I'm afraid of Paradise

Felip21

Asalamu alaikum everyone.

This may seem very odd and strange. But I've thought about paradise quite often. And I have some questions left, that keep me disturbed.

1: In this life we have something that's called free will. What will happen to that in the afterlife? Will it be gone?

2: And what will happen to me as my personality? Because I know everyone will become of an age of about 30 or so or younger. Will my personality stay the same?

3: What is going to happen before we ( insha'allah) will enter paradise? Because I know idle talk will not happen anymore. But doesn't that make us something else than human beings? Do we cease to be human?

MutlekM

:salam2:
srry bro i cant really awnser any question because i am afraid I will get it wrong,but I see paradise as a place beyond our comprehension(i dont know how to spell it srry) of good, yet Allah knows what is inside our hearts and he will make it best suitable for anyone.
:wasalam:

IHearIslam

make dua 4 ma finals
bismiAllah ar-rahman ar-raheem

waAlaikum salaam warahmatullah wabarakatuh,

I simply cannot answer these questions, but I can tell you that the life in jannah is a life an ear has never heard of, an eye has never seen, and a heart never imagined!! it's within the ghayb and Allah knows best what He [swt] has for us.
Allah says: we give all that they desire and with us there is more!
(I dont think this answer your question, but I was getting at the point that what is hidden from us is something our mind cannot comprehend)
May Allah make jannah our final abode and may Allah make us of the slaves who please Him [swt] with every step they take.ameen

a_stranger

I think it enough for us humans to be close to our creator in janna ,and having all that we like .....WE should trust the one who created us , everything will be fine , just as everything is ok on earth by his mercy, Allah swt no us who is making this life suitable for us, . Both dynai and Aakira are within his mercy.and Allahu aalam

rightpath_357

Um- I can't exactly answer the question- but DON'T be afraid!!!!:)
Paradise is something we will have garuntee to enjoy....
Maybe we will keep our personality, but it will be ALL GOOD!!!!:D

ahmed_indian

to Allah we belong

i am not afraid of paradise. i am dying to be in jannah!
cool weather, palaces, gardens, hoors and best thing - Allah's pleasure. just wish i could fly off there.

i am afraid of hell. burning, pain, boiling water, snakes and worse - Allah's anger....:(

may Allah save us all ameen. :SMILY23:

summer rose

السلام عليكم

im not afraid from jannah
my god we work just to enter there
Amr Khaled said once if u will have a short distance and he show us around the table in front of him u r very lucky one
just imagine the smelling of it ,u will see something u dont even imagine
GOD give us this blessing all muslims Ameen[/B][/COLOR]

hana*

i dont know the answers to your questions but i do know that in Paradise we will be in a constant state of happiness and we will have everything we desire :)

Searching_soul

your afraid of Jannah?

my dear bro, aren't you tired of this world/duniya? and all the temperory pleasures.... you might enjoy the pleasures for a short while but then you lose interest after sometime here. But the Jannah is not like that. It gets better and better EVERY SECOND....and why are you afraid you'll lose interest in jannah, when you know you will meet face to face with the CREATOR WHO CREATED YOU. Isn't that JUST AWESOME seeing him in person. And you are worrying about jannah? :(
Please brother, think positive. If you know that ALLAH gave you pleasures and feelings to love this world....don't you think he can increase it to a higher level to love the hereafter?

For arguments sake, lets say, we are not really humans in the hereafter. If ALLAH says Jannah is far greater than everything in this world, don't you think he'll recreate us into something far greater than humans ?

Have trust in ALLAH bro :)

Try to ponder over all these questions and insha ALLAH you'll work hard in this world to attain it in the hereafter.

Felip21

You're absolutely right. It was just because I haven't found an answer for these questions. That's why I found it disturbing. I was fearing the unknown, but with Allah (swt) there's eternal comfort.

The idea of Jannah and all that goes with it is beyond our imagination. The Quran tries to explain it in the images we know from this world. But yet this is nothing compared to what it truly is.

Thank you for all your replies my brothers and sister.

Peace be upon you all.