Could the year 2012 actually mean something ?

Islam!!yay

:salam2:

Well im not implying that the world will end in 2012 just saying that something big might happen or maybe a beginning of something big. I just thought that 2011 faced a lot of conflicts in just one year :)

Aapa

Mirajmom
Assalaam walaikum,

I just wanted to wish my brothers and sisters on this thread and those guests reading this Eid Mubarak. May Allah subhana talla shower His Blessings on all.

islamirama

www.netmuslims.com
It's just a number like 2000, nothing will happen unless the Illuminati and the free masons are planning something...

hayat84

I'm not what you believe
maybe the Illuminati will show themselves to the world.I heard that they are able to create and guide a tornado wherever they want with the help of non-humans.isn't it?

islamirama

www.netmuslims.com
maybe the Illuminati will show themselves to the world.I heard that they are able to create and guide a tornado wherever they want with the help of non-humans.isn't it?
:wasalam:

they don't need jinns for that, they can do it with harp technology they have. But they do have jinns working for them.

MohammedMaksudul

May Allah Forgive us

I don't know if this is the beginning of anything but the rise of Islam. All those zionists can go to hellll. They plot and plan and Allah too plans and Allaah is the best of Planners.

hayat84

I'm not what you believe
so it is supposed that they know about the existence of Quran?!if really jinn work for them,where will thier brame of power arrive?

islamirama

www.netmuslims.com
so it is supposed that they know about the existence of Quran?!if really jinn work for them,where will thier brame of power arrive?

They study the Quran and hadith more closely than Muslims. They are like pagan arabs and jews of Prophet (saws) time. They know the truth yet deny it. They study our Quran and prophecies and try to get ahead of them. They have shaytans working with them. These shatyans go to space and bring space materials to study, they have been working centuries side by side in labs and other facilities. The periodic table elements we know is nothing compared to what they have. They are all working for their own new world order and probably preparing for their ad-dhajjal to come.

hayat84

I'm not what you believe
subhanallah,I shouldn't be surprised,but this matter really scares me a bit.my father knew it much more before than now and he never told me until I discovered Islam.I thought that he was laughing at me and many times we had conversationd about those creatures,but I didn't believe so.but I read on a prophecy that Dajjal will be defeated.Allah is the strongest in everything and the shaytan will pay for what he's making

islamirama

www.netmuslims.com
subhanallah,I shouldn't be surprised,but this matter really scares me a bit.my father knew it much more before than now and he never told me until I discovered Islam.I thought that he was laughing at me and many times we had conversationd about those creatures,but I didn't believe so.but I read on a prophecy that Dajjal will be defeated.Allah is the strongest in everything and the shaytan will pay for what he's making

There is a possibility that all these tsunamis, earthquakes and of the sort are being caused by H.A.R.P technology based in Alaska. Google it and you'll be surprised at what you find.

Dhajjal will be biggest trial for mankind and he and his army of disbelievers will fight Muslim army led by Jesus a.s. and Jesus a.s. will slay him where present day israel is.

Ahsen

Worry about yourself first.Not about your gold or silver but your wealth in aakhira because gold silver and dollars will stay in this world but your good deeds are the wealth and currency of the aakhira.So please do more good deeds even small but please do more.

BegumRehana

I understand what you're trying to say brother regarding 2012..I felt the same way as if something big is taking place in London on that year, what if something bad takes place, especially me living right next to the olympic place, i was quit worried. But seriously Allahu Alem, He is the Best Planner of everything.

nyerekareem

abdur-rahman

one of my buddies from work always talk about 2012 with me. he doesn't know what to believe but he's always nervous about it. especially since we had an earthquake in new jersey two weeks ago and we had the hurricane that hit us last week. actually in 2 hours President Obama will be visiting one of the hardest hit areas in my state.
:wasalam:

hayat84

I'm not what you believe
why should we face to something that was written many years ago?????it's like if I'd know how I'll die and I don't avoid my death.the prophecy has been written in the past,it's like something unavoidable,it has been written about Dajjal'arrival and he's really near to come.maybe corrupted people still don't understand that shaytan is mocking them?so Allah knew that nowdays there would have been this mess?