News Breaking News.

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
Israel Army beat mourners carrying Shireen Abu Akleh’s body
pardon me for saying but attacking people carrying a dead person to their resting place is truly sad!

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
Veteran Al Jazeera Journalist Shireen Abu Akleh has been laid to rest, but not before Israeli forces beat up mourners who were carrying her coffin.

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
1652890437946.png

RIYADH: An intense sandstorm engulfed several areas in Saudi Arabia on Tuesday, hampering visibility due to the widespread dust, slowing road traffic and forcing authorities to issue a weather warning.

The sandstorm battered Riyadh, enveloping the Saudi capital’s skyline with gray haze. The thick blanket of sand made iconic buildings in Riyadh, such as Faisaliyah Tower, Kingdom Center, and other skyscrapers in the King Abdullah Financial District almost impossible to see from a distance of a few hundred meters.

Electronic signs along Riyadh’s highways warned drivers to reduce their speed because of the lower visibility.

Cautioning motorists because of the the heavy sandstorm, the traffic department advised drivers to drive slow and exercise restraint, as well as keep their headlights on.

The General Directorate of Civil Defense also advised Riyadh residents to avoid going to various outskirt spots in sands to avoid accidents during the blinding sandstorm.

There have been no flight delays or cancellations in Riyadh because of the sandstorm.

~News