Devastated

muhammad.abdullah

:salam2:

I am simply devastated, the person i had known and loved more than my ownself for almost 9 months now and was about to marry in a bit more than a month broke up with me. :SMILY23:

She had never been satisfied with me, always asking how would i treat her in everyday life and important family matters and all i could tell her was that i would treat her according to the book of Allah. She would ask me a logical reason as to why i wanted to marry her. Logical reason! i didn't have one, i just loved her more everyday for who she was. Although she uttered so many unkind and piercing words everytime, i think i couldn't hate her even if i wanted to...:frown:

When my parents proposed nikkah to resolve issues and to prevent shytan's dirty work of whispering, she erupted like a volcano saying things to me which could kill me faster than poison. Her parents have tried their best to calm her down, i have tried my best to rid her of her fears but to no avail. Our engagement was officially severed off today.

Thats why i am devastated and baffled. I wanted to treat her like a flower. I know i would never have let her wilt, i would have become her shield against the whole world, i would have protected her with my life. But its over, forever!!!!!!!!!!!

:wasalam:

palestine

Servant of Allah
SubhanaAllah! i'm very sad to hear that. i wish she knew how wonderful you were. maybe you can still convince her. do give her a reason. because you have one, you love her for who she is. If it is meant to be you two will be back together in no time, and if she isn't meant to be your future wife to be than she won't be brother. i'm really sorry and i wish there was something else we cand do for you but only Allah's plan will take place. put your trust in Allah, pray to Allah and ask him for the good of this woman and ask Allah to protect you from the evil of this woman. May Allah help you and may you two be together again if it is good for the both of you and may she come to understand that you are wonderful. if she wants a reason give her one, i'm sure there are plenty. Her religion, her beauty, who she is and the way she does things. Also maybe you can tell her in explantion the way you would treat her according to the book of Allah, that is if she will talk to you inshAllah. i think you still have a chance, don't lose hope and don't give up either. keep your head up bro. your a man.

He-Man

I dont understand why she didn't accept you.... If her attitude towards you was unwelcoming to begin with.... i dunno why you went ahead and fell for such a person....
i dunno but i think that everyone will be questioned at the end of judgement about the decisions they made including the one that involves such matters in this world. so be patient and you shall be rewarded justly, if not here then the hereafter...

Optimist

قل هو الله أحد
move on bro

she is not the one for you

all the pain you feel will be history ... remember this and carry on

TheKnowledgeSeeker

A Believer In Heart
Assalam,

You will live brother, i gurantee you that! Think about it may be she wasn't right for you and when you can't see that Allah SWT saw it. At the end, think this way, maybe you too weren't meant to be together. What doesn't kill you give strength in return so use well and have faith in Allah SWT. Remember want what you want for yourself for brother (her in this case). You want better life and happines want the same for her. Rememeber two more thing:

"He who cannot forgive breaks the bridge over which he himself must pass."
-George Herbert

"Happiness often sneaks in through a door you didn’t know you left open."
-John Barrymore

muhammad.abdullah

I dont understand why she didn't accept you.... If her attitude towards you was unwelcoming to begin with.... i dunno why you went ahead and fell for such a person....
i dunno but i think that everyone will be questioned at the end of judgement about the decisions they made including the one that involves such matters in this world. so be patient and you shall be rewarded justly, if not here then the hereafter...

thanks for the help guys, you helped me recove my strength. As to why i went ahead and fell for her, because i was sincere and still am. She is only 21 and i thought she is still immature and trying to get a grip on life. I tried to reason with her, day and night for 4 months. If this long a reasoning has no effect on her and above all, if she doesnt believe my assurance that i will treat her according to the book of Allah, then there is no good in being together. I have exhausted my energies in leaving no stones unturned. we are beyond the point of no return.......no return. Thanks brother palestine, i pray you get the reward for your help.

waslam

Libinette

Umm Zubayr
Salaam,

I'm sad to hear this..but..it's not the end of the world ..yet..move on :)..it's not going to be easy, but i'm sure you can do it..inshallah

Muslimah-S

Seek The Almighty
Yay :jumpclap:
You said yourself she used bad words worse than poison.
Be patient brother
Allah does what is for the best.
Stuff like that happen to good people not because they deserve it but because they deserve better.
May Allah reward you better than what you have lost. Inshallah.

proudmuslimah

I know

Brother,

I am so sorry that your are going through this difficult time, but I want you to know that you are not alone. I am also engaged, but I fear for not much longer. My husband to be has told me that he no longer cares for me the way he did at the beginning. There is nothing more excrutiatingly painful than having the one you love more than life itself lose their love for you. It feels like it should kill you, but somehow you survive and endure.

I can only tell you what I try to tell myself...simply that Allah has a plan for us all and it may not be what we expected. Allah may have someone better in store for you. Someone who will be kind and gentle, and be a partner in your life. I hope the same for myself. Until Allah decides to reveal his plan for your life pray for strength and surround yourself with family and friends.

My Allah grant you peace and happiness.

Proudmuslimah