I have a request

amoola

Assalam aleykum my brothers and sisters,

I hope you all are in best health and strong imaan.

I have a small request. My brother is feeling sick for a while now, he has pain in his lungs, he can't bow anymore. Few days ago he said maybe he is going to die and I was shocked that he even would say such things, I said that he should'nt say something like that, he said if his time has come then there is nothing anyone can do about it. I feel so worried about him and it hurts me to hear him saying those frightening words. Today he is going to the docter to check him out.

Please make du'a for my brother, that allah swt will give him his health back and make this pain a way to erase his sins, allahuma ameen:frown:

djazak allahu khair, sister amal

BinteShafi

Left long ago
Wa Alaikum Salam wr wb dear sister,

May Allah grant your brother absolute cure and have mercy on him and your whole family. O Allah surely you are the only one who is Rabbul' Aalameen and You are the one who accepts prayer of one Muslim in favour of another muslim. Ya Allah grant sister Amal's brother healthy, happy, prosperous and long life Ameen.

He will be alright sister insha Allah. Keep on praying

Hard Rock Moslem

I'm your brother

May Allah grant your brother absolute cure and have mercy on him and your whole family. O Allah surely you are the only one who is Rabbul' Aalameen and You are the one who accepts prayer of one Muslim in favour of another muslim. Ya Allah grant sister Amal's brother healthy, happy, prosperous and long life Ameen.

Ameen ya Allah.

mhamzah

:salam2:

Ameen

:wasalam:

shaheeda35

strive4Jannah
Allah is the best healer. May it be a purification for him, inshallah.

I will keep him in my duaas inshallah.:tti_sister:

Robab

daughter of Adam
May allah help him

Asalam o alicom.
May allah give him best health and purification.inshallah he will be cure.:tti_sister:

saima abdullah

my life iz 4 Allah

ameen
May Allah give him heath and ajar on his suffering

fada_all

salam alikom

don't worry sister allah's mercy is so wide spread all over his slaves ,, we just need to pray and ask allah's mercy his he is the merciful .....sobhanaho wa taala..may allah grant your brother a soon cure from his illness and regain him insha allah his health and all muslm's insha allah taala
your brother will be in my dou'a insha allah...

salam alikom

Hassana

Wa alaikum salam,
May Allah grant your brother and everyone that needs dua in this direction sound health ameen, he can also be reciting Fatiha (7times)all over is body.It does work for me really , and Insha Allah he will be well.

Muslimah16

ServantOfAllah*

So sorry to here that.
You have my duaas inshaAllah,

Keep making dua also.

May Allah grant him Shifaa kaamila aajila mustamila. AAmeen.

islamisthesolution

I have a small request. My brother is feeling sick for a while now, he has pain in his lungs, he can't bow anymore. Few days ago he said maybe he is going to die and I was shocked that he even would say such things, I said that he should'nt say something like that, he said if his time has come then there is nothing anyone can do about it. I feel so worried about him and it hurts me to hear him saying those frightening words. Today he is going to the docter to check him out.

Please make du'a for my brother, that allah swt will give him his health back and make this pain a way to erase his sins, allahuma ameen:frown:

may Allah make it easy for him and for you
and may Allah grant him patience . ameen

IHearIslam

make dua 4 ma finals

Ameen,Ameen,Ameen

drassim

استغفر الله العظيم

Dont worry Inshallah Allah SWT keeps him is his protection. As a doctor i want to add that sometime the we feel that the pain or the problem is really big but infact it was not ...so keep praying and yes a complete check up.

Inshallah he will be fine :tti_sister:

:wasalam:

*Jasmine*

may Allah be with you and reward you all for your patience . and may He grant your brother the cure .

allah is with me

Rabana Wa laqal Hamd
oh sister ! i will indeed pray for him ... may allah show him the right path , i know how are feeling sister.. but , have patience ...allah is indeed with the saabirun(patience)