News Breaking News.

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★

President Joe Biden speaks after mass shooting at Texas elementary school.​

Joe Biden has asked Americans to stand up to the gun lobby and pass sensible gun laws after at least 19 children and two adults were killed in a Texas school shooting on Tuesday.

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
Thousands of Israeli religious nationalists have paraded through Muslim parts of the Old City of Jerusalem to mark Jerusalem day. Various incidents of violence have been reported during the march.

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★

Tensions flare in Jerusalem as Israeli nationalists celebrate annual flag march | ABC News​

How can the Jews take over everything and now the mosque and land of muslims, that is ours,
stated clearly in the holy qur'an that everyone been using to pledge as witness in every court in the whole world !!!
DONT LIE ! Now who Lying? Who keeping and abiding the oath in court ? Who true fully enough to keep the oath ,the holy qur'an (words from Allah swt ) we using in every court in the world to stop those Jews from trespassing stealing our mosque, our land and country!!!

Last edited:

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
The Jews are too much now what Sir Hitler said ; his last word were, "
we kill all jews for Christ but save some to show the world who are they''.
Now we can see the truth on Sir Hitler perspective what he trying to prove is true!

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
Sir Hitler mention and also for this, about how he was sick and tired of the Jews ( yahudi) practices ritual sacrifices on human, especially on
children.
yahudi gila bunuh.jpg