Christian Protestors Throw crosses at Feet of Muslim Man Praying by White House

nyerekareem

abdur-rahman
I've never seen anything so disrespectful. If it had been Muslims doing that, these fools would say that the Muslims were trying to impose the Shari'a on them.

Sakeena

I've never seen anything so disrespectful. If it had been Muslims doing that, these fools would say that the Muslims were trying to impose the Shari'a on them.

that's so true nyerekareem, Christians are so arrogant, point blank. I grew up in a Christian family, they are something else! smh :girl3:

btw, its funny how theres just an Israeli flag out of nowehere hahahaha. LOL! :D

Hajjerr

He is Dhul-Jalali Wal-Ikram
salam aleikum,

That was disgusting, i feel hurted as muslim and as human.

Sometimes it is used the expresion: ''you behave like an animal'' but in this case the animals may be ofended by the comparison..it is sad...pray for those people :tti_sister:

Allah knows best and with Him is the justice.

Salam aleikum

Sakeena

:salam2:

This is acceptable behavior to so many Christians, I'm glad I'm not one of them anymore.

disrespectful, self-righteous idiots them Christians. I have yet to meet one or hear of one who doesn't hate someone because they have a different religion or culture. :mad:

Valerie

disrespectful, self-righteous idiots them Christians. I have yet to meet one or hear of one who doesn't hate someone because they have a different religion or culture. :mad:

:salam2:
My mom is one of the good ones. She initially has pre-conceived notions about things/people, because of how her parents raised her, but once she understands where they're coming from, she's completely open. Her feeling is, it doesn't matter what someone else believes, it's fine, as long as they don't force her to change her beliefs. She's a good lady. What else can I say about my mom? :D

Unfortunately, the loudest ones are the ones who are disrespectful. They're not like my mom who is quiet about her beliefs :)

alf2

Islam is a way of life
Its okay, even though they are trying to embarrass him. He knows his reward is not in this life, but the hereafter, alhamdulilah. He had such a wonderful composure the entire time. subhan allah =)

Sakeena

Its okay, even though they are trying to embarrass him. He knows his reward is not in this life, but the hereafter, alhamdulilah. He had such a wonderful composure the entire time. subhan allah =)

lol knowing me, I would have broken salaat (which I tend to do when I'm distracted--Allah forgive me!!!!! :girl3: and taken one of those crosses and wailed on him!!!!!!!!!!!! :lol:

septithol

Banned

Sakeena: You need to be more objective. This is true of SOME, but not all, Christians. Just as it is true of SOME, but not all, Muslims.

I will give you another example of some Christian prejudice (or maybe it is government prejudice) I heard of a while back. Some soldier from the US got killed in battle, and his wife wanted a pentagram put on his grave (in a soldier's cemetery) because he was a Wiccan. The government in the US at first would not do this, because Wicca is not on their list of 'officially approved' religions. The wife had to get some lawyers after them before they would do it.

And I find this absurd for a couple reasons, first of all, the government in the US cannot legally have any such list of 'officially approved' religions. That is contrary to the first amendment, the government cannot have ANY position regarding ANY religion, provided that the practice of that religion doesn't violate civil laws (ei, you cannot commit murder because your religion demands human sacrifice to Huitzlapochtli).

Secondly, it displays a grotesque lack of gratitude on the part of the government, to soldiers who died in battle, the way I see it, if a soldier dies for his country, the LEAST the government can do is put a symbol of whatever it is they believe in on their gravestone, whether it is Christianity, Islam, Wicca, or the worship of the Flying Spaghetti Monster.

Sakeena

You need to let me have my own opinion on this matter.

Sakeena: You need to be more objective. This is true of SOME, but not all, Christians. Just as it is true of SOME, but not all, Muslims.

I will give you another example of some Christian prejudice (or maybe it is government prejudice) I heard of a while back. Some soldier from the US got killed in battle, and his wife wanted a pentagram put on his grave (in a soldier's cemetery) because he was a Wiccan. The government in the US at first would not do this, because Wicca is not on their list of 'officially approved' religions. The wife had to get some lawyers after them before they would do it.

And I find this absurd for a couple reasons, first of all, the government in the US cannot legally have any such list of 'officially approved' religions. That is contrary to the first amendment, the government cannot have ANY position regarding ANY religion, provided that the practice of that religion doesn't violate civil laws (ei, you cannot commit murder because your religion demands human sacrifice to Huitzlapochtli).

Secondly, it displays a grotesque lack of gratitude on the part of the government, to soldiers who died in battle, the way I see it, if a soldier dies for his country, the LEAST the government can do is put a symbol of whatever it is they believe in on their gravestone, whether it is Christianity, Islam, Wicca, or the worship of the Flying Spaghetti Monster.

Itqan Ullah

Time is Running!!
Bismillah

Christian Protestors Throw crosses at Feet of Muslim Man Praying by White House

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fs_wxPdQdeA

May ALLAH reward this man he didnt even get distracted by them!!! :tti_sister:

Your response? :hijabi:

This is an old one and I have seen this before too, I think the basic problem is that we really make an effort to give Dawa'h to these people so the misunderstand and misinterpret things. (Im not saying nobody gives dawah, there are many but mostly an average muslim when his/her friend ask her why you do this or that will just reply "we just do it, its in our religion" missing the excellent Dawah opportunity)

Regarding "Jesus loves you" I would have said, "yeah exactly! (inshallah) but he doesn't love you becoz you are not following what he taught and that is tawheed."

Valerie

I remember that. He was from my town and there was a gathering to support his wife that I attended. It was amazing because I knew more Wiccans, Muslims, etc. in the military than I know outside of it. Unfortunately, the Government neither knows nor cares about the reality of the military. I'm glad it was resolved.

esperanza

revert of many years
i have met a number of christians who have respect for me and my religion ..you cannot label them all the same

John Smith

My next door neighbour is a christian and he does go out his way to help us at times and is a very good listner of muslims,he is a retired head of a church of england school and now teaches private tuition in home with his wife and guess what all his students are muslims who have excelled thanks to his teachings,he has turned many families down as he cannot accomodate thier kids.

On the outside he is a very kind and trustworthy man but i cannot see into his heart wether he has alternative motives.

Aapa

Mirajmom
Assalaam walaikum,

Excellent choice of words...

that is the thing..with Muslims..we have to trust each other...you just don't have that level of trust with anyone else...

Now...this is an old video...and most people in DC are not that nasty. People in DC are used to Muslims...

Aapa

Mirajmom
Assalaam walaikum,

She ain't going anywhere..I won't let her...

It has changed..but it is up to us to still have fun...now..baby sis..meet me in the sisters section..lets have some fun.

nyerekareem

abdur-rahman
that's so true nyerekareem, Christians are so arrogant, point blank. I grew up in a Christian family, they are something else! smh :girl3:

btw, its funny how theres just an Israeli flag out of nowehere hahahaha. LOL! :D

Christians aren't very honest with the Jewish people at all. The Christians act as if they really support Jews and Israel, but the truth is that they believe that in the end times all Jews or at least 144,000 thousand of them are going to convert to Christianity. If Jews knew this they'd be offended. Secondly the Christians care about Israel because they're hoping for the prophecy of Ezekiel 37 to take place where the people of Gog and Magog try to attack Israel and those of Gog and Magog get destroyed. Many Christians believe that it will be the Muslim nations that will try to destroy Israel, that's why they're so anti Muslim. But the real deep secret is that Christians are hoping for this because they believe it will bring them closer to the rapture. That's why Christian groups in America are always supportive of ideas of attacking Iran and other Muslim nations nearby.

Oh by the way, if people don't know this, in the bible in the book of revelation, Jesus kills all of those that don't believe in him at the end times. He won't use swords, he will just speak and his words will kill every single unbeliever and the bodies of these people will be devoured by vultures and other wild beasts.