Chocolate Cake (baking with children)

sister herb

Official TTI Chef
I got this recipe from sister, who has little kids:

Chocolate Cake

-take away the teddybear from the owen and set the temperature to 180 'C

-melt 100g margerine in a pot.

-take the teddy again from the owen and lecture your 2 year old "bad girl, that's forbidden!"

-mix 200g sugar to the melted margerine.

-wash the rest of the margerine from your 1-year-old's hands and clean the walls.

- add three big spoons of chockopowder.

-take the scissors away from your 4-year-old and collect the pieces of your favourite magazine (which you didn't even have a look, yet :()

-add 4 eggs, 1 small spoon vanilla and 300g white flour.

-get your 1-year-old away from the toilet and tell him he can't get fishes from the toilet seat.

-take the smoking teddy from the owen, open doors and windows to get some fresh air!

-add 1 small spoon of salt and 100g crunched hazelnuts. (try not to chrunch the kids the same time)

-take away the shaving machine from your 4 year old and lecture her! "don't shave your little brother, that's forbidden!"

-cook the cake in 180'C for 25 minutes.

THE ICING:

-mix 100g sugar, 50g melted chocholate and 50g margerine.

-take the burned, smoking teddybear from the owen and throw it into rubbish bin.

-add 2 dl milk, warm the icing carefully but don't let it get cooked.

-get your 1-year-old away from the toilet again and put him in his bed.

-try to tell your neighbour lady that firedepartment is not needed, you're just baking!

-clean the stove and throw away the rest of the icing.

-throw also the burned cake and open more windows.

-take the battery out from the annoying smoke-alarm.

-go to the shop to get a cake!

Libinette

Umm Zubayr
littles kids are funny, sometimes they make you run all around the house, but who would have them otherwise :)

Aapa

Mirajmom
Salaam,

Sister, after you take the cake out...to let it cool....how long does it last before there are fingerprints on the cake...my sons have sat and eaten an entire cake in the time it took me to run to the bathroom and back.

kerryhas

hahah.. LOLs..

That was fun... you have to bake without kids.. because it'll be a big trouble.. You can't really bake together with kids.. As I love baking much, I found websites like: http://www.cakemakingcourse.com to guide me in cooking/baking..It really helped.

shaheeda35

strive4Jannah
:salam2:
:ma::ma:How cute!!:SMILY303:!

Jazakallahu Khairan!

My kids and I are making a carrot cake this weekend....cutting down on chocolate...lol!:SMILY303:

khangul

your sister
yummy cake

that was fun sister can you tell me 4 kids are must in your recipe, i have a problem i have only three kids.hahaha:girl3: