i wish i was one of this great womans!!!

Aliyah206

Al Hoor Al Ayn

She is beautiful with big lustrous eyes. A virgin as if she is an emerald. She has loved no one and will love no one but you. She was created for you and only you. If her finger appears it would overshadow the moon. If her bracelet appears in a dark night, it would leave no darkness in the universe. If her wrist appears, it would take away the mind of every sane human being. If she appears between the heaven and earth, the distance between them would be filled by her scent, and if she spits in the oceans of the world the salt water would turn fresh. The more you look at her the more beautiful she becomes. The more time you spend with her, the more you love her.

Does it make any sense to learn about such a woman and not try to meet her? What about when you learn that you will be married not to one, but seventy two of the Hoor!

[KAlamuALLAH]

amyaishazouaoui

:salam2:

Sister, Inshallah in jannah, the believing women will be more beautiful than the hoorulain.

So work hard on your deen and be more than what you have just described.

Imagine, stick to islam....no cellulite, perfect hair, no spots, never a bad hair/hijab/niqab day!!

Inshallah we will all be allowed into Jannah

:wasalam:

MubarekMuslimah

Alhamdulillah sister it is difficult to imagine such perfection and beauty. Truly she is part of the Unseen because we cannot imagine such beauty and such amazing purity - alhamdulillah!

It is worth remembering though I think that Hurein when mentioned in Qur'an ( or Hoor-ein I think the spelling is) are specified as neither male or female, I understand. The root of the Arabic word acutally signifies both male and female genders - so their will be men of beauty and purity too insha'allah. Perhaps someone can post the full breakdown and explanation of this according to the analysis of the ayat insha'allah - I cant find it right now.

Also it is reported that the muslim woman who reaches Jannah will be even more beautiful and have a higher station than the Hoor-ein - so brothers cherish your wife and help her to Jannah as she helps you insha'allah = a successful marriage is not one where the couple dont argue, or have lots of kids or buy a nice house and make money - a successful marriage is one where both partners reach Jannah insha'allah.

May Allah swt guide us all to Jannah insha'allah and into His shade, Ameen.

Salaams

Muslimah-S

Seek The Almighty
Also it is reported that the muslim woman who reaches Jannah will be even more beautiful and have a higher station than the Hoor-ein - so brothers cherish your wife and help her to Jannah as she helps you insha'allah = a successful marriage is not one where the couple dont argue, or have lots of kids or buy a nice house and make money - a successful marriage is one where both partners reach Jannah insha'allah.

May Allah swt guide us all to Jannah insha'allah and into His shade, Ameen.

Salaams

Walikumsalam
O Really?
Subhannalh thanks for letting me know that.
Jak!
Also thanks to the sister for the post.
And amyaisha Ameen to your dua's

Globalpeace

Banned
It is worth remembering though I think that Hurein when mentioned in Qur'an ( or Hoor-ein I think the spelling is) are specified as neither male or female, I understand. The root of the Arabic word acutally signifies both male and female genders - so their will be men of beauty and purity too insha'allah. Perhaps someone can post the full breakdown and explanation of this according to the analysis of the ayat insha'allah - I cant find it right now.

Asslamo Allaikum Sister,

The root of the word is gender-less in Arabic BUT...

Hoors are female according to most of the Scholars that I have readup on, I think you may be thinking of "Wildanul-Mukhaladoon" who will be boys!

http://quran.al-islam.com/Tafseer/D...l=arb&nSora=56&nAya=22&taf=KATHEER&tashkeel=0

so brothers cherish your wife and help her to Jannah as she helps you insha'allah = a successful marriage is not one where the couple dont argue, or have lots of kids or buy a nice house and make money - a successful marriage is one where both partners reach Jannah insha'allah.

You mean she will tag along with me there too?

You got me worried, now!

How do I get away then? Any ideas? Plan Bs?

Aliyah206

lol..nice one..lol
but..to answer ur quetion..yes ur wives will follow u to junnah if she makes it ..but everyone is guarenteed satisfication..no matter what..so don't worry brothah..she won't get on ur nerves..jannah is abot peace n love

virtualeye

Tamed Brother
Asslamo Allaikum Sister,

You mean she will tag along with me there too?

You got me worried, now!

How do I get away then? Any ideas? Plan Bs?

Yes, there is a possibility. If your wife goes to Paradise then you can get away by no going to paradise. :D
And I bet you will not like such a plan.

Wassalaam