GOODBYE TTI I AM LEAVING YOU

Status
Not open for further replies.

a_muslimah86

Hubbi Li Rabbi
Staff member
:salam2:

Probably some of you maybe saw my post that I wanted to leave. Sometimes when I feel like leaving TTI, Its because of the threads that some people post. Some of these post make me question " wait a minute , Islam really teaches that , no It cant be". Like recently some guy posted that he was going to hell cause he married someone that his mother didnt like. And he gave a hadith about the prophet PBUH that he was going to burn a man so he wouldnt suffer as much in hell. This clearly deifies the Prophet's PBUH mercy and Allah SWT's mercy. To me that Hadith is not true ,like a few others, and If I were a new convert I would immediately have doubts about the Prophet PBUH being a man of kindness. It's posts like these that shows me that Islam as an Ugly side and I dont like to see that. So therefore the only way to do that is to leave TTI for good and the reason why I post my reasons as to why I am leaving ,,so that maybe some of you can change the way you think or change the subjects that you posted.

Don't you think you need to watch your saying?!...and your logic doesn't make sense..I'll just be honest here for a minute!..imagine that you decided to learn Islam through BOOKS (no lectures, no sites, none of that, just you and your BOOKS)..and one day as you're reading into the seerah..you stumbled across this hadith..or another or even a verse that fell under your definition of "ugly"?..what are you going to do THEN???

Leave Islam? or leave the world?

There's a deeper message in Islam..we need to realize that everything we read in the Seerah and in the Qura'an has a wisdom which we need to ponder and search for..you don't read the words *literally*..make assumptions..and stick to them

Islam is not a cafeteria so you'd pick what you "crave" from it...and Islam has no ugly side..ISLAM IS REAL...and that REALNESS is too much too handle for many..because they want a custom-made version of Islam minus what they dislike..do not understand..or shocks them (and of course it's all due to their own *misinterpretation* of matters) and if this is the case then it is due to a problem *within themselves*...not Islam..because like I said..it is all about wisdom in this deen!..

Read what sister Safiyah wrote..jazaha allah khair..then go back and read the story with a non-judgmental set of mind...and you'll realize the same thing inshallah

:wasalam:

a_muslimah86

Hubbi Li Rabbi
Staff member
One last thing...

I have said it many times..the amount of selective reading done around here..blows my mind..it baffles me..and leaves me sighing 3/4 of the time!..but for the sake of Allah..I will say one last thing..

To all those who are taking this too far..writing spin-offs of interpretations of what I meant (when I wrote it about 3 or 4 times..VERY CLEARLY..while quoting different replies)...read the thread from beginning to end...understand fully...comprehend the the words and more importantly the intent...if you can't..it will NOT be the end of the world to ask..sister a_muslimah is THIS what you meant?..or sister a_muslimah what do you exactly mean? (even if I'd written it multiple times already..I'd be happy to write it once more..or however many times more for you)

Many stopped here talking about it's okay if you want to express yourself..and it's okay if you want to talk about your feelings..but yet at the end they belittle my attempt to do so specifically..I mean didn't anyone take my opinion (and those who agreed to it) into consideration?..and tried to understand where we're coming from?...yes my thread is too honest..but I am a real person..I don't put on the I'm so good and holy and kind and loving and sensitive and I love everybody who is anybody and oh let's all love each other ACT..I act according to what the situation DESERVES..if my honesty bothers anyone I apologize for that..I guess they're not used to this much honesty..but you really HAVE NOTHING *MAKING* YOU deal with it (by that I mean you can avoid my threads..replies..all of me..as a member of TTI..you can avoid and even ignore..there's even an option for that did you know?)..in addition..if there are things more important to talk about..then by Allah I did not claim or attach a level of importance to what I wrote..as I only wrote it out of personal observation in an attempt to express it along with how I felt and asked others to give input (mind you some disagreed with me..but it was so respectful it made me appreciate their difference with me as a new perspective)..and let me ask...did I stick a knife in anybody's side forcing to them to reply if they didn't want to or didn't feel it's necessary for them to do so?..I'll answer on the behalf of many and say..NO!..

So why write me speeches about love and kindness and unity and being concerned with the issues of the ummah as if I know none of these???..I mean seriously..talk about *miscomprehension*

Once again..I ask that each of you reads carefully..read thoroughly..and if you do not like what you read..you have 2 options..one sweeter than the other..you either ask me about what I mean so you can reach an understanding of it..or you go to your *back* arrow or button on your browser and go back to the sub-forum you found this thread in..and enjoy your time reading other things and replying to them..it seems that many are so infatuated with arguing with others that they will rip space for that even in the most basic of topics..

that's ALL I have to say regarding my intent and what I have witnessed in this thread...because otherwise I made myself VERY PURE CRYSTAL CLEAR!

slaveofAllah88

Slave of Allah (swt)
:salam2: brother or sister Islam!!yay
I would like to agree with sister a_muslimah86, it happens to all of us we hear something we dont understand it or we dont know what context it is spoken in and we get the wrong meaning
it happened to me many times, i read something in Quran, or some non muslim said something i had no clue about, trust me shaitaan quickly takes over and he tries to deviate you from the true path you get puzzled and maybe thats what you revered to as UGLY, althought i would correct you on that ... thats not a problem within islam that is problem within your understanding,
Its so great to have a forum like this, where we can actually share our thoughts and confusions and have knowledgable brothers and sisters that can help us out and explain and understand stuff, and verify everything you read, its ur duty as a muslim to verify the information given to you.

I hope you understand what im implying and u can forgive me if im rude
JazakAllah khair

Muslimah16

ServantOfAllah*
Innalhamdulillah wa salat wa salaamu ala arasoolillah wa 'ala alihe wa ashabihe ajma'een
Assalamu aleikum wa rahmatullah

The Nabi Muhammad (saw) said, "Soon a time will come upon you, when the nations will call one another against you, like a group of people sitting around a platter of food."

The Sahaabah asked, "Ya Rasoolullaah, will we be few in number that day?"

He (saw) replied."No, you wont be few in number, rather you will number MANY...BUT you will be like the floating rubbish, upon floods of water.

When such a time shall come, Allaah, The Almighty, will extract your fear from the hearts of your enemies, and He, (swt), will cast Wahn into your hearts."

The Sahaabah asked ke, "Ya Rasoolulllaah, whats Wahn?"

He (saw) replied, "The Love of the dunia and the fear of death."

O Muslim, as you read this hadith of the Nabi (saw), what went through your head? Did you understand its contents? Were you able to relate to it?

Do you know, O Muslim, that in this hadith, our beloved Nabi (saw) is talking about today's situation?

We live in exactly that time, where the kuffaar nations have united, and gathered together against us. Just like people sitting around a meal and are sharing the food to eat, a lamb maybe, one person pulls off a leg, the other another leg, the other another part of the body, with no care in the world, just helping themselves, filling their stomachs, enjoying their meal, at the same time inviting passers by, Come come! Come and join us in our meal... this is how the kuffaar are eating away the Muslim Ummah, be it the Jews massacring in Palestine, the Hindus pillaging in Kashmir, the Russians savvaging in Sheeshaan, the khabeeth raping our sisters in Iraaq or the khinzeer, sons of apes and pigs, mass murdering in Aghaanistaan, and calling all nations to join in the crusade, by Allaah, this hadith has become reality.

The Nabi (saw) continued in the hadith, we will be like the floating rubbish, upon floods of water. What does this mean? When a flood happens, it takes along everything with it, and you will find rubbish floating on the top. What use is this rubbish? Of no use at all, it is meaninless and no one has a care in the world about it. Obviously because it is rubbish, but what did the Nabi (saw) say, MY UMMAH will become like this, no one will have a care in the world for the Muslims, the blood, the honour and the life of the Muslim, will become so cheap. Although there will be billions of Muslims in the world, they will have no power at all, no strength whatsoever, and they will be the most humiliated nation on earth.

The sad fact is that when the Nabi (saw) told the sahaabah this hadith, they were surprised, that will we be so small in number that Muslims will suffer such humiliation?

What was the reply of our beloved Nabi (saw)?

He said no, We will number many, 3.5 billion in fact, but the problem will be what?

The problem will be WAHN, love of this dunia. The love of this dunia will overtake our minds, our souls and our bodies. It will overtake us so much, that we will become deaf, dumb and blind to the cries of the ummah.

When our brothers and sisters in Filisteen have their houses bulldozed over, when our sisters in Kashmir are burnt alive and urinated on, when our sons in Sheeshaan are dragged on their faces by their necks, when our daughters in Iraaq are stripped naked and raped, when our muslims are being mass murdered, indiscrminately, all over the globe, we, the Muslims, will be living our daily lives as though we hear nothing or see nothing, trapped in our small bubbles.

Do you know that the Nabi (saw) said,"The Muslim Ummah is like ONE body, if one part of it hurts, the rest of the body aches and shivers in pain also."
Are we feeling this pain of the Ummah?

Do we hear the cries of our mothers in Palestine when they are kicked to the ground with their khimaars ripped off?

Do we hear the screams of our sisters in Iraq, when they are raped by filthy najas pigs, day after day?

Do we feel the injuries of our fathers and brothers, when they are tortured, beaten, punched, kicked, spat on and treated worse than animals?

Are we feeling that pain? Are we feeling hurt? Do we even raise a finger? Do we even speak a word? DO WE??????????????????

Have we forgotten the words of the Nabi (saw), when he said,"The Muslim Ummah is a unique Ummah among the whole of mankind: Their LAND is ONE, their WAR is ONE, their PEACE is ONE, their HONOR is ONE and their TRUST is ONE".

Do we act as though we are one ummah? One family? One brotherhood?

We should be saying, that was my brother in Kashmir, that was my sister in Afghaanistaan, that was my mother in Sheeshan, but subhaan'Allaah what is the mentality of the Muslims today??? They are Afghaani and we are Turkish, they are Chechen and we are Bangladeshi, they are Palestinian and we are Pakistani. The disease of nationalism has spread amongst us, and you see Muslims with the filthy kuffaar's British Flag raised up high on their cars and windows, those same kuffaar who are raping their sisters and massacring their brothers, Muslims of today have the nerve to raise that same flag up high...subhaan'Allaah.

The World Cup and who wins it, is of more importance to us. Our Families, our wives and our children are our priority. Our jobs, our status and our money, have become more important to us. Our mansions, our BMWs and our businesses are more beloved to us. WHY O MUSLIM???

I wonder what will wake us up?

When 250 kuffaar break down our house at 4am in the morning maybe, and terrify and traumatise our family - we will wake up???

Or, I dont know, a handful of kuffaar take away our mother and rape her and rape her and rape her...No...not our mother...

what about our beautiful, sweet and innocent baby sister? a bunch of bloodthirsty pigs of kuffaars rape her until she is bleeding between her legs, then hang her from the ceiling...maybe this will wake us up???

Or perhaps, when we get stripped naked in front of our own wives and children, and are forced to rape each other, this will wake us up?

Or maybe when we have broomsticks forced up our private parts, we will wake up?

Or possibly, when kuffaar imprison our fathers and brothers, strip them naked, make them commit sexual acts to each other and then take pictures of them will wake us up?

Oops am I sounding too harsh? Sorry... I didnt mean to. Im just relating stories that are taking place now.

That is what is happening in the jails of Abu Ghraib to YOUR brothers and sisters. That is what is happening in the villages of Kashmir, and Filisteen and Iraaq and Sudan and Afghaanistaan and Somaal and Sheesha and every Muslim country you know of!

You know, our ancestors were the likes of Mu'tasim, who when he heard of just one muslim woman, being captured in the hands of the kuffaar, sent out a whole Muslim army just to defend her honour and free her from the shackles of the kuffaar... where is the mu'tasim of today? Where are the Khalid Ibn Waleeds and Sa'd Ibn Abi Waqqaas's of today, or do we even know who these great Muslims in Islaamic History were???

No we dont, because sadly, we know more about the history of people from Hollywood and Bollywood than we do of the lives of the sahaabah. We know more lyrics to haraam songs, than we know of the Qur'aan and hadith. We are more tuned in to the latest soaps, the latest songs, the latest fashion, the latest gear, but we forget our brothers and sisters. La Haula Wa La Quwwata Illaah Billaah...

Know O muslim, that this dunia is merely a passing station, and the life hereafter is what we aim for. Do not let the dunia and its glamour take you away from your goal, or what should be your goal.

Remember tomorow, you will have to stand before Allaah, The Almighty, and answer for everything that you did.

When he asks you, what did you do to help your brothers and sisters, what will your answer be?

Ya Allaah I was busy getting a degree?

Ya Allaah I was busy earning money?

Ya Allaah i wanted to know who won the World Cup?

Ya Allaah I was more interested in what happens in Eastenders and Home And Away?

You may have read through this article and thought yes this is true, I feel so bad, and then after a few minutes threw the article behind your back and switched the TV back on. No O Muslim, this isnt the way, make a promise to yourself, that from today, you will submit yourself totally to Allaah, as you are a Muslim. Quit simply wearing the title of the Muslim, but act like one. Gain ilm of the deen and implement it, and pass your ilm on. Find out the truth about what is happening to your muslim brothers and sisters around the world, and let others know, who aren't aware about it.

O my dear Muslim brother, O my dear Muslim sister!

Let us wake up from our deep slumber, arise now and use all we have, our knowledge, our skills, our youth, our time, our health, our wealth, let us invest everything in the way of Allaah, lest our Muslim brothers and sisters that are being oppressed, complain to Allaah and account us tomorow for not helping them.

If we cannot do anything, the least we can do is speak out, Allaah has blessed us with a tongue, let us use it, and if we are unable to do this also, then subhaan'Allaah the least of the least of the least that we can do, is raise our hands and weep to Allaah, make dua that Allaah helps us, that Allaah helps and gives sabr to all the Muslims suffering today at the hands of the kuffaar...

Yaa Allaah grant victory to the Muslims wherever they may be ...Allaahumma Aameen!

Dont forget Oh Muslim, the Nabi (saw) said, "Whoever goes to sleep, and wakes up, without to be concerned of the affairs of the Ummah, then he is not one of us"

Sister.. you brought tears to my eyes.
your words... mashaAllah what can i say......
May Allah grant us knowledge like you... and may He give us the strength to act upon the things you have mentioned.. seriously.. i have no words to explain what i am feeling.

When will we wake up?

a_muslimah86

Hubbi Li Rabbi
Staff member
sister no offense but you and i both know that this is not a big issue.....now i can prove you wrong by quoting you and finding mistakes in your speech and you can do same to me and we can waste our precious time arguing about silly things which will neither bring us closer to Allah aza wajjal nor will it increase us knowledge or emaan etc..... all it will do in the end is make one of us ignorant and hold grudges against one another....dont we already have to many arguements that divides us muslims???alhamdulilah i have been on this site for more than a year now and during my time here i have viewed many threads where arguements occured and no benefit came out of them because everyone sticks to thier opinions in the end, whats worse is most of the people start calling each other names and start to hold grudges and i don't want to continue to have to go along like this...I love you all for the sake of Allah aza wajjal! wallahi iam in fault and i need to amend my ways and repent...which is why i will now leave this site forever for the sake of Allah aza wajjal as well.......

assaalaam alaykum warahmatullahi wabarakatuh

If you want to leave that your decision..you know what is best for you better than anybody..may Allah grant you that which you seek in your dunya and your akhirah (Ameen)...and like brother pcozzy reminded us to say...*fi amani allah*

lostlilly07

striving 4 Firadous
I once posted a "leaving for a bit" thread but it was just to let folks know I would be gone for a few months to study. I knew people would start wondering if something happened to me so I decided to nip it in the bud before happening.

However I do notice a trend towards the...dramatic if you will. Sometimes I think people just want to garner attention so they "threaten" to leave and wait for a bunch of people to beg them to stay. It reflects an immaturity in my opinion so I just remember that we have a lot of mentally young people here. It puts it into focus for me.

ANyways, the baest way to prevent a behavior from repeating is to ignore it.

Salaam alalikum

Sister Hijibi took the words right out my mouth. I think for some people forums is suppose to make up for ''missings ' daily life and if they don't here than they make these dramatic threads saying I amm leaving. ...hmm

Prosperous

asthagfirullah
assalamalaikum warahmathullah wabarakaath.
sister a-muslimah86, generally I like your threads and posts but not this one. This thread is directly hurting so many people's feeling as you can see from thier post, and this is going way too far. May be it's already out of reach, and to some people ofcox this sent a vey mean msg. I'm sorry but I'm being honest here. If somone wants everyone to give attention obout thier leaving then let them do that, if someone do not want to give a damn about it then do not post. This way atleast they know thier decision is wrong or not, or if there is somone who really care about thier leaving.
I think this thread need to be closed as this is already creating so much problem between members.so please a mod, close this thread before things go beyond the reach of our hands.

safiya58

even though I don´t agree with sister a-muslima on that point, this is her oppinion... she also respected my oppinion.....

just because we have diffrent oppinions it doesn´t mean we have to start arguing and proof eachother who is right and who not... cuz both are right... some of the replies are really exaggerated... this was just about oppinon not a law forbiding others to share what they feel (to let know when leaving)

when something seems to be more time wasting then important to us then just don´t participate on that thread...

Status
Not open for further replies.