For Palestine

sister herb

Official TTI Chef
umkahlil

pic.php

A Palestinian boy watches the funeral of three children in Rafah in the southern Gaza Strip December 29, 2008 (Ibraheem Abu Mustapha, Reuters)

8320_us_palestinians_israel.jpg

A Palestinian man carries the body of his 4-year-old daughter Dena Balosha during the funeral for her and her four sisters in Jabalya refugee camp in the northern Gaza Strip December 29, 2008 (Mohammed Salem, Reuters).

December 29, 2008

How hard it is to look at the TV. I'm a school teacher, but when I watched CNN's "Putting Gaza in Context" yesterday I hurled expletives that wouldn't be tolerated in a bar. While the fresh-faced engaging young man put Gaza "in context" for us, he failed to mention that 44.7% of Gaza's population is fourteen years of age or under (thanks, Annie, for that fact from the CIA factbook). Instead he told us that Israel was engaged in a war with Hamas militants. Yeah, tell that to the father who carried his dead seven year old son in a cardboard box. And tell us why this monstous faux country bombed a defenseless refugee population at high noon, when school was getting out. (And for comprehensive coverage of Israel's latest in a long line of massacres against the Palestinian people check out Annie's blog).

He did tell us that Israel ended its occupation of Gaza in 2005, leaving the ignorant viewer to wonder just why the Palestinians there are so unhappy with Israel, the plucky nation of immigrants, self-described as the "light unto the nations." Well, at least no one buys that bull any more. He also didn't put in context that most of the residents were ethnically cleansed from their villages, which were bombed to oblivion in 1948 by the immigrants from Poland, Russian, and the US, nor did he mention that the people in Sderot live in ethnically cleansed and courtesy of Israel defaced Najd. We hear a lot about Hamas this, Hamas that, Hamas hospital, Hamas University, Hamas school, Hamas day care, Hamas house, Hamas mosque, Hamas civil defense building, Hamas neighborhood, ad nauseum.

There are a lot of nasty and not so nasty commentators on the Guardian's Comment is Free, but no one really gets to the heart of the matter. Except for Ali Abunimah who wrote "We Have No Words Left." Well, we have words, but no words in the English language to describe the despicable way that Zionists have vilified their victims for over sixty years and turned this story on its head unless our words are reduced to the basic Anglo-Saxon expletives hurled at the TV for the disgust we feel for how our suffering is portrayed and for the indifference to our plight from the Zionists. Actually, the indifference is better than the insidious Zionist lie after lie after lie that saturate the comments boards and the media. The Israeli Zionists want a state "for the Jews, of the Jews, and by the Jews," and damn everyone else to hell.

The Zionists spit on international law and human rights. Zionists, no matter from where they come in the world, don't give a damn that they deny the right of return to hundreds of thousands of Palestinian refugees. They happily immigrate to their faux country, indifferent to the natives they ethnically cleansed and to the villages they eradicated. They have no concern that by immigrating to Israel they are collusive in an ongoing genocide of a people and their culture. They bombed and eradicated over five hundred villages to ensure that the refugees wouldn't return home, and those who tried back in the fifties were gunned down by their vicious predecessors.

Any other people would have the world's sympathy, but sympathy or not, at least I'm not going away, and I will resist the evil manifested by the despicably racist Zionist movement consisting of a host of invaders from all over the world, who for sixty long years have denied the Palestinians' their inalienable right to live peaceably in their homeland.

Stop your killing, stop your lies, your insidious, despicable lies about the true heirs of the land and its people. Go back from where you came, Zionist Jews from Poland, from Russia, from France, from South America, from the US, from Canada, from Germany, from Ethiopia, from wherever you decided to come, or else resolve to leave in peace with the indigenous people of Palestine.

http://www.uruknet.de/?p=m50082&hd=&size=1&l=e

OsMaN_93

Here to help
:salam2:

May The Israel-ies Rot In Hell, And burn To Ashes In This Life And The Here-After.
May Allah spread fitna upon them and their families. Inshallah They suffer as much as possible at all time.
May Allah spread the worst of diseases in their hearts too.

:salam2: May Allah make this ummah victorious

palestine

Servant of Allah
Ameen to the above dua. SubhanAllah, and how is it that yet again and again we sit and DO NOTHING?! :( :( the young boy has such beautiful eyes, but oh subhanaAllah they're filled with sadness. :( i feel so powerless and hopeless. asalamu alaykum wrwb

helpinghumanity

Ameen ..sum ameen....for the duaa

Peace comes by powers. With out power there is no peace. This world is becoming like a Jungle where the lion rules. If you are lion then you will survive but if you are not then your survival is in danger.

If you have power then every body is with you. They say "BE WRONG AND STRONG". I don't need to give examples. Examples are out there. If your eyes are not blind then you can clearly see them with your naked eye...

But if you don't have power then you are killed..you are screwed. No matter if you are right...."BE RIGHT AND WEEK"...

So know decide what you want to choose.....you want to choose "POWER" or do you want to choose to see you brothers being slaughetered like animals....THINK WHY THE BLOOD OF THE MUSLIMS IS BECOMING CHEAPER THAN THE BLOOD OF ANIMALS.

Think ...think..think.....

Think why they have sympathy for the animals like dog that is killed, but not for the muslims that are being killed evey single second....Think why the policy "DIVIDE AND CONQUER IS STILL BEING APPLIED SUCCESSFULLY....

Think whether it is you fault or not??? Think what muslims are lacking?? Think what will happens to us in future......

Think ...before it is too late for you to think....

Think...think...and think...........

SwordofAllah16

Heros of Islam
May Allah take away their money that the way jewish zionists will cry their lifes out the tight bunch.

And their dobl glazing windows so their children spend their money on ice cream and turn into muslims that'l make dem cry more,

and may Allah avenge our brothers and sisters in a way that Please Him SWT

Aapa

Mirajmom
Salaam,

I came across this:

Dignity Leaves for Gaza: Challenges World to "Stop this Madness!"
[Send to Friend] [Print]
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE Date : 12-29-2008

For more information, please contact:
(Gaza) Ewa Jasiewicz, +972 598 700 497 / [email protected]
(Cyprus) Lubna Masarwa +357 99 081 767 / [email protected]
(U.S.) Greta Berlin, +1 310 422 7242 / [email protected]

(Larnaca, Cyprus 29 December 2008) - There is a time when silence is
complicity and inaction is unacceptable. On Saturday, December 27, Israel
began Operation "Cast Lead," a military onslaught against the civilian
population of the Gaza Strip that has - so far - massacred more than
three-hundred men, women, and children, and seriously injured over a
thousand.

In response to Israeli butchery, the Free Gaza ship, the DIGNITY, will
depart Larnaca Port at approximately 5pm (UTC), on Monday, December 29,
bound for besieged Gaza. The ship is on an emergency mission carrying in
physicians, human rights workers and over three tons of desperately needed
medical supplies donated by the people of Cyprus. Coordinating with the
Gaza Ministry of Health, the doctors will be immediately posted to
overburdened hospitals and clinics upon their arrival.

We are not asking Israel for "permission" to go, and we will not stop
until the DIGNITY lands in Gaza. We are answering urgent calls from
hospitals and health care workers in Gaza by taking in three physicians
who will stay and work in Gaza for several weeks. We will hold Israel
responsible for the safety of our passengers and our cargo of emergency
medicine.

Even before the present Israeli blitzkrieg, Karen Koning Abu Zayd, head of
the United Nations Relief and Works Agency (UNRWA), asserted that, "Gaza
is on the threshold of becoming the first territory to be intentionally
reduced to a state of abject destitution, with the knowledge, acquiescence
and - some would say - encouragement of the international community."

Ewa Jasiewicz, a Free Gaza organizer living in Gaza, agreed with Abu Zayd,
saying: "Where is the United Nations? Where is the Arab League? Where is
the outrage against Israeli cruelty and Egyptian complicity? Every
hospital in Gaza is already overwhelmed. Israel is committing war crimes
here in Gaza, and words of condemnation are no longer enough. The world
must act now to stop this madness."

The Free Gaza Movement continues to do what the governments of the world
will not do - take direct action to defend the health, lives, and dignity
of 1.5 million Palestinians under siege in the Gaza Strip.

This catastrophe is still unfolding, and humanitarian needs in Gaza are
quite literally devastating. The world can no longer stay silent as the
Palestinian people are deliberately massacred, starved and humiliated. We
have to create a new consciousness that turns the practice of human rights
from rhetoric into reality. Palestinians have an inalienable right to
live, and the undeniable right to a life with dignity.

The passengers on this Free Gaza emergency delegation include:
* International humanitarian and human rights workers from Cyprus,
Australia, Ireland, Great Britain, Tunisia, and the United States.
* Doctors going to Gaza to volunteer in local hospitals, including Dr.
Elena Theoharous, surgeon and Member of Parliament from Cyprus.
* Journalists going to Gaza to report on the massacre, including
Al-Jazeera reporter Sami al-Haj, a former detainee at Guantanamo Bay.
* The Hon. Cynthia McKinney, former U.S. Congresswoman and Green Party
presidential candidate.

###########
The Free Gaza Movement, a human rights group, sent two boats to Gaza in
August 2008. These were the first international boats to land in the port
in 41 years. Since August, four more voyages were successful, taking
Parliamentarians, human rights workers, physicians, and other dignitaries
to witness the effects of Israel's draconian policies on the civilians of
Gaza.
http://www.FreeGaza.org

Salaam,

The root cause for Zionist attacks are because they are supported by a U.S. fiat currency. A strong fiat currency can finance & support anyone whom they wish & take sides in a war. With paper money you can buy anything (i.e. weapons, tanks, bombs, etc). If these Zionists didn't have this money they would never be able to create & carry it's deadly attacks. It's the Federal Reserve that prolongs war. We need to abolish the Federal Reserve so they can stop supporting Israel & giving them weapons of mass destruction.

This is so mind boggling. Many people do not understand how monumental this problem is. At the very least, this should make an average human being not be able to sleep at night.

Ron Paul introduced H.R. 2755 in June 2007, which has been ignored by congress. We need to take action against the Fed.

http://www.govtrack.us/congress/bill.xpd?bill=h110-2755

brother.amaan

Stop israel Now!
im totally agreeing. thank you so much. these israels are becoming ignorant everyday, something just need to be done

Salaam,

The root cause for Zionist attacks are because they are supported by a U.S. fiat currency. A strong fiat currency can finance & support anyone whom they wish & take sides in a war. With paper money you can buy anything (i.e. weapons, tanks, bombs, etc). If these Zionists didn't have this money they would never be able to create & carry it's deadly attacks. It's the Federal Reserve that prolongs war. We need to abolish the Federal Reserve so they can stop supporting Israel & giving them weapons of mass destruction.

This is so mind boggling. Many people do not understand how monumental this problem is. At the very least, this should make an average human being not be able to sleep at night.

Ron Paul introduced H.R. 2755 in June 2007, which has been ignored by congress. We need to take action against the Fed.

http://www.govtrack.us/congress/bill.xpd?bill=h110-2755

Hard Rock Moslem

I'm your brother
Dear my brothers and sisters in Gaza, I'm so sorry that I being a moslem can do nothing to stop this barbarian from terrorising you. I believe this is Bush "farewell gifts" to moslem in Gaza in particular and the rest of moslem. At this point I can only pray to Allah for His mercy on you and hopefully He will bring destruction to zionist very very soon. Ameeen. Once again, pls apologise me my govt will not allow me to go out to help you there in the name of jihad.

nyerekareem

abdur-rahman

earlier today i called my shaykh over in Nigeria, and he still hadn't yet received the news. he was heartbroken and wished that there was something that he could've done to help our brothers in GAZA.

may ALLASH SWT grant our people victory.
:wasalam:

Qur'an&Sunnah

Traveler

Subhana'Allah I keep hearing about this and seeing videos on youtube and now I'm depressed, but what gives me comfort is that we are going to have to meet our Lord, Allah on the day of Qiyama and Allah will punish them more in the hereafter. So Insha'Allah I'll wait, and remember and pray to Allah much until that day arrives.

Aapa

Mirajmom
Salaam,

We can not afford to become depressed. The Companions of the Prophet ( may the peace and blessings of Allah be upon him ) knew once they made a pledge with the Prophet( may the peace and blessings of Allah be upon him) there was no going back. Therein lies our courage. We are Muslims..there is no going back. Now...let us have sincere intentions. We can donate to the Islamic organizations to provide food and medicine. We can apply pressure on political institutions to react. We can take the pictures of the carnage and post them on bulletin boards at the grocery stores..on walls..we need to show those who do not know what is really happening. This is not the time for depression. It is not in our collective blood.

AlQurtubi

Banned
I hear the call "Hayya alal jihad". There is nothing to stop offence but to offence in return.

There will be no use of protests,, unless THEY want to stop themselves. There can be no peace in the world unless the powers are balanced. The stronger would always try to eat the weaker.

I liked the reply of HAMAS, sending rockets deep into enemy, threatening these cowards. We need to back those mujahideen up, by our prayers.