Hello from Texas :)

Hoda7993

Hello everyone,

I am a new revert to Islam, here to learn more about Islam from authentic sources; I live in Texas and I hope to try and visit one of the mosques here when I feel comfortable enough..

I will probably not be posting much so much as reading and studying but I wanted to introduce myself..

Salam2You

Lil' Muslimah
Hello! / Salaam alaikum ^^

Welcome to Islam, hope you like the community here, we're all friendly sister :)
If you have any questions all ya' gotta do is post one, the people on forums answer straight away!

We're here for you, have fun and take care!

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
Welcome to TTI sister,

Hello everyone,

I am a new revert to Islam, here to learn more about Islam from authentic sources; I live in Texas and I hope to try and visit one of the mosques here when I feel comfortable enough..

I will probably not be posting much so much as reading and studying but I wanted to introduce myself..

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
:bismillah:
:salam2:

:ma:
Alhamdulillah!

Welcome to TTI sister Hoda7993,

~May Allah swt help and guide you~Amin!

Thank you,
Take Care!

~Wassalam :)

MohammedMaksudul

May Allah Forgive us
:wsalam:

Welcome brother, hope you will soon be comfortable enough to go to a mosque and hope your stay here is long and fruitful. May Allah Subh'ana Wa Ta'ala keep us on the straight path.

faaraa

Nothing but Muslimah
Peace be with you... :)salam2:)

WELCOME BACK TO ISLAM & WELCOME TO OUR FAMILY
MAY YOU ENJOY YOUR STAY HERE, WITH AN ISLAMIC ATMOSPHERE..:tti_sister:

FEE AMANILLAH:hearts:

Aapa

Mirajmom
Assalaam walaikum,

Welcome. I pray you will be comfortable very soon, Insha'Allah to attend a masjid.
The sisters will give you a heads up on what you need to do to prepare. In the meanwhile keep asking questions. I also suggest you join Sisters Only section. I think you have to post 20 times or so.

Janaan

ربنا اغفر لنا ذنوبنا
Staff member
As-salaamu 'Aleykum, dear sister!

Welcome to Islam and TTI:) Insha'allah, you'll find the site beneficial. May Allah swt's help be with you in this new Journey.Aameen

mabera

Assalamu alaikum

Alhamdulillah for guiding you to His religion, may He make Aljannatul firdaus our final abode
You are welcome tti

Hoda7993

Wa alaikum assalam wa rahmatu Allah wa barakatuh.

I will be more active in the forum this next month Insh'ALlah..

:shake: :hearts:

Hoda7993

Assalaam walaikum,

Welcome. I pray you will be comfortable very soon, Insha'Allah to attend a masjid.
The sisters will give you a heads up on what you need to do to prepare. In the meanwhile keep asking questions. I also suggest you join Sisters Only section. I think you have to post 20 times or so.

that sounds great sister, I will be working on my 20 posts so that i can join the

Sisters Only area :hijabi:

Aapa

Mirajmom
Assalaam walaikum,

Insha'Allah, it will be in no time.

I am the mommy of tti..and I drive everyone crazy.

Sister Kalena

Hello everyone,

Welcome sister!

I am also a new revert to Islam and live in Oregon.

Glad you are here!

Salaam:hearts: