hello sisters :)

Hard Rock Moslem

I'm your brother
Sister, welcome to the family of TTI. If you have any questions regarding Islam, pls ask us. We will try our best to give you the best answers possible inshAllah.

~Ali_

Fixing da foundation
Assalamualikum, welcome to the forums you will gain a wealth of information, but please dont get too attached this is only a outlet - The real outlet :) is the Qur'an and Hadith and Prayer. Dont overload yourself or you will pop :D (which we dont want :) )

(Grab an english translation of the Qur'an, the Yusuf Ali version, and just read it carefully and understand what you are reading. I myself waited ... a very long time until I picked up a copy.. and boy I was missing alot, the Qur'an is just wonderful and it truly is the best book to read)

So peace and may Allah bless you and guide you on your journey in islam, never give up no matter how bleak/rubbish things look around you. Know that Allah is with you every step of the way (if you are true and righteious)

WE ARE ALL HERE FOR YOU!!!!
Walaikumasalam

Aisha. joyo

~ALLAH 0 AKBAR~
asalamu alaykum

:SMILY346::ma::ma::ma::muslim_child:welcom to tti sister:muslim_child::SMILY206::SMILY206: i love to hear that sis well sis if u need any question ask all our sister in tti iam convert to 3 years ago

wasalam

palestine

Servant of Allah
I'm happy for you sister. welcome to our family, always and forever. here are some videos:
Strangers by Khalid yasin

[yt]zvmTd6AWTaM[/yt]

[yt]in6oOU3c8Sw&feature=related[/yt]

[yt]YtMupdBiEns&feature=related[/yt]

[yt]wRXm5ttFC_s[/yt]

[yt]Hmz-SxKRD9U&feature=related[/yt]

[yt]LUBhl5ZXi0U&feature=related[/yt]