HOW DO YOU ADDRESS YOUR PARENTS ???

Abdul25

Logical Believer
@Brother Korai: I'm sorry for your loss brother. Hope you feel better, things happen for a reason. Who knows, this might even be a test for you. Life is short, we're all going to taste death eventually, at least you have some beautiful memories of him. Pray and hope that Allah SWT grants him jannatul firdouse. :)

:salam2:

You are right sister, i know all these things and JazakAllah khayr for reminding me these things again but it is too hard to bear the loss, i loved my father like crazy guy, loved him more than any one on this planet. like for me , it is all over.but few commitments are keeping me afloat and please pray that i get over this pain inshAllah.

Are you from Bangladesh brother korai ? I also call my mother " Amma" and father "Abba".

No brother , i am from Pakistan :)

xAllahKnowsBestx

You are right sister, i know all these things and JazakAllah khayr for reminding me these things again but it is too hard to bear the loss, i loved my father like crazy guy, loved him more than any one on this planet. like for me , it is all over.but few commitments are keeping me afloat and please pray that i get over this pain inshAllah.

:wasalam:

No problem bro. I will pray for you, hopefully it will all be okay eventually. Inshallah, Just give it some time. :hijabi:

saifkhan

abd-Allah
salam alaikum warahmatu-llah

I call my mom: ammu(mostly)/amma
and used to call my dad: abbu(mostly)/abba
he is no more in the world, may Allah grant him Jannah

I'm Bangladeshi, generally in Bangla, mom: maa, dad: baba

JazakAllah khair
wassalam