Doubts

Der Fragende

ahlu-sunnah.com
:salam2:

Sometimes I have doubts.
Not doubts, whether god exists or not. (I know there must be a god.)
My problem is, that I dont know how to defend myself from doubts.
Can you give me any advice (how to defend myself against doubts) or explain me, why I have doubts?

I don't know how to explain everything to you.
It's a bit confussing, I don't now.

:wasalam:

hana*

we all have doubt at some point in life and this is human nature. however doubts come from the shaitan and he knows our weak points and works on our weaknesses. shaaitan will not leave any one of us until we die, he promised Allah that he will decieve mankind, he will constantly whisper to them from their right and left, from above and he will not leave us until most of us (mankind) is ungrateful, as is the case today, where most people to not believe.

what types of doubts do you have? when you become doubtful it is best to say 'aaootho billah min ashaytan ir-rajeem' and also 'huwwal awwalu wal akhiru wal thahiru wal baatinu wa huwwa bee kulee shay-in aleem' which means He (Allah) is the First (nothing was before Him) and the Last (nothing is after Him) He is the Inner and the Outer and He is aware of all things. (not exact translation).

Allah strengthen you ameen

Yusuf1990

al-Inglezi
Wa'alaikum asalaam warahmatullah,

Doubts or waswaasah (whispers) are very common among all Muslims, we all get them on different levels - some have them bad and don't know how to tackle them other people are able to deal with them and keep them at bay. Heres a section of a helpful fatwa, I have only extracted what I think you need to read. The question asked was regarding doubts/whispers. And may Allah make your situation easier for you, ameen.

"If the Shaytaan manages to instill some doubts in a person’s heart concerning Allaah and so on, he should not worry about that, because he is only suffering these doubts because of the faith in his heart. The person who is not a believer does not care whether he doubts or not; the one who suffers because of these doubts and whispers is a believer. The Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said, “That is clear faith,” (narrated by Muslim, no. 132) , meaning that what the Shaytaan casts into your hearts of such matters is a reflection of clear faith, i.e., sincere faith… He described it as sincere faith, because the one who experiences these doubts is not happy about them and should not pay any attention to them; they grieve him and he does not want them. The Shaytaan only comes to hearts which are filled with faith in order to destroy it; he does not come to hearts that are devoid of faith, because they are already ruined. It was said to Ibn ‘Abbaas or Ibn Mas’ood that the Jews said, “We do not experience waswaas during our prayers.” He said, “Of course, what would the Shaytaan do with a heart that is already ruined?!”

My advice to her is to ignore all of these whispers. She will find it hard at first, and she will think that she is praying without wudoo’ or without saying “Allaahu akbar” at the beginning, and so on, but it will become easier for her after that, and this doubt and waswaas will leave her, in sha Allaah.

Praise be to Allaah, there are people who suffered with this problem, but they were told how to deal with it and how to resist it, and Allaah granted them relief. We ask Allaah to keep us safe and sound.

Kitaab Liqaa’aat al-Baab al-Maftooh by Shaykh Muhammad ibn Saalih al-‘Uthaymeen, p. 14"

Yousef83

I recommend you 2 things
1-go back slowly step by step (think alot,seek alot for that,dont give up)
2-be interested in sciences.Especially on Human anatomy,astronomy,vegetable and animal formations.

you cant get any answer just sit and ask questions inside.Its evil's delusion to make you confused.But u can find answer in Allah (c.c)'s unique science easly.Thats why Allah (c.c) recommended us to find Allah (c.c) in science.
if you can't find any answer contact me i will share my discoveries with you.
its very long subject but you will find exact answers if you really search for that.

a_stranger

I think that studying Quran and Sunna , doing good in life , praying regularly , being in good company, .....Obeying Allah swt ...can wipe the doubts ....It is the job of shaytan to whisper with evil but revealation of Allah swt clear the way.

Der Fragende

ahlu-sunnah.com

I don't know, what's wrong with me.
Yesterday I was thinking and doubting, but today, I will 'free" and don't have any doubts!
I prayed to Allah, the only one, who can help you!
I am speechless, I don't know what to say. As it was a sign of Allah!
It doesn't matter how much you pray, it will be too little!

Thanks to Allah!
Thank you for your answers dear brothers and sister.
May Allah protect us from Shaytan and bad guys.

fada_all

salam alikom

shaaitan will not leave any one of us until we die, he promised Allah that he will decieve mankind, he will constantly whisper to them from their right and left, from above and he will not leave us until most of us (mankind) is ungrateful, as is the case today, where most people to not believe.

i want just to explain this point for my sister ,lest she may missunderstand it ;the shaatain will constantly whisper to human being as u said, but he has no effect on good people ,because when he said in the holy Qur'an in meaning :except your good people which means people who has no doubt in thier aqida has a strong imane .only those whome when shaaitan sees them he flee of them, because he is sure at that time that they will burn him ...
may allah increase our imane ,protect us from satan and guide us to the right path amee.