I'M NOT LIKING THIS ONE BIT...

Summer03

3doTs2sQuares
Asalamu alaikum..

These days, the one thing I've seen increase so much is younger and more not qualified people who just read somewhere and read in a book and THINK! they have the Islamic knowledge required to make a scholarly judgement. We have scholars in Islam that take years, sometimes their entire lives to make such judgements and become scholars.

I know this thread has been opened before! But I just do not like it one bit... You're resources shouldn't be google or yahoo or what ever... Those who take your ruling and spread it to others and they follow it... That'll be just spreading insecure knowledge!

Please... Let's not start building a weak foundation of this knowledge...

Salamu alaikum!

a_muslimah86

Hubbi Li Rabbi
Staff member
:salam2:

If for the next 10 years we all *thoroughly* stick to learning tawheed and the rest of our deen from the most credible and authentic sources...and spread *them* (like you're suggesting sister) amongst our fellow Muslims...our Ummah will be completely *transformed*...we'll have people praying..sisters wearing hijab..brothers lowering their gaze..and the plathora of other issues we suffer from so badly will drop one by one

May Allah make you succeed ukhti and may He (swt) grant you much khair

:wasalam:

ahmed_indian

to Allah we belong
:wasalam:,

u r absolutely right but actually we have all types of ppl in the forums. some are new, some weak in faith, some poor in knowledge, etc.

so we should not run off frm the forums or criticise them but have to explain them politely about the weak/fabricated "islamic" knowledge bcoz many dont even know about deviant sects, false info, etc.

inshallah...a post like urs once a period will help in clearing the things. jazaak Allah khair

Summer03

3doTs2sQuares
^^^ Salam

yes ur right also, they might not know and maybe weak in faith, but these forums or at least this one have moderators who are more than willing to help. Ask a question they will answer inshallah.

It is very dangerous to know little and think highly of your knowledge. Knowing little can lead to pride and arrogance in a person. Asking questions and listening is the key to stronger knowledge.

I read somewhere that when you do work, be it getting an education or forming an organiztion, you gain the right to say something. You don't grow up with that certain right, you must earn it through your hard work.