I just registered here

Dave58

Assalamu Alaikum I'm not a Muslim, but have been searching and studying, giving me a desire to embrace Islam. This is the first time for me to actually join an online community of this kind, I'm very unsure about what to do and say here. I know it will be fine after I get acquiainted more.

sarmadn

Welcome Dave! InshaAllah (God-willing) your stay here will be very fruitful. Feel free to ask any questions/concerns you may have regarding Islam. You have come to the right place. I assure you, my muslim brothers and sisters here will be more than happy to try and answer your questions to the best of their knowledge. Once again, welcome!

shichemlydia

welcome

salam alikoum .
welcome to this forum and mostly welcome to islam, hope you will have a nice stay with us here, and get benefit from everyone here,
may allah swt make your journey to islam, easy and relaxing
wa salam alikoum

Dave58

thank you for that message, i'm just learning how to use this site, so nice of you to offer your help

Dave58

and i thank you for that nice welcome msg, also your kind offer to help me with questions ect, i'm just beginning to learn how to use this site

Dave58

thank you all

i'm trying to learn how to use this site, i'm a bit slow, i think i'm getting better. i truely like to thank you all for your kind welcome mesaages. also those kind offers to help me with learning and understanding Islam

HIBBA2009

Daughter of Adam
walikum dave brother

welcome to this fourm
this is very good islamic website
i hope u will get more knowledge from this website

here r many brothers to help i hope they will help u to understanding this website:)

enjoy ur stay

Al-Salam

Your Sister In Islam
salam brother Dave,
welcome to turntoislam. I hope you'll learn everything you need inorder to embrace Islam... Enjoy your stay with us.

a_stranger

You are most welcome : Islam teaches that our whole humanity is one family belongs to one most loving and mercifull creator

samiha

---------
Staff member
Wa 'alaykum

Welcome to the site! Don't worry about being new, or not knowing much, a lot of us start off that way. If you have any questions feel free to ask. I hope your time here is beneficial =)

PS- your replies went through fine

Aisha hussain..

seeking knowledge
Assalmalykum

Welcome you will get the best of Islam knowledge in this comunity Inshallah

And if Allah wishes He will guide you to the straight path ameen

Frank_H_Smith

New Revert 2010
As Salamu Alayka, Dave,

Welcome. I have only been here a short time myself and am sure that you will love it here. I have this set as my home page and rarely can get to where I want to go on the internet without stopping here to read the posts.

I hope you enjoy it here and post often.

Frank