Du'a/Exam

mahussain3

Son of Aa'ishah(R.A)
Assalamualycum,

Hope u all are in best of ur healths and in Ima'an...
I am having my AIRCRAFT MAINTENANCE ENGINEERING PAPER-II (Genral Aircraft Engineering and maintenance practices) exam soon after the Holy Month of Ramadhan...Plz dear brothers and sisters do rememeber me in ur du'as in the holy month of ramadhan and specially at the time of Iftaar :) ...
Jazak-Allahu khair (in advance) to all brothers and sisters....
Take gud care of urslf u all...
and keep smiling...
:wasalam:
Your Brother(in Islam)
Mohammed Ahmed HussAiN(Abrar)

Zaynab123

Subhana Allah!
:salam2:

Alhamdulilah, i'm in my good health and iman, hope u are in the same. may Allah subhana wata'ala makes it easy for u and grants u success in this life and in the hereafter ameen. and insha Allah i'll always remember u in my du'as as well. take care and don't be scared u 'll do fine insha Alllah......:) and u too keep smilling....:)

roadway

i will remember u in my dua insheAllah bro
i hope u sisters and brothers will remember me too insh. u dont know how much i need this ;) im 20 years old ur sis in islam
:tti_sister:

muminah92

salaam bro
inshallah everythin will work out the way u want wish u the best
inshallah i'll remember u in my dua
peace

mymohsin

Pls mak Duwa 4 me
Salamalaykum,

Jazak Allah khair brother yeah i m doin good with my health an dtrying my best to be in Iman alhomdolila. Hope insha Allah u also doin good. May Allah bring u out in ur flyin colors and give u the best of here and hear after life Ameen. Please u do remember me in ur duwas.

Jazak Allah.

norlilahrahmat

Assalamualycum,

Hope u all are in best of ur healths and in Ima'an...
I am having my AIRCRAFT MAINTENANCE ENGINEERING PAPER-II (Genral Aircraft Engineering and maintenance practices) exam soon after the Holy Month of Ramadhan...Plz dear brothers and sisters do rememeber me in ur du'as in the holy month of ramadhan and specially at the time of Iftaar :) ...
Jazak-Allahu khair (in advance) to all brothers and sisters....
Take gud care of urslf u all...
and keep smiling...
Your Brother(in Islam)
Mohammed Ahmed HussAiN(Abrar)
سُوۡرَةُ الشَّرح
بِسۡمِ ٱللهِ ٱلرَّحۡمَـٰنِ ٱلرَّحِيمِ

أَلَمۡ نَشۡرَحۡ لَكَ صَدۡرَكَ (١) وَوَضَعۡنَا عَنكَ وِزۡرَكَ (٢) ٱلَّذِىٓ أَنقَضَ ظَهۡرَكَ (٣) وَرَفَعۡنَا لَكَ ذِكۡرَكَ (٤) فَإِنَّ مَعَ ٱلۡعُسۡرِ يُسۡرًا (٥) إِنَّ مَعَ ٱلۡعُسۡرِ يُسۡرً۬ا (٦) فَإِذَا فَرَغۡتَ فَٱنصَبۡ (٧) وَإِلَىٰ رَبِّكَ فَٱرۡغَب (٨)

Al-Inshirah
In the name of Allah, the Beneficent, the Merciful

Have We not expanded thee thy breast?― (1) And removed from thee thy burden (2) The which did gall thy back?― (3) And raised high the esteem (in which) thou (art held)? (4) So, verily, with every difficulty, there is relief: (5) Verily with every difficulty there is relief. (6) Therefore, when thou art free (from thine immediate task), still labor hard (7) And to thy Lord turn (all) thy attention. (8)

After you gave time learning and work hard in your study

Night before exam do Solah Hajat and duas

before exam always recite this surah Yassin, Al Waqiah, Al Inshrah.

In the exam hall if ur are in difficulty recite Al Inshrah ayat 5 ( in red) inshya Allah. May Allah help with the knowledge u require during the exam Aameen

During ur exam ur parents can solah hajat and recite Yassin at home Insya Allah. Allah will help your in whatever you are doing.

I write this from my experienced all of the above did help my children while they sat for the exam Insya Allah and Alhamdulillah.

wasalam