Exciting News!!!!!!!!

dunno

mashallah
بارك الله لك وبارك عليك وجمع بينكما بخير
congratulation :)

Azizati

salam alikoum wa rahmatu Allahi wa barakatuh

welcome back to Agadir sister Isra.
good luck to all sisters and brothers whom will marry, and may Allah (swt) bless married people.
wa salam alikoum

Maha*

Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Mashaa Allah, may Allah bless your marraige inshaa Allah taala. :) :hearts:

hassana elkoussi

Masha Allah:ma: Congratulations !!! You're such a dear sister and you deserve the best. :SMILY252::SMILY252::SMILY252: May Allah grant u all the happiness in this world and in the hereafter. :tti_sister: Ameen

Isra

aka Tree2008
As salamo alaikome

Sorry it has taken me so long to respond to the newer posts but I am only in Agadir on Friday and Saturday these days since my husband works in Essoquira which is very far (actually the village where we live is even farther but that is the nearest city). Where we live we dont have internet access so I must wait until the weekend to be online.

Jazakallah khairan to all who responded with well wishes. I really appreciate it.

Sister Dilek youre very welcome and inshallah your marriage will go smoothly and Allah will bless you both wherever you decide to have the ceremony. Good luck!!

Munawar

Striving for Paradise
:salam2:

My heartiest congratulations on your wedding.

Weddings9.jpg

May Allah promote the love you and your husband have for each other and increase it every day.

And in the hereafter grant both of you the highest of Jannah Al-Firdous, where both of you truly love each other amd live FOREVER. Ameen!

:wasalam:

Isra

aka Tree2008
:salam2:

My heartiest congratulations on your wedding.

Weddings9.jpg

May Allah promote the love you and your husband have for each other and increase it every day.

And in the hereafter grant both of you the highest of Jannah Al-Firdous, where both of you truly love each other amd live FOREVER. Ameen!

:wasalam:

Awwwww that is so sweet jazakallah khairan brother. The picture is beautiful too.