If Prophet Muhammad (saw) Visited you…what would you do?

allah is with me

Rabana Wa laqal Hamd
salaam alikom

Sister jazaaki Allah khair on posting I dont really want sound like negative on threads, but now days Muslims try to copy and paste everything christian do in good way or bad.

I read this poem long time a go and I liked it first time but in now days people start copying from christian poem and turn it around to sound as Islamic poem.

First of all the prophet peace be up on him will not visit any one in his house we know this for sure....... but any way I dont want to sound negative to you all but you will be the judge... these are some poem and songs about Jessus.

well, your right bro!...but the thing is...
first of Allah, the poem is not written by me, and i dont think its also written by a christian...
second of all- i put this poem over her, just so that people realize, and imagine about the day of resurrection...
as we pretend many things...
i just wanted to see the reactions of my brothers and sisters after they see this poem..
and i dont think so i did anything wrong...

Al-bint

Smile! It's Sunnah!
salaam alaikum,
thank u sooooooooo much............
it really did bring tears in my eyes.......
subhanAllah

ovomer

salam from pakistan!
jazak allah khair. it is amazing. i have never never heard such poem earlier.
mashaallah.
wasalam

Talat

:salam2:
very nice poem sister, it did make me think of the day of judgement , the day that is too late for any adjustment to our lives or behaviour. just to add that if I ever saw rasolallah (pbuh) most probably I will faint.

arachan

assalamu'alaykum...

as if Prophet Muhammad Sallallahu'alaihi wassallam comes to visit me, i will ask exactly, his shirokh, the ways to perform everything in Qur'an as what Allah asks us to do, then ask his advice what exactly i'm suppossed to do with the phenomenon on the Earth lately Islamically and ask bout building the ummah... :(

that's all i want to do as if Prophet MUhammad Sallallahu'alaihi wassallam comes to visit me... :)

wassalamu'alaykum.....

alf2

Islam is a way of life
To be honest it doesn't matter to me if the poem was originally written for Christians or Muslims. Aside from a few changes to make the poem accurate for Islam, it is a good poem, even the Christian version of it.

For that matter, it may be good for us to ask ourselves what WOULD we do if indeed 'Isa (peace be upon him) did visit? After all, we know he will return. So how prepared will we be when that does happen?

God knows best. :)

Wa salam.

I agree totally. It doesnt matter where it came from, the point of hte poem is to make us reflect on our everyday lives...And if Prophet Muhammad came to my door, I would probably have to change a lot of my everyday life.