Im so happy to be muslim!!!!

MaryLyes

:hearts:Hello!!!!

You know im very happy today, because i realize something very important
Since Ramadan started, something awake me 30 min before sunrise
that was very weird till today, i readed an article, the autor describe
how is a day and a night of a muslim in Ramadan, and he explained that
the muslim wake up early to eat before sunrise, and when its time they start
to pray the first pray in the morning, and he said its one of the more beautiful
prayers, and im very happy because i realize that is the call from Allah who
wake me up to pray, im so happy and now im very sure that Islam is the right
way to go to Allah

Salam Brothers and Sisters

Living Soul

:salam2:

Welcome sis/bro to Islam. I am happy that you wake up to see the truth and Alhamdolillah now all your past sins have been forgiven by Allah SWT. PLZ. pray for me as well as you are now very close to Allah Almighty. An also can you share about your previous experience as a non_muslim. Thanks

:wasalam:

Fatima S.Ar

Happiness = Islam
Nice thing !!

U remind me my self , last days I used to pray Dhuhr prayer not on the time , arround 1.5 hour , so I became gloomy .. although I have my reminders on my mobile phone !!

but the day before yesterday , before I sleep I intended to wake up on the time , I said in my heart ( ya Allah help me to pray on the time ) then at 12 :45 exactly I woke up !! I was wondering coz my clock hasnt rang yet !! I became very happy and then prayed ..
yesterday I said ( ya Allah let me wake up earlier , I want to wake up arround 12 : 15 ) suddenly when I was sleeping I woke up at 12 : 5 ..
I thanked Allah .. Allah is always with us and hears us
:SMILY252:

revert2007

Love Fishing
Yahoooooo.....we are all muslims Alhamdulilah

And the joy is more when u find ur way back to Allah
It is not an easy journey i know...but we are among Billions of people who Allah has chosed to be His servants......

May all of us die as GOOD MUSLIMS and meet in Jannah...ameen Ya Ra'bal Alamin

:SMILY288::SMILY288::SMILY288::jumpclap::jumpclap::jumpclap::laughing-dancing::laughing-dancing::laughing-dancing::muslim_child::muslim_child:

dilek

OntheWayOf ALLAH
How an enjoying topic is this :) :):) :hijabi:

I am very happy to muslim also becasue we belive in Allah who is the MOST MERCIFUL and who deletes the mistakes and increases simple good points :):) Alhamdullah this knowledge gives a relief and hope to me always :)

Ya Allah Thanks with my whole soul and spirit because you gave a piece of light to walk in the way of Islam..

dilek

OntheWayOf ALLAH
Also how great news we have in these holy days :)
This should be gift of the Ramadan :) I became really addicted of the website and try to follow each new thing here.. I saw some new sisters also want to enter Islam :) Ya Allah how amusing days are these MasaAllah ...

a_muslimah86

Hubbi Li Rabbi
Staff member
Mashallah!...it's all about the heart..if your heart contains that urge and longing to meet Allah in prayer..then surely..your mind..and body will follow!

May Allah Grant you the greatest joy of all..that of entering Jannah!..Ameen!

:wasalam: