I WANT TO KNOW ABOUT what SHIA Claims

SALLAM to all ULamas here and the members..

how true this hadith claiming by the shia...

during the depart of NABI MOHAMMAD S.A.W he was asked Umar to get some pencil, then the intention of Prophet P.B.U.H why he asked Umar R.A to get some pencil and Umar R.A was refused to follow the prophet according to the shia.. according to the shia the intintion of our Prophet P.B.U.H why he ordered Umar R.A to get a pencil.. our Prophet P.B.U.H want to drop dawn a letter about his successor or the position of being caliph at that time of departure of our Prophet P.B.U.H will go to ALI R.A and according to the shia the reason of UMAR R.A to disobey the Prophet order. because he is against of ALI R.A to be the next before the departure to our beloved Prophet...

Can you please answer this if any strong hadith about this or it is false statement THANKS A LOT.. i'm waiting for the answer... :)

islamirama

www.netmuslims.com
wa alaikum as'salaam

No such thing exists. Shias like to make up stuff. The proof of burden falls on the accuser. Let them bring proof who say such things.

your-sister

Wa'alaikum salaam!

I just wanted to inform you that there is not a single Scholar among us here on this site...as far as I'm aware. So edit your Salaam to these *'Ulemaa'* please.

Ugh! Shiites.. I just wanna hurl thinking of how their beliefs made them turn like animals...even animals are more sane than them! How can a person cause such harm to their OWN bodies as they do?!! Wal 'iyaadhu billaah!

Anyways, I myself I'm still learning but wallah that looks exactly like something a Shi`aa person would write... May Allaah forgive me if I'm wrong because i haven't a proof besides 'i have NEVER come across such hadeeth'. But then again, I've not read every hadeeth out there..
Still though, looks like a false claim they've come up with(among many others) to me.

But look at it this way, the Shiites prefer Ali(r.a) over all the kulafaa'ur-raashideen(apparently only about 7 sahaabas are 'real muslims' and the rest are kuffaar..or something of that sort) that they even went to an extent of changing the Kalimah to 'Ash-hadu allaa ilaaha illa-Allaah wa ash-hadu Anna Muhammadan rasool-Allaah wa Aliyun waliyyu-Allaah'..! Astaghfirullaah!! Shouldn't be a surprise they changed a certain hadeeth to their liking or made this thing up, too..

Aapa

Mirajmom
Assalaam walaikum,

Here we go again.

Brother,

There are many sources that will enlighten to you what the Shia believe. Seek knowledge and not opinions.

When you seek opinions you have emotions without substances. SO you are left just as vacant as before.
Marcus-Dwayne-Robertson

IbnAdam77

Travelling towards my grave.
Wa'alaikumussalam Warahmatullahi Wabarakatuh

The first thing to remember is that if somebody makes a claim, then it is his/her duty to bring proof for it. Allah says in Quran, Surah al-Baqarah, Verse 111, "..... Say: "Produce your proof if ye are truthful.""

Therefore let us ponder on what they say after they bring proof for the claimed incident. (i.e, the authenticity of the narration they bring).

As per Khalifah 'Umar bin al-Khattab (radiyallahu 'anh), he is the 3rd most noble person in this Ummah. Many a times Allah has revealed words in Quran which were the exact opinion of Umar (radiyallahu 'anh). See the verses about the ruling on what to do about captured Kuffar in the Battle of Badr, see the reason of the revealing of the famous "Verse of Hijab" (Verse 59 of Surah al-Ahzab)...etc etc.

Prophet (sallallahu 'alaihi wasallam) said, "If an Apostle were to succeed me, it would have been 'Umar bin Khattab." (Tirmidhi,Kitab-ul- Manaqib)

So the conclusion is, let them first bring their proof for the claim. We are ready to discuss further with Allah's permission.

Wassalam 'Alaikum Warahmatullahi Wabarakatuh

i heard it in one of friends here in our area Philippine, some shia here told me that, i asked them to show me an authenticated hadith, they make a story again instead of show it to me their strong evidence.. i often told them that you just copying that one from hadith of your Idiot Ayatolas whom even reading qur-an don't know... thanks anyway brothers and sister for respond on this question... :)

Isra

aka Tree2008
SALLAM to all ULamas here and the members..

how true this hadith claiming by the shia...

during the depart of NABI MOHAMMAD S.A.W he was asked Umar to get some pencil, then the intention of Prophet P.B.U.H why he asked Umar R.A to get some pencil and Umar R.A was refused to follow the prophet according to the shia.. according to the shia the intintion of our Prophet P.B.U.H why he ordered Umar R.A to get a pencil.. our Prophet P.B.U.H want to drop dawn a letter about his successor or the position of being caliph at that time of departure of our Prophet P.B.U.H will go to ALI R.A and according to the shia the reason of UMAR R.A to disobey the Prophet order. because he is against of ALI R.A to be the next before the departure to our beloved Prophet...

Can you please answer this if any strong hadith about this or it is false statement THANKS A LOT.. i'm waiting for the answer... :)

Wa alaikome salam

Consider this if you will: The pencil was invented in the year 1564 while our Prophet (SAW) was born in the year 570 AD and died in the year 632 AD so I really dont think its possible that he asked for a pencil during his lifetime.

For arguements sake lets just say they added the word "pencil" meaning any writing implement. Ok why would our Prophet (SAW) ask for any type of writing tool when he was completely illiterate?

Common sense would tell you that this story is false.

wa salam

Omar3rd

Wa alaikome salam

Consider this if you will: The pencil was invented in the year 1564 while our Prophet (SAW) was born in the year 570 AD and died in the year 632 AD so I really dont think its possible that he asked for a pencil during his lifetime.

For arguements sake lets just say they added the word "pencil" meaning any writing implement. Ok why would our Prophet (SAW) ask for any type of writing tool when he was completely illiterate?

wa salam

:salam2:

Well said sister.

uddim004

Wa alaikome salam

wa salam

:salam2: i didn't see it like that. you are good.

:salam2: i didn't see it like that. you are good.

correct! you know their sect they can say, that he want Umar R.A to write down what our Prophet P.B.U.H want to next before him... but anyway, i understand that shia can invent a hadith without any proof that is authenticated.. instead their ayatolas whom made that bla bla hadith... thanks wassalam..:astag:

IbnAdam77

Travelling towards my grave.
Wa alaikome salam

wa salam

Assalam 'Alaikum Warahmatullahi Wabarakatuh

MashaAllah! Excellent response dear sister. May Allah (subuhaanahu wata'aala) increase your knowledge and make it a gateway for you to inherit al-Firdausul A'la. Allahumma Ameen!

Wassalam 'Alaikum Warahmatullahi Wabarakatuh

Tabassum07

Smile for Allah
:salam2:

I'm glad sis Isra mentioned the thing about the pencil - because that was my first thought: the pencil wasn't even invented back then.... What a bunch of nonsense.