Celebrating Eid alone

strive-may-i

back to topic....

:salam2:
has happened to me. Went to mosque, done eid days prime duty, and then back to worldly duty. Peace with both. Shared sweets with friends / colleagues regardless of male/female or religion.

I had then wondered what if the place had no mosque , no muslims, and then I felt I would have still done, whats expected on the eid day... Pray, Eat, share the joy...just my opinion, as well as those who I meet daily. What do rest of you say?

Wannabemuslim

:salam2: Assalam alykum, it was nice, but i wasnt able to go to the Majid as the only one in the family who was home was my Christian step dad who conincidently tried to convert my family to "save us" the same day.

I spent it talking to muslims i know online and using this forum, then went outside with my liberal Muslim/christian friend. So cant really complain, better than alot of peoples eid im sure.

saifkhan

abd-Allah
as-salam 'alaikum

Eid Mubarak

yeah, far from family but with family

i enjoyed eid with three revert brothers, 1 somali brother and 1 moroccan brother.
two more were to come, but they got work, so they didnt come, one from russia and another from austria.

I cooked biryani, lamb and sweet (rice pudding) everyone was sniffing eating my food :( (was too hot) but no one stopped to finish it :) ha ha, it was hot but tasty, as they enjoyed

I enjoyed a lot, actually the day before eid, they came to my home and i cooked they were having fun.
nice moment passed , insha Allah willing to have in the next eid too

Jazakum Allahu khair
wassalam

Omar3rd

~~~

Dear brother,

In some country it was even a working day on Eidul Fitri!
What a shame!:shymuslima1:
I personal think this is so unfair to our fellow muslim.

Islam is the oldest religion on earth.
Islam is the world's largest religion.
People should mark a day of respect to Islam.
Most of the modern technology are basicly coming from Islam
at least authorise that!

Even the non believers are getting the privilege of short hours on Ramadhan
and enjoying long holidays on Eidul Fitri/Adha in some Islam country
but giving a day off for Eidul Fitri is still consider too much for the non islamic country.

Why is Islam still foreign to them?
Islam should be regconise by now!
Why are they too Xtreme
slow
working
on
this???
A day off for Eid fitri and Eid Adha
=simple!

Happy Eid Al Mubarak
To
you and your family
And To
All My Family In Islam world wide.

TAKBIR EIDUL FITREE (FULL LENGTH)
[yt]hjIOBJx6dZY[/yt]
Link-->http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hjIO...ist=PLA3C379EA85CD5BAD&lf=autoplay&playnext=5

Take Care!
~Wassalam :)

:salam2: Your post is very much related to topic (Eid alone).You discussed and concerned a very important topic for Muslims who live in many non-Muslims countries namely west.Many Muslims countries non-Muslims have holiday or national holiday for religious festival but Muslims living in west don't have a day off for Eid.Yes, you can take holiday or day off individually.Why don't we have a day off officially in west for Eid ? So family can celebrate Eid together instead of going to work.I know this thread is not for family but single people celebrating Eid alone and might sound a bit ambitious or optimistic.This is only my thought, some might agree some might disagree.

Hajjerr

He is Dhul-Jalali Wal-Ikram
:salam2: i celebrated Eid only in my heart, i worked all day and my christians famely have no knowledge about muslim Eids. But i did received nice phone calls from far away distant muslims. The next one will be the same probably, but i am happy i have this nice famely on TTI to share the joy. :tti_sister: