I need to count to 1000000000!!!!!

Isra

aka Tree2008
Assalamu allaicum wa raahmatullah wa baarakatuhu

Alhadmulilah dear sister that I have not hurted you with my words.

I do not know why you can not understand my words sister and I really do not wish to disscuss because we are Muslims and we should try to less argue, especialy during Ramadhan. May Allah help us and keep our hearts away from that. Ameen ya Rabby

Dear sister, what I was trying to tell you is that it is wrong to leave guest alone does not metter how many persones more are sitting with him and having iftaar, but Islam is teaching us that we welcome every guest with a loot of attention, sit and spend time with him, and behave with accordiance of Islamic manners.

And Allah knows the best

May Allah forgive me if I said anything wrong, because Alhamdulillah we should all advice each others for Allah sake and say the truth.

May Allah bless you

:wasalam:

Wa alaikome salam

Sister you are right. Its Ramadan. Although I never thought what we were doing could be considered arguing I do agree that obviously there is a lack of communication and understanding between us. Out of respect for Ramadan I say that we both concede each of us was either right or wrong but that we will never agree so lets just agree to disagree with much love and respect. :shake:

You can consider that you have advised me according to Islam dear sister and I will consider that I have been advised. May Allah reward you for your good intention. Ameen

wa salam

strive-may-i

Prophets advice on Anger

:salam2:
Its something like this
1. say Tawwaz - "A`oodho billahi mina-Shhaitaanir-Rajeem" (I seek refuge in Allah from the accursed Satan.") Pick the correct arabic accent.
2. keep silence
3. Sit (when standing)
4. drink water
5. lie down

Also one should know when its beneficial to show anger[very few scenario;s in daily life].

I guess its okay, to stay away, incase that reduces the friction and folks get used to you among them. But do remember there always will be the trouble-seekers (under evil influence).

Peace :)

strive-may-i

And oh, let me add, am no saint. I do rant too, once in a while.
> vent out thoughts ... healthy
> burst out in anger ... volcanic, that's bad