Holy Man lives without food/water for 70 years?

Maryam Zainab

Proud to be a Muslim
:salam2:

If he can live such a long time period starving, being identified as a holy man why did he wait for more than sixty years to reveal his ability to the world?. How many people are dieing out of hunger every day throughout the world…. Why doesn’t he go to them and teach the art of living without food and drink and help the people LIVE…..
:angryblue:

alf2

Islam is a way of life
:salam2:

If he can live such a long time period starving, being identified as a holy man why did he wait for more than sixty years to reveal his ability to the world?. How many people are dieing out of hunger every day throughout the world…. Why doesn’t he go to them and teach the art of living without food and drink and help the people LIVE…..
:angryblue:

This is a very good point :cool:

aslamjiffry

Hubbu Rasoolullah
Salaams

I cannot say anything on this. coz there are some reason. He is not a muslim. Then how can he be "Holly"? I have an explanantion on this.
If a Prophet or Spiritual Scholars Show something Mirracle That we can accept.
But if Kafir person showed a mirracle we cannot. Eg: Dajjal. Though he show mirracle he is a anti christ and kafir.

Wassalaam! Any clarification Pls do let me know. I explained as per my knowledge gain by Scholars.