ILM seeker
Asalam o Alykum

oopsssssssss

please pray for me ,,

May Allah reward you all with all the good in this world and the hereafter

ruki4eva

Muslim Unity...
:salam2:sister
jazakallahu khaiyr for a wonderful post!
MashaAllah May Allah bless you with good
and reward you with Jannah!
Ameen
:wasalam:

naaad

mu'minah
Wa Alaikum as Salaam,
"Ya ALLAH, forgive us all, make life and death easy for us and make Jannatal al Firdous our abode. Let our faces be among the bright ones on the Day of Judgement Ya Rabb"

thanx soooo much for all the heartfelt duas...:)

naaad

mu'minah
wa'alaikumussalam warahmatullahi wabarakatuh

Ameen to the beautiful dua my sister made. MashaAllah this is really a great job my respected sister Naad. We need more and more of these kind of posts here. Jazaki Allahu khair.

I pray Allah (subuhaanahu wata'aala) to make all of us among those who will be able to cross Sirat with a very high speed. Surely all the human beings and Jinns must cross the bridge and NONE can escape from crossing it. Subuhaanallah. Allah is the greatest.

wassalam 'alaikum warahmatullahi wabarakatuh

:salam2:
Jazak ALLAH Khair brother!
i'll try my best to post more good and beneficial threads....

AMEEN to your beautiful dua..

naaad

mu'minah
Asalamu alaykum

Masha ALlah! this is the most beautiful article i have ever read. may Allah subhana wata'ala increase you knowledge and imaan. I would love to share this if you don't mind my dear sis:hearts:

wasalam

Wa Alaikum as Salaam,
you think i'd mind? No NO my sis, in fact i would be extremely happy if you shared it with more people...:)

Jazakillahu khairan

allah is with me

Rabana Wa laqal Hamd
thanks for posting sis .................. really allah is too merciful .. hope we all believers pass the bridge like the eye of an wink :shymuslima1:

naaad

mu'minah
yes, i hope and pray that we dont slip down, that we pass through the sirat as though it was the easiest thing to do........INSHALLAH