Driving test on Monday

Rizaro

Assalamu Aleykum everyone. Hope you all had a great Eid. I'm new here, wonderful site you guys have MashaAllah. Hopefully I'm posting in the right section. If not, please move it.

The reason for me posting this is because I'm about to get a driver's license and my final test is on Monday. I've never been so nervous in my life and I'll be in a lot of unnecessary trouble if I don't pass. Please, I beg you, include me in your prayers this weekend. Post below so I can do the same for you.

I need all the help I can get so everything is appreciated a lot! I'll post the result on Monday after the test.

Thanks for reading, may Allah bless you and your friends and family.

yasak80

waalaykum assalam brother,

Inshaallah Allah helps you with your test on monday
, angels turns around you then your nerve will stop inshaallah and you pass your exam with a great success.

aminnnnnnnnn amin amin

speedchaser

I'll pray for you brother. The test was quite easy. Remember follow what your examiner says and all it really is, is common sense. Good luck!

Aapa

Mirajmom
Assalaam walaikum,

Relax. Please.

Do the things they taught you in school. Do not put the key in the ignition until the seat beat is fastened. Make sure you adjust the mirrors. Hold the wheel at the 8:4 position. You will be fine. Stay a few seconds longer at the stop sign.

Oh..welcome to the TTI family. I will make dua, Insha'Allah for you. And do tell us the good news.

alf2

Islam is a way of life
Subhan allah!! You will do well, just relax and do what the man tells you.
Watch your speed.

And do as Aapa says, PUT YOUR SEATBELT ON FIRST!
And when you are checking for cars, actually turn around to check. A friend of mine just casually checked her mirrors and he failed her on that part.

Also, if you are American I hope you practiced your parallel parking. That can make or break your exam :)

((I got my license here in the US in 2010 alhamdulilah))

your-sister

Assalamu alaikum!

^ For some reason, I find myself always putting the key in the ignition(turning on the car) BEFORE buckling up and sometimes even closing the door..:S A bad habit!

Brother, if you've done the lessons you'll be fine Insha'allah! But just remember to stay CALM throughout it. If you make even a slight mistake just because you're nervous and on edge, you'll panic. For sure. And then end up failing... Insha'Allah that won't be the case though. You're in our du'aa.. May you pass with flying colors!Aameen

And yeah, welcome to the Forum.

alf2

Islam is a way of life
Assalamu alaikum!

^ For some reason, I find myself always putting the key in the ignition(turning on the car) BEFORE buckling up and sometimes even closing the door..:S A bad habit!

Actually my seat belts are automatic, but when I am driving my mothers car I will be like "oh snap, forgot my seat belt!" :shymuslima1:

strive-may-i

Start with bismillah, and stick to traffic, rules

Assalamu Aleykum everyone. Hope you all had a great Eid. I'm new here, wonderful site you guys have MashaAllah. Hopefully I'm posting in the right section. If not, please move it.

The reason for me posting this is because I'm about to get a driver's license and my final test is on Monday. I've never been so nervous in my life and I'll be in a lot of unnecessary trouble if I don't pass. Please, I beg you, include me in your prayers this weekend. Post below so I can do the same for you...........

:wasalam:
Greetings.
1. When mounting remember Allah, you can choose from 2 of below duas

Short one we all know
Bismillah

One I was taught / practice
Bismillah, Alhamdu lillah. Subhannah ladhi sakh-khara lana haadha wa ma kunna lahu muqrineen. Wa inna ila Rabbina lamun qaliboon.
بِسْـمِ اللهِ وَالْحَمْـدُ لله، سُـبْحانَ الّذي سَخَّـرَ لَنا هذا وَما كُنّا لَهُ مُقْـرِنين، وَإِنّا إِلى رَبِّنا لَمُنـقَلِبون،
Meaning:With the Name of Allah. Praise is to Allah. Glory is to Him Who has provided this for us though we could never have had it by our efforts. Surely, unto our Lord we are returning.

Long complete Dua:
Bismillah, Alhamdu lillah. Subhannah ladhi sakh-khara lana haadha wa ma kunna lahu muqrineen. Wa inna ila Rabbina lamun qaliboon. Alhamdu lillaah, alhamdu lillaah, alhamdu lillaah, Allaahu 'Akbar, Allaahu 'Akbar, Allaahu 'Akbar, subhaanakal-laahumma 'innee dhalamtu nafsee faghfir lee, fa'innahu laa yaghfiruth-thunooba 'illaa 'Anta.
بِسْـمِ اللهِ وَالْحَمْـدُ لله، سُـبْحانَ الّذي سَخَّـرَ لَنا هذا وَما كُنّا لَهُ مُقْـرِنين، وَإِنّا إِلى رَبِّنا لَمُنـقَلِبون، الحَمْـدُ لله، الحَمْـدُ لله، الحَمْـدُ لله، اللهُ أكْـبَر، اللهُ أكْـبَر، اللهُ أكْـبَر، سُـبْحانَكَ اللّهُـمَّ إِنّي ظَلَـمْتُ نَفْسي فَاغْـفِرْ لي، فَإِنَّهُ لا يَغْفِـرُ الذُّنوبَ إِلاّ أَنْـت
Meaning: With the Name of Allah. Praise is to Allah. Glory is to Him Who has provided this for us though we could never have had it by our efforts. Surely, unto our Lord we are returning. Praise is to Allah. Praise is to Allah. Praise is to Allah. Allah is the Most Great. Allah is the Most Great. Allah is the Most Great. Glory is to You. O Allah, I have wronged my own soul. Forgive me, for surely none forgives sins but You.

2. Take a deep breath, keep an eye on road and follow the traffic and read the signs. you will do fine!
3. The place I am from, Muslims are considered to be best when it comes to handling vehicles ;)

your-sister

^Brother, aside from obviously invoking Allaah's name before starting any task, I think it was "Allaahu akbar, Allahu akbar, Subhana-alladhee sakh-khara lana haadha..." Rather than "Alhamdulillaah, Subhaana-alladhee..."
Though I could be wrong. I think I need to go over the Husnul-Muslim again..

Rizaro

Wow, I never expected so many replies! Wonderful. Thanks a lot guys, it means a lot. As I said, all help is appreciated!

I'm sure I can handle it, but you never know what's going to happen that day. I might get lucky and I might not. It's all up to Allah.

Rizaro

Tomorrow is the day! I'm getting more nervous every day, I really hope Allah will help me...

And again, thanks to all the nice who prayed for me, please continue to do so if you're able to. I need all the help I can get!

uddim004

Tomorrow is the day! I'm getting more nervous every day, I really hope Allah will help me...

And again, thanks to all the nice who prayed for me, please continue to do so if you're able to. I need all the help I can get!

:salam2: inshalla you will be alright. i suck at driving at the moment-especially at stearing , i just can't get it right. i wish you all the best and will pray for your success

Rizaro

Thank you so much, you have no idea how much it means to me!

I keep reciting durood shareef hoping it will help!

uddim004

Thank you so much, you have no idea how much it means to me!

I keep reciting durood shareef hoping it will help!

:salam2: thanks for that. just remember everything you've learnt and try not to get nervous. if your in england then i will say look at mirrors i keep getting told off by my driving instructer for not looking at the mirrors they are so important.

Rizaro

I FAILED. :(

I was so sure that I could do it, and after reading quran and praying for days I thought Allah would help me. But I didn't pass, and now I have to pay even more money to continue and my teacher was very disappointed in me...

One of the worst days in my life...

Aapa

Mirajmom
Assalaam walaikum,

So practice and drive and drive..Insha'Allah..in the big picture that is not that long.
You'll be ok

zarah

Islam
Staff member
I can't, it's hard nowadays, I have to wait at least two or maybe three weeks.

:salam2:

Awe Mashalla'h don't worry...Inshallah you will pass next time with flying colours. Practice makes it perfect.

All my prayers are with you :tti_sister: ....be positive. Don't start thing negative!!! You have worked hard taking lessons and come all this way don't give up be strong Akhi. :SMILY346:

Passing your practical test the first or the seventh time does not make a difference end of the you have still passed and equivalent to all the other drivers...even the ones that passed their practical the first time.

:wasalam: