in need of major help

abdie

as-salamu aleikmu

i have to do the Jumma Khutba next Friday a my school and i don't know the opening like the dua that say at the beginning can any one help plz plz and the dua that say at the end too if u can plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

w/salamu
oh and have a nice day

LaLa09

♥Amor vincit omnia♥
Innal hamdulillah was-salaat was-salaam 'alaa Rasoolillah.....is all i can think about

nori suja'i

1) just give salaam "assalamooaleikoom
warohmatullahee wabaraakatooh" then
2) slawat RasoolAllah "Allahoomma sollee 3la Muhammad
wa3la aaleehee wasohbeehee wassallam.
later proceed with ur speech, insyaAllah everything
goes smoothly, ameen.

IbnAdam77

Travelling towards my grave.
as-salamu aleikmu

i have to do the Jumma Khutba next Friday a my school and i don't know the opening like the dua that say at the beginning can any one help plz plz and the dua that say at the end too if u can plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

w/salamu
oh and have a nice day
:salam2: my dear brother...

I do not know whether there is a particular dua to say when we start Khutbah. But here is a Khutbah (it is named as that) that is said by Rasoolullah (saw) in different occations. I heard many local imams say this when they start their speeches. May ALLAH (swt) reward them.

" Innal Hamdha Lillah. Nahmadhuhu wa Nasta'eenuhu wa Nastagfiruh. Wa Naoozu Billahi min Shuroori Anfusina, wa min Sayyiaathi A'umaalina. Manyahdhihillahu falaa Mulilla lah. Wa man Yul lilhu falaa Haadhiya lah. Wa Ashadhu Anlaailaaha Illallahu Wahdhahu laa Shareeka lah. Wa Ashashu anna Muhammadhan Abdhuhu wa Rasooluh. "

That is a part of the Khutbah and inshaALLAH that will be enough to start your Khutbah.

To end, you can make dua and after that say " Wa Aqimissolaah. Innassolaatha Thanha 'Anil Fahshaai Wal Munkar. Wala zikrullahi Akbar. Wallahu Ya'ulam Maa Thasna'oon."

Hope this helps brother.

wassalam

-brother IbnAdam-