Hey everyone

Furdawsa2008

Asalamualeykum Warahmatulahi wabarakatu,

Hello everyone I am from US and I am high school student. I heard about this amezing site and i wanna be part of. Inshaalllah I'll like to make new friends from all over the world.

IbnAhmad

:salam2: :SMILY139::SMILY139::SMILY139:
:ma: and :SMILY206: to the TTI family!!!
Happy to be da first to greet you!!! Hope you enjoy ur stay and make lots of friends!!!

revert-sister

Proud to be a MUSLIM
salaam, happy to meet you im from uk, birmingham. im a revert i just joined site also. happy to greet you also. !!
happy posting!!

sister revert
sister yvetter

kubra_2002

Allahu Akubar!!!!!
salaam

:salam2: sister welcome to TTI family i am sure you will make alots of friends inshallah, join sister's club sis.

muna

ابنة الاسلام
Wa 3alaikum Salam WR WB

~~~WELCOME TO TTI SiS~~~

Nice 2meet yo sis...im from London, hop yo enjoy yor stay..n inshaAllaah we wan 2see more of yor posts!! if ther's is anythin you wan aask feel free 2do so..

umm~Adil

:salam2:

welcome sister

i'm not that new on TTI but i'm normally a lil quite, i'm from birmingham UK its nice to meet you..........hope you enjoy your time here inshallah and its of benefit to you.

tell me if i'm being nosey or do sense a lil somali in your name:SMILY149:

:wasalam:

nolemigo

:salam2:

wow, so many people from London/UK
I should praise all Muslim in London.It's hard to consistently practising in majority group...i thought:SMILY346:

cmelbouzaidi

:salam2: welcome to TTI, dear sister :) I just moved to somewhere near Paris from the Gulf coast of Florida :) What part of the States are you from?

Enjoy your stay and I hope you can learn and share your knowledge with us too, Insha Allah :)

:wasalam:

zahrany

MAY~u~B~HPPI~!4EVER!
:salam2: sis
welcome to the Forum
:ma: am from the U.S too :) nic to meet you
May Allah bless you