From Indonesia here ...

mosqueteer

Assalamu'alaikum

Hi, Let me introduce my self. I am from Indonesia. As you know Indonesia is a moslem country, but it doesn't mean that I am a good moslem. Since I was born as a Muslim, I didn’t have to ask any questions because every thing is obvious. I didn’t have to think about faith and how to believe in God, because I was raised and every one around me is Muslim. I didn’t know what’s the real Islam and how does it feel to live between all different religious and a mix society.
Now I just realize that faith is the most important thing in my life. Through this sites hope I can learn from you brothers and sisters and become a better moslem.

Sincerely

mosqueteer .. :SMILY259:

drimi

Qëndrim Ismajli
Assalamu'alaikum

Hi, Let me introduce my self. I am from Indonesia. As you know Indonesia is a moslem country, but it doesn't mean that I am a good moslem. Since I was born as a Muslim, I didn’t have to ask any questions because every thing is obvious. I didn’t have to think about faith and how to believe in God, because I was raised and every one around me is Muslim. I didn’t know what’s the real Islam and how does it feel to live between all different religious and a mix society.
Now I just realize that faith is the most important thing in my life. Through this sites hope I can learn from you brothers and sisters and become a better moslem.

Sincerely

mosqueteer .. :SMILY259:
Esselamu alejkum
Most welcome for you brother
have a great tiem here and don't
hesitate to ask everthing about
islam.Wesselamu alejkum

Fahra

hi

assalammualaikum..

are you really from indonesia?
like me?
really?
may I know how did you know this forum?
it's interesting...to know some other indonesian people in this forum...
makes me happy..
:muslima:

you got a little bit different background with me..
I was raised in moslem family but surround by lots of beloved non-moslem people until now..and it successfully teach me how to respect others faith..
however, it's really nice to know you friend..
:muslim_child: