TTI
Staff member
salaam alikom

That good you decided to stay, I just want to every one know specially me that when things we dont like happen to us and we think its bad acutally it might be THE key to something better Allah have chosen for us, so if in case anything *for God bid * happen to you dont give up and cry, get ready and get to know Allah better and ask him more and more keep knocking on his door till he give you what you want, be like a baby who keep crying till he/she get what they want cry to Allah your creater and beg him, and thank and dont forget him once he give you what you want !!!

Wa salaam

ruki4eva

Muslim Unity...
salaam alikom

That good you decided to stay, I just want to every one know specially me that when things we dont like happen to us and we think its bad acutally it might be THE key to something better Allah have chosen for us, so if in case anything *for God bid * happen to you dont give up and cry, get ready and get to know Allah better and ask him more and more keep knocking on his door till he give you what you want, be like a baby who keep crying till he/she get what they want cry to Allah your creater and beg him, and thank and dont forget him once he give you what you want !!!

Wa salaam

jazakallahu khaiyr thank you so much
May Allah reward you with good MashaAllah
inshaAllah i'l remember this aswel and keep strong
i want you all to make dua for me