Hijab with tight clothing

Peaceful661

It's odd but i find it more difficult to lower my gaze from women who follow the correct hijab and even cover their faces then the women in jeans or skirts. It's not that i want to look at hijabi sisters to admire their beauty but i get attracted by their Taqwa, somewhat love for the sake of Allah. I had confirmed this thing with a friend and he also said that he feels the same.

Once i was addressing a sister about the hijab. She had a skarf on her head but was wearing very tight clothes and colourful clothes but after talking i've seen that she's left those tight clothes and gotten better. Probably i feel sometimes women who want to do hijab correctly are deprived of the correct knowledge and therefore donot follow the true guidelines of the Hijab set by the Sharia'h. May Allah guide us all(ameen)

Peaceful661

The six points for following hijab, both for men and women are follows, if one is found missing then Hijab is void:

1. For males atleast Knavel to knees but if one has enough clothes then he should also cover hisshoulders. For woman whole body should be covered except the eyes and hands.

2. The clothes shouldn't be tight that they reveal the mounts/curves of the body.

3. The clothes shouldn't be transparent nor translucent that you could see through them.

4. They shouldn't be so colourful that they attract the opposite sex.

5. They shouldn't resemble the opposite sex.

6. They shouldn't imitate a specific religion like wearing a cross is haraam.

Muzlim

BarakAllah feel for the kind words, I recently came across an article by Sheikh Hatham Haddad on this topic of hijab with tight clothing, seems this form of dress is sadly becoming quite common among our sisters.

Haadiya

Assalamu aleykum

Jazaka ALLAhu kheir for sharing .... its so true and i really love it, hijab and fasion dont go together.

Just a Guy

Reinventing Myself
It's odd but i find it more difficult to lower my gaze from women who follow the correct hijab and even cover their faces then the women in jeans or skirts. It's not that i want to look at hijabi sisters to admire their beauty but i get attracted by their Taqwa, somewhat love for the sake of Allah. I had confirmed this thing with a friend and he also said that he feels the same.

Once i was addressing a sister about the hijab. She had a skarf on her head but was wearing very tight clothes and colourful clothes but after talking i've seen that she's left those tight clothes and gotten better. Probably i feel sometimes women who want to do hijab correctly are deprived of the correct knowledge and therefore donot follow the true guidelines of the Hijab set by the Sharia'h. May Allah guide us all(ameen)

I'm like most men in that one of my weaknesses is women. I'm still getting used to lowering my gaze and not looking whenever I see a hot girl wearing Western clothes when I am out somewhere.

I like the fact that sisters wear hijab, because honestly, I don't need the distraction of being around pretty women when I am trying to become a better man and become closer to Allah. I have enough problems in my life without worrying about women too.

xAllahKnowsBestx

This has got to be the best poem about the hijab everrr. If I read this a couple of years ago, it would have been a slap in the face for me. Lol, masha'Allah, and may Allah reward all of the hijabi sisters out there. ^__^