Greetings!

SeekerofTruth

Greetings and Peace everyone!

My name is Jerry And I am studying Islaam and I am very interested in learning all I can.Hopefully This place will be of some help.

Peace!
Jerry

ibn azem

Super Moderator
Staff member
Hello Jerry,

You are most welcome to join us in the forum and learn more about Islam.

In case you have any specific questions that you want to know give us a shout, we'll try to assist.

Bye.

Happy 2BA Muslim

Islamophilic
Welcome Jerry,

I hope we can help you find the truth here. This forum is rich in articles about Islam, and in topics clearing misconceptions about Islam.

:SMILY206:

Peace2u

Turn To Islam
Peace be unto you Jerry,

Welcome to the site and may Allah guide your heart to Islam. Just like the other brothers and sisters have mentioned feel free to ask of us anything you would like to know.

All the best.

Peace.

SeekerofTruth

Asalamu Alaikum All!
Thank you all for all the replies and welcomes.And I look forward to the answers I recieve from you all and God willing..I will learn whats needed.

Peace!
Jerry

Bawar

Struggling2Surrender
Welcome Jerry! Its nice to have you here. Truth is what we all humans need before leaving this world.
Feel free to discuss any matter that needs clarification. You will be amazed to know how well and cordially the memebers of this forum will respond.
I hope you will stay around and use this website in your search for truth.
Take care

SeekerofTruth

Welcome Jerry! Its nice to have you here. Truth is what we all humans need before leaving this world.
Feel free to discuss any matter that needs clarification. You will be amazed to know how well and cordially the memebers of this forum will respond.
I hope you will stay around and use this website in your search for truth.
Take care
Thank you for the kind welcome Bawar!
Yes I already see how well people on here respond to my questions and look forward to further dialogue!

Peace!
Jerry

OBTW...Could you or someone tell me the Arabic for Jeremiah?

zeneesha

~trini_muslimah~
welcome Jerry!!
hope this site is beneficial to u,as it is to the rest of the family...
njoy ur stay!!

Hannah123

One Truth
Welcome to the site. Please feel free to ask all the questions you want. We never tire. You are seeking the truth and Insha'Allah you will find all you need to know that truth here. I will pray for you Jerry. :tti_sister:

Albint_Almuslima

Im Proud 2 B Me!
Asalam Alakum

:salam2:
Welcome to TTI. I am really glad to hear that you are interested in learning about Islam.

:tti_sister: I pray to Allah that he shows you the light which leads you to the right path.

If you have any questions please dont hesitate to ask, we are all here to help.

Noor to shine

You are most welcome :

I pray to our Lord(Allah our creator) to give us peace and happiness in this life (By Knowing him with his most perfect attributes and be sincere in worshiping him ) and I pray that Allah gather us all in Paradise in the hereafter.

:salah: :salah: :salah: :salah: :salah:

Umzakariya

Welcome jerry...may Allah guide you to his light. I think Jeremiah in arabic is Jamal.. beautiful name.

OBTW...Could you or someone tell me the Arabic for Jeremiah?[/QUOTE]