GOODBYE TTI I AM LEAVING YOU

Status
Not open for further replies.

slaveofAllah88

Slave of Allah (swt)
You're not being rude at all akhi..you're being honest..and what I highlighted in read is exactly what I mean..it's one thing when a brother or a sister logs on and says "I have to study for my MCAT and I will not be able to visit TTI anymore, please dua'a for me to succee" and another when one says "This place is ....... and ...... and ...... and I am going to leave because I can't stand it anymore" or the worst one "I made a post and someone was really mean to me..I don't think this is right..I am leaving"..okay I think nobody has the right to be mean..but can't you just *PM* the person and let them know they offended you? or better yet *PM a moderator* and have them speak to them?..one more time..I will just ask..*why the "forum-public" drama?!*

:salam2:
lol you are right sister, the best part is the drama queen ones lol Yes someone was mean but maybe ask that person or talk to him maybe it wasn't his/her intention .... Maybe a a single talk with resolve the issue, and if you are wrong its our job as muslim bro/sister to show you the right way sorry if someone was mean ask them to be polite

:) lol im sorry just the drama queen people makes me laugh :)
JazakAllah khair sister for the threat lol
:wasalam:

islamisthesolution

[

I disagree sister..the proof would be when many threads are started by brothers or sisters asking for dua'a..advice..help with an Islamic issue..mashallah many times replies are made *immediately* and many times they end up being pages upon pages..we're entitled to the duty of caring for each other..and *the least* we can do for a brother or sister in need is make a dua'a for them and remind that Allah (swt) will make things alright..*that* situation is completely different from someone who makes threads to announce leaving because they don't like it here *anymore*..I mean really..why are you telling us?..if you don't like it..just leave..now I have said it already and I will say it again..those who face a problem or feel they need to address an issue..they have every right to do so..but AGAIN there's no need for the DRAMA..same applies for brothers or sisters who have to leave temporarily..they can inform us so we know nothing is wrong with them and so we'd wish them well :)..and sister it is immaturity when someone makes a thread threatning to leave because Allah Forbid that someone gives them an honest and direct reply about an Islamic topic for example..

and do you think sis i am talking about ppl give an honest reply or ppl asking for dua so i guess you got it all wrong from me dear sis and sorry for disturbing with my reply :)

a_muslimah86

Hubbi Li Rabbi
Staff member
and do you think sis i am talking about ppl give an honest reply or ppl asking for dua so i guess you got it all wrong from me dear sis and sorry for disturbing with my reply :)

Well I made my reply before reading something *detailed* in my PM box..so if my reply sounds like it's a bit off *here* it's because of that..but don't worry I totally get you now sister :)..and you're not disturbing me at all..on the contrary you gave me a new perspective to the issue ;)

islamisthesolution

Well I made my reply before reading something *detailed* in my PM box..so if my reply sounds like it's a bit off *here* it's because of that..but don't worry I totally get you now sister :)..and you're not disturbing me at all..on the contrary you gave me a new perspective to the issue ;)

yeah sister believe me i am with at some points its just i feel upset about some replies here not you at all and you know it .

a_muslimah86

Hubbi Li Rabbi
Staff member
bismillah.
inal lil lahi wa inna ilahi rajeon!!!
subhanalllah! this is not a big issue, if some people dislike it when other people say there are leaving then they should just ignore them. we are all different and we think in various ways and how does one know if a member is trying to get "attention" by saying goodbye to their dear brothers and sisters here??????? do we now have abilities so we can read people's mind??? how judge you??? maybe the reason why they are informing us is because they want you to make dua'a for them or they want you to talk to them because they feel left out or because they are hurt or because they became very busy or calamities started to be fell upon them or their loved ones or maybe some of these brothers and sisters want to make amends and repent and they think that probably forsaking somethings will bring them closer to ALLAH.....anything could be the reason for them to leave and maybe they do not want to make the people who really care about them on TTI worry about them and maybe some are doing it for the better....... ALLAHU A'LEM.

ukhti Asiya-sparkles posted some very beneficial hadiths and advice as did brother ayman and brother Kashmiri and inshallah everyone can take time to read them all. may Allah bless us all with patience and protect us from the waswas of the shaytan and shayateens. ameen.

please forgive me if i hurt anyone.

With all due respect to you and sister Asiya..but the article she posted has nothing to do with *this* topic..though it IS valid..just in its *own specific context*..also..it does not require telepathy for one to figure out a pattern spreading amongst people..humans analyze the actions and words before them..that's how we function..I have made my point very clear..time and time again..I ask you to kindly read THOROUGHLY before posting pretty much what I said in practically every single reply I made..thanks for stopping by

a_muslimah86

Hubbi Li Rabbi
Staff member
salam alykum wa rahamatu Allah taala wa barakatuhu .

this thread is a talk of feelings not Islam , and can make a lot of Fitnah and hatred between brothers and sisters .
brother Ayman , sister asiya sparkles , brother Islam. they have a good talk as the best guiadance is the guidance of Allah taala.

may Allah taala guid all of us.

Pardon me brother but how am I encouraging HATRED?..don't you think you're coming on a bit TOO STRONG?..and there's no fitnah either!..in Islam we are allowed to have talks of "feelings"..otherwise how do we differentiate and correct each other on what is within our hearts?..I saw something *wrong* (and those who agreed with me saw it too)..and I *specified* in detail and nature (without directing at anyone *in particular* mind you)..and I expressed it..there's nothing wrong with that!..for you dismiss the valid observation of others because it does not fall within *your understanding* is disrespectful to say the least...pointing out *the we get what you're doing* factor of this issue to those who abuse the caring and kind nature of fellow members of TTI by posting threads of "dramatic decisions" is a matter many wish to do they just might not feel like making the initiative to do so..and by Allah..I do not mind doing that..if no one likes it..I am not forcing anyone to even open the thread and read it to the end of *the first reply* even

ummu thany

sister in islam

That is exactly what I was thinking.....but I was scared to write this all :) good on you sister...but title of your thread scared me too much...thanks God it's just a title ...because I love your posts so much...and I love you for the sake of Allah SWT.

Assalamu alaikkum
wallahi same thing I thought after I saw sister muslimah86's post title.:). I agree with her suggestion.
wassalam.

a_muslimah86

Hubbi Li Rabbi
Staff member
brother al kashmiri you deleted mine on post too :frown:.i am not looking for wife here.i just said good bye to my sister.

Oh sister..may Allah bless you and guard you :)..I am *not* leaving (if you meant me)..I was just discussing what seems to be a trend here on TTI these few days..and brother al-kashmiri deleted two posts by a brother because they were against the rules..if he deleted yours he most likely did so on accident..inshallah he has the option to put it back..if not..then it makes me *happy* that you just *passed by*..I love you for the sake of allah ukhti

Al-Kashmiri

Staff member
As-salaamu `alaykum

Lol... let me explain. Basically, something very similar to this happened in the past. Where a thread title said one thing, and the thread post said another! A TTI member replied at some point based on the title, not noticing the content of the actual thread, and it was embarrassing for him/her! So I didn't want anyone to feel embarrassed again, so I deleted the post. Sorry sister... maybe I was hasty, my only concern was that you might find it embarrassing.

May Allaah forgive me.

Was-salaam

a_muslimah86

Hubbi Li Rabbi
Staff member
some time the words are very dangerouses than the weapons sister and can kill a person so let us be aware all.

Exactly!!!...

so can you give me the degree of danger in your choice of the words *hatred* and *fitnah*?..and how much *your statement* fits both?..

I do not mind getting a nasiha akhi..I bettered myself through nasiha..and was guided through a *small nasiha* from someone a few years back..alhamduliallah..but we cannot arrange words together and slap the title *nasiha* over them and then *toss* them to those we're talking to..the words of nasiha should be harvested with utmost care..as when they are..even the MOST sensitive and honest of nasihas will become an enlightenment for the heart..mind..and spirit..and I just thought I should tell you brother that..in this case..I was provoked with the seeming that I am an advertiser of hatred and fitnah..I do not think any Muslim wishes to have these words in particular directed at them or at something they did whether directly or indirectly..I hope you bear this in mind the next time you wish to direct a nasiha

safiya58

I was also hurt by some posts here and i was also thinkimg to leave once, just like that without saying anything... but then I remember that it is more dear to Allah not to cut the ties to that I´m often talking about my ummah and how much I love my ummah and I´m so quickly upset and thinking to leave?... so I decided to stay

I think it is normal that we all human beeings want to be loved and appreciated... and when others hurt us then we search comfort by our loved ones...

it is also normal that we all have diffrent oppinions and are diffrent in our temper..... some would just leave others not

when one is telling us to leave tti it is because he/she is hurt by some members and is feeling upset then he/she is indirectly asking us to comfort him/her and in my oppinion it is ok...

Aapa

Mirajmom
Salaam,

Why are we being so difficult. If a brother or sister wishes to bring to our attention that they are leaving so be it. You do not have to reply. Why are we putting concrete barriers on life.
Folks let us not waste time. We have important issues. I usually welcome members and when they wish to leave I let them know I will miss them. Life is a pilgrimage. When we are able to spend time together we are blessed and when we part we make dua for reunion.
I usually announce when I am leaving and come back again and again. There are many members that mean the world to me. I am not going to list you guys that would take forever.
So open up your hearts and think of more important issues.

Islam!!yay

Probably some of you maybe saw my post that I wanted to leave. Sometimes when I feel like leaving TTI, Its because of the threads that some people post. Some of these post make me question " wait a minute , Islam really teaches that , no It cant be". Like recently some guy posted that he was going to hell cause he married someone that his mother didnt like. And he gave a hadith about the prophet PBUH that he was going to burn a man so he wouldnt suffer as much in hell. This clearly deifies the Prophet's PBUH mercy and Allah SWT's mercy. To me that Hadith is not true ,like a few others, and If I were a new convert I would immediately have doubts about the Prophet PBUH being a man of kindness. It's posts like these that shows me that Islam as an Ugly side and I dont like to see that. So therefore the only way to do that is to leave TTI for good and the reason why I post my reasons as to why I am leaving ,,so that maybe some of you can change the way you think or change the subjects that you posted.

Al-Kashmiri

Staff member

Probably some of you maybe saw my post that I wanted to leave. Sometimes when I feel like leaving TTI, Its because of the threads that some people post. Some of these post make me question " wait a minute , Islam really teaches that , no It cant be". Like recently some guy posted that he was going to hell cause he married someone that his mother didnt like. And he gave a hadith about the prophet PBUH that he was going to burn a man so he wouldnt suffer as much in hell. This clearly deifies the Prophet's PBUH mercy and Allah SWT's mercy. To me that Hadith is not true ,like a few others, and If I were a new convert I would immediately have doubts about the Prophet PBUH being a man of kindness. It's posts like these that shows me that Islam as an Ugly side and I dont like to see that. So therefore the only way to do that is to leave TTI for good and the reason why I post my reasons as to why I am leaving ,,so that maybe some of you can change the way you think or change the subjects that you posted.

As-salaamu `alaykum

Wow akhi, can you show me the thread please? That is a serious claim... I understand your concerns perfectly, but that sounds like fabricated ahaadeeth to me. Any one can claim anything about the Prophet, sall-Allaahu `alayhi wasallam. But, that doesn't make it true, rathr we stick to the ahaadeeth that are saheeh.

Was-salaam

safiya58

the Prophed wanted to burn a man really? No I think there is a misunderstanding.

Well there is a hadith I know where a mother was not pleased with her son because he was not good to her. ( I think after he married he didn´t care for his mother anymore)

In Islam mothers are very valuable and their rights are very big.

it means when she is upset with her son, he will be questioned about that and it will be hard for him to enter Jannah.
He was next to die. The prophet saw asked the mother to forgive him and she said no then he saw said then let him burn in fire.... But he didn´t want to burn him in reality he saw only said that to persuade her to forgive him. He saw knew that she is a mother and her heart can not bear it to see her son burning in fire how can she bear it to know he is in jahannem then? and after that she forgived her son and he was released from the punishment of being disobedient to his mother.

safiya58

the Prophet didn´t want to burn a man!!!!! Misunderstanding!!!!!!

the Prophed wanted to burn a man really? No I think there is a misunderstanding.

Well there is a hadith I know where a mother was not pleased with her son because he was not good to her. ( I think after he married he didn´t care for his mother anymore)

it means when she is upset with her son, he will be questioned about that and it will be hard for him to enter Jannah.
He was next to die. The prophet saw asked the mother to forgive him and she said no then he saw said then let him burn in fire.... But he didn´t want to burn him in reality he saw only said that to persuade her to forgive him. He saw knew that she is a mother and her heart can not bear it to see her son burning in fire how can she bear it to know he is in jahannem then? and after that she forgived her son and he was released from the punishment of being disobedient to his mother.

Al-Kashmiri

Staff member

May Allaah reward you with good! Well said, we need to understand the ahaadeeth correctly before making deductions from them, and if we can't then ask. I hope that's that issue clear now,

Was-salaam

safiya58

jazak Allahu ckairan brother Al-Kashmiri. I was so exided while typing this cuz I coul not bear it that some guys here totally misunderstand the meaning of the hadith and thought bad about Islam and the Prophet saw. he saw never did wrong to others. Auzubillah. I hope all doubts are solved now.

Status
Not open for further replies.