News Breaking News.

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★

Saudi Arabia bans entry to expats violating exit/re-entry visa rules​

Document is essential for travel out of Saudi Arabia and return within stipulated period
1654444819707.png

Dubai: Saudi Arabia has announced that expats who left Saudi Arabia on exit and re-entry visas and had not returned within the specific period will be banned from entering the Kingdom for 3 years.
A Saudi exit/re-entry visa is an essential document for employees - and for family members or domestic workers under their sponsorship - wishing travel out of Saudi Arabia and return within a stipulated period of time.
According to the General Directorate of Passports (Jawazat), the phrase “exited and did not return” will be recorded for any expat bearing an exit and re-entry visa, automatically after two months from the visa’s expiry date.
Jawazat indicated that it is not required to visit the Passport Department, as it was the case previously, to register expats who had left and had not returned. The period of entry ban is calculated from the date of expiry of the visa, and is based on the Hijri calendar.
The Jawazat stressed that the decision to ban those exceeding the grace period does not include dependents but only the sponsor.

~News

Thank you for reading

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★

Israelis target those raising Palestinian flag in occupied West Bank​

???not even their country and are mad about other raising their country flag.. disrespectful people!

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★

Record heat wave in the U.S. raises public health concerns​

More than 100 million Americans this week were under some sort of heat advisory, and were warned to stay indoors if possible. From Texas to California, a massive heat wave has set record temperatures, raising concerns about how hot is too hot. W. Larry Kenney, a professor of physiology and kinesiology at Penn State, joins William Brangham for more on how extreme temperatures impact the body.