Dad uses Facebook to teach daughter a lesson

helpinghumanity

Assalamo alaikum wa rahmatullah

Dad fires on daughter laptop :). What are you thoughts on this sort of parenting? Watch the video below..must watch

[YT]kl1ujzRidmU[/YT]

Sister Zohra

Assalamu Alaikum,

I sympathize with the father. Her post was... painful to hear. I can't imagine what it was like for her parents.

palestine

Servant of Allah
LOOOL subhana'Allah, all I have got to say is I definitely agree with him. She deserved it for all the stuff she said. Ungrateful people do not deserve to be treated like the way he treated her at first with all the stuff he does pay for. Dutifulness to parents is something Islam teaches us and something that many kids I know lack. Tough luck on her! lol He definitely won't waste as much money on her now. I get it that she's only 15, but like he said, she should be mature enough to understand. and even if she were to complain, she should have notched it down a bit, instead of disrespecting her parents like that!

al-fajr

...ism..schism
Staff member
I couldn't laugh at any of that. Awful child, I'm glad she was humiliated like this.

:salam2:

Just a Guy

Reinventing Myself
I commented about this on Facebook. I will say the same thing here that I said on there.

If I had ever talked like that to or about my parents, I would not be sitting here typing this. It would not have been my laptop that was shot.. it would have been my dad's Colt 1911 filling ME with holes...

sister herb

Official TTI Chef

Before FB or internet girls wrote they diary. What is different? To parents at all times it have been confusing to think that they children will grown up some day.

Hajjerr

He is Dhul-Jalali Wal-Ikram
salam aleikum wa rahmatulahy wa barakatuh

i dont think the diaries where shared with the world as facebook is...

it is very difficult to handle a kid when he does not know the real values and what to appreciate, what kind of adult will become ?

to bad that now all the problems within a famelly are washed in public....
Allhamdullilah for islam.
Allah knows best.

may Allah guide us.

sister herb

Official TTI Chef

i dont think the diaries where shared with the world as facebook is...

it is very difficult to handle a kid when he does not know the real values and what to appreciate, what kind of adult will become ?

to bad that now all the problems within a famelly are washed in public....
Allhamdullilah for islam.
Allah knows best.

may Allah guide us.

World has changed. Now blogs and FB are diaries of children. That father made aswell it public and humiliated his child in public.

:shymuslima1:

World is full of fathers whose can´t tolerant when they child, specially girls are teens and they sexuality as well own personality starts to grown. Teen writes childish texts and say and behave childish way.

Fathers seem to do same.

Hajjerr

He is Dhul-Jalali Wal-Ikram

World has changed. Now blogs and FB are diaries of children. That father made aswell it public and humiliated his child in public.

World is full of fathers whose can´t tolerant when they child, specially girls are teens and they sexuality as well own personality starts to grown. Teen writes childish texts and say and behave childish way.

Fathers seem to do same.

yes dear sister, world has changed, i see this even if i dont have so many years, but does not changed in good, changed in bad and that is no excuse for that girl to behave like this, to revenge that her parents want her to be responsable and humiliate them in public.

i remember maybe me too i was upset for my mom telling me to do this or that, but i never dared to go against them..now i am happy that i got the cleaning education and the responsability education, alhamdullilah...
maybe this lesson will do her good, inchallah

sister herb

Official TTI Chef

Good or bad to her.

Hopely she will grown independent woman and one day forgives her dad how he insulted her in public.

If that would be my dad I never forgives kind of insult.

When I was teen my parents respected me and don´t read my diary or personal papers.

al-fajr

...ism..schism
Staff member
Assalamu'alaykum

- She posted that disgraceful rant on facebook, thats public enough, all of her friends could read that and the joke was on her parents.

- She has also been grounded for 3 months for previous similar behaviour, that was a private admonition, she earned this public humiliation herself.

- Obviously she is but a product of her parents upbringing, but at least she has met her match in her father.

Aapa

Mirajmom
Assalaam walaikum,

Ah..let the wise one speak for one moment,

This is a web we as Muslims stay away from.

The father is flaunting for his daughters attention. It is a sexual tool. He has not treated her like his child. She has been given the room by her parents to display this behavior. They have given her freedom without knowledge. He still wants to control a woman-child. The father wants the attention of the child.

It is sick.

A Believing man would never stoop to something so low.

Aapa

Mirajmom
Assalaam walaikum,

Sister...If I were an animal I have decided I must be a tiger. I am strong and independent. I see you the same way.

If two Believing women who do not have time to play, as do kittens, we must know something.

Let the kufr play their games. We have Muslims to raise.

strive-may-i

Most parents, try and do to the best of their ability. Though, consumed by anger, he has not done anything absurd/ dangerous. May he get enough patience to survive such moments of rage in future, he needs patience...

If that gal does reconcile with her father, theirs will be a happy family. Lets hope sense sinks in the kids conscience. Lets hope this event acts as a warning and the attitude gets better ...!

Aapa

Mirajmom
Assalaam walaikum,

Brother,

The underlying issue is deeper. The girl has been given a lot of latitude. The father is just as immature as the girl.
When a child does something wrong it hurts the parents equally.

I am not excusing the behavior of the child. But, the father is equally wrong.