Bizarre!!!

Abdul25

Logical Believer
they are called Sunni tehreek, and they are also called dawat e islami.

they are bralvis and practice shrik and bida'ah.

arzafar

they are hari topis. i have never come to know what they practice or why they wear green on their heads.
but they worship near graves and some of them even worship graves.
may Allah guide them and everyone else. Ameen1

ShahnazZ

Striving2BeAStranger
Lol at arzafar's "hari topis"!

They're Deobandis, no? Ughh I hate how Pakistan is so contaminated with this bid'ah.

Talat

I though there were just sunni and shiah ,didn't know there were so many different branches of islam!!?
Allah of akbar.

BrotherInIslam7

La Illaha Illa Allah
Staff member
As if I weren't confused enough already :)

Hello,

I hope you are doing well. :)

Deviations are caused when people try to create mischief in the religion. They innovate by introducing new matters in to faith or removing well established practices. This is the result of succumbing to their personal desires and giving preference to their own personal opinions rather than following what has sound basis from the Holy Quran and Sunnah (traditions) of the Prophet Muhammad (May Allah's peace and blessings be upon him).

For a muslim to be able to identify deviated sects, he/she should strive to learn as much as possible about Tawheed (Oneness of Allah) and Aqeedah (Creed). As these contain the fundamental of the faith, deviation in these matters lead ones to oppose what Allah Almighty has revealed to mankind and at times even commit the heinous crime Shirk (associate partners with Allah).

Also, once should understand that sticking firmly to the Sunnah (traditions) of the Prophet Muhammad (May Allah's peace and blessings be upon him) is the correct and accurate way of practicing Islam.

I would encourage you to read the threads of the following subsection of this forum :-

Fundamental Beliefs in Islam Tawheed and Aqeedah

May Allah Almighty protect us all from deviation and keep us firm on the straight path. Ameen

Abu Talib

Feeling low
I think these people lack proper awareness of Islam I mean how can somebody act like that in the name of Islam. Logically one could understand these actions are crazy then how can one perform all this saying himself a Muslim.

BrotherInIslam7

La Illaha Illa Allah
Staff member
Thank you, Talat and BrotherinIslam7. I'll follow your advice (both of you) :)

You are welcome, Valerie. It is very heartwarming to see someone so eager to learn and explore the truth behind the purpose of life. I wish you the best. :)

May Allah subhaana waa ta'ala guide your heart to Islam. Ameen

Valerie

You are welcome, Valerie. It is very heartwarming to see someone so eager to learn and explore the truth behind the purpose of life. I wish you the best. :)

May Allah subhaana waa ta'ala guide your heart to Islam. Ameen

Thank you, I'm happy to have found this site. It's really wonderful to have so many kind and helpful people in one place :)

arzafar

who are these people? they arent wearing green so why are they dancing in the mosque. :astag:
they are putting islam to shame!

[yt]OICLGficVUQ[/yt]

Abdul25

Logical Believer
:salam2:

arzafar

bhai hm indopak k hain aor humain hi btana prega ki yeh kaon hain q ki yeh culture indopak main hi ha..

and by the way i myself dont know who r they.. probably brevlis or sufis..